my cat!

Posted by cool gamer dad

RE:

So you activate it, and run like ****. PS: Johnson died. And so, the best ****ing finale they could have ever pulled off: The last section is a getaway on a warthog, just like in Halo. And *******, it's glorious. There's no timer (except Cortana frantically yelling "go go go go!" all the time), and even some checkpoints en route. So you barely make it, land in the ship Johnson left behind, Arbiter gets in the driving seat and speeds off towards the portal.

So, cut to memorial on Earth, where it's revealed that, yes, Master Chief is in fact dead. However, The Arbiter made it, which seems kinda funky, right? He also says something along the lines of "were it only so easy" when the General proclaims that The Arbiter was with him when he died.

Credits.

But wait, just like in this post, there's more after the credits! Turns out the Portal got blown up as well, and only half the ship made it through (ie Arbiter making it to earth, as he was in the driving seat up front, while Cortana and MC were chillin in the back), and yay, MC is still alive. Cortana drops a beacon but says it might be years before anyone picks it up. MC however, says "fuk dat" and goes into hypersleep in a pod like the one you woke up from in Halo, with his final words being someting along the lines of "Call on me when you need me". I forgot to mention, but along the way you fight several of those badass walkers you took down one of in Halo 2, visit areas almost identical to areas in Halo, participate in some huge badass battles, and generally having a good time.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

I WAS ONLY BUYING THIS GAME FOR THE STORY, YOU TOTALLY RUINED IT

Posted by junior senior

where's your cat? :dunno: