Halo: The Future of the World

Posted by Big Boss

The title says it all.

[url="http://loadingreadyrun.com/videos/view/228/Halo:+The+Future+of+Gaming"]Enjoy[/url].

Posted by Zeta

I laughed so ****ing hard at the ending.

Posted by Slade

"Corpse-humping results in record crossfire casualties"

This was good.

Posted by Fate

Win.

Posted by Klarth

Halo 5 is going to be so ****ing awesome

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

"Halocaust" was the only good part.

Posted by muffla

that was the funniest thing ive seen in a long time

Posted by Ant

yeah, I didn't laugh at all.

Yeah, seriously. Usually there's something funny about these, but this one was just boring.

Posted by Speedfreak

Would've been funnier if the game actually had a similar amount of hype outside the US.

Would've been funnier if it was funnier.

Posted by Speedfreak

Perhaps we're just bitter that Halo is SO FUCKING MEDIOCRE.

Yeah, I said it, I went there.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

Kinda like the Wii's game catalouge?

Yeah, I said it, I went there.

Posted by Speedfreak

[quote=Thread title]Vanillaware...

[quote=Speedfreak;740629]...oh. I thought this thread was about half the Wii games out at the moment.

Been there, done that.

Posted by Enigmatic Entity

That was funny. But you can't say that Halo is mediocre either..... Halo has taken multiple items within video games and capitalized on them. Example, vehicles within video games.....To say that Halo is mediocre is ignorant to all of the qualities it possesses that make it a trademark game. It has succeeded where so many other games have failed.

Posted by Roger Smith

No lulz from me.

Posted by Speedfreak

[quote=Enigmatic Entity;752972]That was funny. But you can't say that Halo is mediocre either..... Halo has taken multiple items within video games and capitalized on them. Example, vehicles within video games.....To say that Halo is mediocre is ignorant to all of the qualities it possesses that make it a trademark game. It has succeeded where so many other games have failed.

I recognise all the qualities it posses. But no matter how high the production values, how large the budget or how talented the staff and game will fall apart if the game design has a few large flaws. If you build a structure on poor foundations it will end up toppling, but that never stopped the leaning tower of Pisa from being a popular building.

Quoted post: Perhaps we're just bitter that Halo is SO ****ING MEDIOCRE.

idk how many times I've said Halo 2 sucks...

Posted by Speedfreak

I don't know how many times I've flip-flopped on the subject.

Posted by Oneon

You got to think... Halo was not an actual new thing to us. I mean the story yeah but the plot... no not really. FPS are fun and all so that is probably why it has most of it's credit in multiplayer. When Halo 2 came... still nothing new and kind of felt worse then the original. Lack of a seeable life bar for one (you got your shield... oooohhhh thats my life bar!) Now Halo 3 is out. New graphics but same old plot line. Like the multiplayer though, it's still got it's kicks. Halo Wars is right out of no where! A RTS version of a FPS? Makes no sense but hey at least it sort of not the same plot line?

Posted by majin_vegeta1

so boring.

Quoted post: New graphics but same old plot line.

You do realise, it's... you know, a sequel right? lol

Posted by Iris

I thought it was funny and I haven't even played the game before. :(