Am I a bad person, Wacko U?

Posted by Sable Wind

Except for a select few, I like my friends but not that much. I have a few really close friends or people that I truly respect and appreciate, but other than that, I feel relatively apathetic or perhaps even tired of the people I associate with on a daily basis.

Because of this, I can't wait to go to college to get away from the people I've known for years, know a lot of things about, yet feel unattached towards.

Is this a bad thing?

Posted by S

Not at all. I'm the same way, actually. I have probably, 3-4 really good friends. Aside from them, the rest are mostly just acquaintances that I could do with or without.

Posted by Poco

same here. i have 5-6 really good friends.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Ditto. About 3 close friends and the rest I can only really associate with in a group of two or more. Generally I'm fairly apathetic towards everyone but those close friends. I'd assume it's fairly normal.

Posted by Linko_16

That's pretty normal.

But to answer your question, yes, you are a bad person.

Posted by Ant

you date a n[COLOR="Lime"]i[/COLOR]gger. you are a bad person.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

I have no friends. Just a friend who became a girlfriend. :cool:

Posted by Klarth

i have a sock. the sock has white spots on it.

Posted by Grave Wisdom

[quote=Sable Wind;752113]Except for a select few, I like my friends but not that much. I have a few really close friends or people that I truly respect and appreciate, but other than that, I feel relatively apathetic or perhaps even tired of the people I associate with on a daily basis.

Because of this, I can't wait to go to college to get away from the people I've known for years, know a lot of things about, yet feel unattached towards.

Is this a bad thing?

The part I put in bold really reminded me of my feelings about some people.

And if it's a bad thing, i'm just as guilty. Some times you just grow apart from some folks over the years. You change, they change. Hell, they probably do a lot of things that **** you off or irritate you somehow. There's some people I have known for countless years, and I can barely stand talking to them a lot of the time. That's just how it goes for some of us, although I still feel pretty bad about it. Good luck with everything regardless, and don't feel too bad.

Posted by Yonaka

I know how that is. Unfortunately all the friends who are closest to me live an hour away.

But yeah, the friends I have here, now, I could almost care less about.

Posted by Linko_16

Not Vegans, huh?

Posted by Yonaka

Whether they're vegan or not doesn't matter to me. I have plenty of friends who aren't vegan.

Posted by junior senior

hi ur cool

Posted by Roger Smith

KNOW WHAT ELSE IS COOL? DRY ICE.

Posted by Sable Wind

Yeah, actually, I have one very close friend who I care a lot about. Another person who I really admire, respect, and appreciate as a person and a friend. And that's about it. I have someone who I've known since middle school and we've been really close but have grown apart. I've grown really tired of them. I can't wait to get out just so I don't have to deal with feeling guilty about not liking them as much anymore.

Posted by mis0

Yes, you are.

Crucify her.

Posted by Ant

kill the n[COLOR="Lime"]i[/COLOR]gger lover

Quoted post: I can't wait to get out just so I don't have to deal with feeling guilty about not liking them as much anymore.

They feel the same way about you, except probably not guilty, so what's the big deal?

Posted by Sable Wind

[quote=Vampiro V. Empire;752402]They feel the same way about you, except probably not guilty, so what's the big deal?

sadness over the fact that it had to end like that, I guess. And I don't know if she does. I don't think she has very many good friends, I'm pretty much her best friend. But I suck as a friend...

[quote] kill the n[COLOR=Lime]i[/COLOR]gger loverCan you not do that, please? I request it very politely of you. I really don't like that. I joke about nearly everything concerning my relationship but that word isn't included in any of them.

Quoted post: sadness over the fact that it had to end like that.

Happens to everyone. Move on and find newer, better friends. c'est la vie

Posted by Sable Wind

Yeah well, it's the first time I have to do it, so give me my time to cry okay! :mad: :mad: :mad:

Posted by junior senior

What?

Posted by mis0

Quoting Sable Wind: sadness over the fact that it had to end like that, I guess.

It really doesn't take long to get over. Remember the good times, and go have more wherever you move to.

Posted by Ant

Quoting Sable Wind: Can you not do that, please? I request it very politely of you. I really don't like that. I joke about nearly everything concerning my relationship but that word isn't included in any of them.

this made me LOL.

Posted by Sable Wind

That's fine, but still.

but still nothing

Posted by Slade

For a long time, I thought moving away from the town I'd always lived in might be cool. Turns out it was. As all my friend's(and my own) tastes and goals became more defined, I realized I had almost nothing in common with them anymore.

It's natural. Now you just need to feel bad anyways, because you're a girl.

oh yeah, that's an important fact. totally forgot

Posted by Roger Smith

Well in any case Sable, I still think your a cool person. Kudos ~_^

Posted by Sable Wind

SHUT THE **** UP

also thx. *goes to write about it in her diary and eat ice cream 'cause she totally feels bad*

Posted by Klarth

[quote]Can you not do that, please? I request it very politely of you. I really don't like that. I joke about nearly everything concerning my relationship but that word isn't included in any of them.
What about 'coon'? Can I say that? Coon coon coon.

jigaboo-lover

Posted by Sable Wind

lol, I don't really like that either, but the n-word really gets to me. you can say it anywhere else on this board to anyone, as long you aren't directing it towards me. :x

Posted by Ant

vampiro you are a n[COLOR="Lime"]i[/COLOR]gger

stop calling me ni[COLOR="White"]g[/COLOR]ger, you stupid kike-befriending, ni[COLOR="White"]g[/COLOR]ger-loving ni[COLOR="White"]gg[/COLOR]er.

Seriously, stop it. You tend to take these too far and this is one of those times.

Posted by Ant

I guess I'll go home now