Something awesome happened today.

Posted by WILLETH FOR MONTHS

So, I'm in town, unlocking my bike from the church railings, about to go home, and I hear a thump directly behind me. I assume some fool's fallen over and I turn around, and there's a middle-aged guy in the middle of the crowd lying spreadeagled on the pavement with his leg wrapped around a lamppost and his head jutting over the curb, with his face flat on the street cobbles.

He's completely flat, not even attempted to put his hand out in front of him or anything, and he starts shifting slightly, and brings his hand to his face, still looking at the ground. Some guy runs over and looks, and shouts 'he's bleeding! Oh ****, that's... can someone call a paramedic, or an ambulance, or something?'

And the guy springs up from the ground in one fluid motion, shouts 'GOTCHA!' and runs away down the street at full pelt.

Posted by Xero

Hahaha I like this guy. Did the guy who tried to help him laugh? Or did he get upset?

Posted by Roger Smith

Trigger Happy is better.

Posted by mis0

Was he retarded/insane/something or do you get the impression it'll show up on youtube?

Posted by Kendra, Warrior Babe

That's great. :)

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Haha, oh wow. Brilliant.

Posted by Speedfreak

Bahahaha.

Posted by The Hate

That would be ironic if he ran down the street, fell and split his head open. Great joke though.