wackochat

Posted by avalanch

yep I've just made a chatroom on my wackoboards site, wackochat. Try it out & have fun.
[URL]http://wackoboards.com/tinc?key=WST7Guwy&channel=191259[/URL]

Posted by cool gamer dad

no

Posted by cool gamer dad

jeez, wasn't that fast? :3

Posted by avalanch

yes it was, now quit stalking my threads.

Posted by Omni

kill yourself

Posted by Xero

Quoting avalanch: yep I've just made a chatroom on my wackoboards site, wackochat. Try it out & have fun.
[URL]http://wackoboards.com/tinc?key=WST7Guwy&channel=191259[/URL]

Congratulations on wasting yet more of your precious time.

Posted by junior senior

i have a cyst

Posted by junior senior

ter

Posted by junior senior

lol jk

Posted by Jesse Smith

Quoting avalanch: yep I've just made a chatroom on my wackoboards site, wackochat.

Quoting avalanch: ok i just saw this new site of jesse's [URL="http://wackoboards.com"]wackoboards[/URL].... Discuss.

er...who'z site is it again!!! Make up your mind!!! :D:D:D:D:D

Now, are you ever going to do what you said you would do if you got banned here???!! I'm not banned over there!!! :D:D:D:D

Posted by avalanch

so are you saying that you WANT me to ban you over there?

Posted by Jesse Smith

You did say...

Quoting avalanch: If you ban me here, then I ban your *** from the wackoboards until hell freezes over!!! And no I will not unban when the board reaches it's potential in popularity either!!! So you better keep that in mind. I WILL keep my promise unlike wackofreak over there at FPU. And if you don't believe me, then just try me!!!!:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

so I'm just seeing if you actually do what you say you'll do, or if you're exactly like WackoHater!!!! So far you're exactly like WackoHater!!! :D:D:D:D:D

Posted by avalanch

Look on the site again nooblet

Posted by Jesse Smith

*yawn* I'm not banned!!!!!!!!!! :D:D:D:D:D

Posted by The Hate

Wait why is he banned?

Posted by Jesse Smith

To see if he would actually do what he said he would do if he was banned. And just like WackoHater, he couldn't keep me banned very long!!! :D:D:D:D:D:D

Posted by avalanch

Take a closer look, your in this group now pal:
"Banned Wackos"
meaning no posting, no viewing boards, member profiles or anything like that. Give it a try, you ARE BANNED.
[quote=Jesse Smith;753328]To see if he would actually do what he said he would do if he was banned. And just like WackoHater, he couldn't keep me banned very long!!! :D:D:D:D:D:D

Posted by The Hate

wow you sure turned gay.

Posted by Jesse Smith

It won't last very long!!! You can't go very long just talking to yourself...unless you really are WackoHater!!! :D:D:D:D:D

Posted by Omni

Quoting The Hate: wow you sure turned gay.

He was gay all along.

Posted by avalanch

It's up to you how long the ban lasts. As long as I'm still banned over here, your going to banned at wackoboards.:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

[quote=Jesse Smith;753959]It won't last very long!!! You can't go very long just talking to yourself...unless you really are WackoHater!!! :D:D:D:D:D

Posted by S

Where the **** do you find these people Jesse? Or are they all puppets of yours?

Posted by Omni

Quoting avalanch: It's up to you how long the ban lasts. As long as I'm still banned over here, your going to banned at wackoboards.:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

I'm pretty sure he doesn't care.

Posted by Jesse Smith

Quoting avalanch: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

And that's why I do it, to drive people insane!!!! You are a clone of WackoHater!!!! :eek:

Posted by majin_vegeta1

lol

Posted by junior senior

why are you back?

Posted by Xero

Why isn't your username Clifford yet?

Posted by avalanch

Still think that I have a problem with keeping your lunatical *** banned forever you crazy freak?:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

[quote=Jesse Smith;753959]It won't last very long!!! You can't go very long just talking to yourself...unless you really are WackoHater!!! :D:D:D:D:D

Posted by Jesse Smith

Quoting avalanch: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Like I said, you ARE WackoHater!!!! :D:D:D:D BDW, that's a GhostTown!!!!!!!! :D:D:D:D:D

Posted by avalanch

No, jesse I'm not wackoh8r a quick ip check from you or any of your mods will be able to tell you that right off the bat. I've just started getting used to the mad smileys recently is all the comparison that your seeing, oh that & we both keep you banned!! But besides that, I'm not nearly as dumb as your idiotic little friend wackh8r who keeps unbanning you every other day, unlike him I have more sense than that. So go ahead and start with the ip checks!