Resident Evil: Extinction

Posted by The Judge

Meh. Really, that sums it up pretty much. Just, meh. It wasn't terribly bad, but it wasn't terribly good either.

Although I will say the main actress (who's name escapes me at the moment) is beautiful. Actually, one of my problems with the movie is she's completely flawless. Like, she's never dirty no matter what happens to her.

Discuss.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

It's a Resident Evil movie, what did you expect?

And I personally find her pretty blah.

Posted by iluvgirlswithglasses

I also find Milla Jovovich to be quite sexy.

But not sexy enough to make me watch Ultraviolet.

Posted by Velvet Nightmare

Needed more Wesker, 4 will hopefully be less horrible, but I highly doubt it.

Posted by Arcadios

Didn't like it much. The story felt bland and the action was there to cover up how horrible it was mushed together. /Discussion

Posted by Cloudstud

I doubt there will even be a number 4. If they are going to try to incorporate game ties to the movie they need to stick closer to the movie story line. Its almost like ruining the characters when they keep the same names, but act differently and have completely different roles....

Posted by Nazo

I haven't seen it yet, but I would like to. I actually enjoyed RE1 and RE2, so I can't wait to see the last one.

Posted by Corrupt

Don't feel the same way about the actress, but I still think the actual movie is worth seeing. There are a lot of movies that I'd like to see in theatres to "catch up," so to speak, and this is one of them.

Quoted post: I doubt there will even be a number 4. If they are going to try to incorporate game ties to the movie they need to stick closer to the movie story line. Its almost like ruining the characters when they keep the same names, but act differently and have completely different roles....

They don't give a **** about the source material, by the way.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

[IMG]http://www.x-entertainment.com/articles/0905/9.jpg[/IMG]

ignoring source material always works well.

irl yoshi is kawaii

Posted by Dexter

Fun film for what it was. I wouldn't mind another. Milla is definitely bleh. Although I like 'em really flat, she's brought it too far.

Posted by Cloudstud

Quoting Vampiro V. Empire: They don't give a **** about the source material, by the way.

I know it sucks. However I did read over at IGN that they are considering doing a spin off movie from Clairs character. They said it would take a different direction and stay more faithful to the games. But we will see.....

Haha, no... remember Jill? Yeah.