Is buying those cooling fan's worth it?

Posted by protomanv4

Well I usually play my wii for an hour or so, sometimes when i get a new game I play it aboutbetween 2-4 hours , so is a fan a must buy?Also should I get a skin for my wii since it got a bit scratched.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

Yes. Both are very, very important.

Posted by MottaTheHutt

There's a fan for the Wii? I wouldn't buy it, seeing as the Wii never really gets hot, even after several hours. The 360 on the other hand...

Also, I think the skins look stupid.

Posted by WillisGreeny

I think the fans are for leaving your Wii on over months of standby, since some Wii's were having trouble due to over heating. Skins are pointless, and the fans are pointless aslong as you turn your Wii off to cool down atleast once a month.

Posted by The Hate

Its always important to have a fan, just incase.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

dude... it's a ****ing wii, not a 360. There's better ways to waste your money.

Posted by protomanv4

Thanks people

Posted by Zaffiro

You don't really need one,unless you play your Wii for over 5 hours THEN you need a fan......but other than that,no

Posted by protomanv4

Now I have another question, Should I get one of those controller gloves,for when I share my Wii controller, since I only have one right now.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

Buy everything.

personally, I think they look like ****ing condoms.

Posted by Zaffiro

get the glove after you send your Wii-mote flying into your TV screen...other than that I agree with X

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Yeah, glove is worthless and makes it look like ****. And even if you do leave you Wii on for five hours, it'll still be fine. I mean, I've played my 360 for ten hours straight and it's still awwight.

Posted by protomanv4

Quoting The X: Buy everything.

personally, I think they look like ****ing condoms.

lamo, um I don't know what to do (AHHHHH!)
JK