favorite Comedian

Posted by Phantom75230

Just Wondering what everyone's favorite comedians are (Can Be more than one)

Mine are Jeff Dunham and Carlos Mencia

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=47DT41m86N4
(Peanut and Jose)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_VFYBI9nmRw
(Achmed)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ufWWWFency4&mode=related&search=
(Achmed)

Posted by WillisGreeny

Carlos Mencia was only kinda funny before he had a tv show, and even that is pushing it. "how come when ever a white person (blank) black people go (blank)" or "supid people" "dur dur duuur". It gets old quick.

I'll need to think longer about my choice befor I post it.

Posted by Bj Blaskowitz

Russel Peters

Posted by Ch

Quoting Phantom75230: Mine are Jeff Dunham and Carlos Mencia

They suck. One only roots his jokes from racial injustice and the other is a ventriloquist.

Anyways, for years, my favorite comedian has been George Carlin. Every time I go to one of his shows they're always ****ing hilarious.

Posted by Skitzo Control

MITCH HEDBERG

Posted by Klarth

These guys are pretty much ****ing awesome:

[img]http://e.photos.cx/YOUNGONES-c74.JPG[/img]

Posted by Ant

[IMG]http://img185.imageshack.us/img185/4898/saget4zf.jpg[/IMG]

Posted by Kit

Bill Bailey and Rich Hall

Posted by Speedfreak

Lee Evans for stand-up, Jim Carrey for comedy acting.

I find stupid faces hilarious :(

Posted by Sable Wind

[quote=Skitzo Control;751751]MITCH HEDBERG

2nd.

I also love Chris Rock and Dave Chappelle, Lisa Lamponelli, Demetri Martin, and that's all I can think of right now...

Posted by WillisGreeny

I liked Rodney Dangerfield, especially when he was doing standup. Demetri Martin, George Carlin, Lewis Black, and Jim Gaffigan.

Posted by Kendra, Warrior Babe

John Pinette. 'Nuff said. :)

Posted by Xero

The Monthy Python crew and Jim Carrey (funny acting)

Posted by G-Sides

mitch hedberg RIP, louis ck, george carlin, rodney dangerfield RIP, and lewis black.

but mostly louis and mitch.

Posted by Linko_16

Quoting Speedfreak: I find stupid faces hilarious :(

YOU MUST HAVE A HARD TIME BRUSHING YOUR TEETH IN THE MORNING LOLOLOL

now i feel bad.

Posted by mitchrlamb

Quoting WillisGreeny: Jim Gaffigan.

He came to my campus last week. It was pretty amazing (:

Also, Flight of the Conchords. I can't link things yet but if you google video search "flight of the conchords business time" you'll see what I mean!

Posted by The Hate

Quoting mitchrlamb:
Also, Flight of the Conchords. I can't link things yet but if you google video search "flight of the conchords business time" you'll see what I mean!

Albi the Racist Dragon.

Posted by Al Borland

The funniest I've ever heard is Chappelle of course, followed by Brian Regan. Pinnette is hilarious too, even though all of his material is about food.

Posted by mitchrlamb

Quoting The Hate: Albi the Racist Dragon.

haha, exactly!
Issues is also amazing (:

Posted by The Hate

Bus Driver's Song, The Humans Are Dead, Jenny, Frodo dont wear the ring. *Looks around* wheres Crazy K?

Posted by WillisGreeny

Bret, you got it going on

Posted by mitchrlamb

Quoting The Hate: Bus Driver's Song

I think I missed that one. Must find!

Posted by Echo

Mitch Hedberg (actually listening to him right now), Lewis Black, Dave Chappelle, Jim Gaffigan, and Demetri Martin are my favorites.

Posted by The Hate

Bus Driver's Song is probably my favorite song they have.

Posted by mitchrlamb

Quoting The Hate: Bus Driver's Song is probably my favorite song they have.

Found it on google, it's pretty good (:

Posted by G-Sides

HEY VGC HOW ABOUT YOU TOTALLY RUIN THE ONCE AWESOME AND SINGULAR OUTLOOK I'VE HAD ON FLIGHT OF THE CONCHORDS FOR THE PAST 2 YEARS BEFORE I MADE THAT GRIM ****ING THREAD IN MOVIES AND TV AND HAVE LEARNED TO REGRET IT FOR YEARS TO COME?
jesus though seriously, FOTC fanboys, chill :/

edit: maybe i'm just irritated at how much they've been whored around the site, idk, i shouldn't be freaking out but i refuse to delete any of the orig post 8-)

Posted by WillisGreeny

Quoting G-Sides: HEY VGC HOW ABOUT YOU TOTALLY RUIN THE ONCE AWESOME AND SINGULAR OUTLOOK I'VE HAD ON FLIGHT OF THE CONCHORDS FOR THE PAST 2 YEARS BEFORE I MADE THAT GRIM ****ING THREAD IN MOVIES AND TV AND HAVE LEARNED TO REGRET IT FOR YEARS TO COME?

As if your post on VGchat was how we all discovered FOTC. Think you're the little treasure finder eh? I learned about them on a Comedy Central speical way before they had a show, and especially before reading one of your posts about them.

Posted by Kodachi

Most of my favorites have been mentioned already, except for Patton Oswalt. :(

Posted by Fragliche

"And so I've been dealing with this "adulthood" thing and I just-- I reckon I'm never EVER going to be ready to go. I'm never ready to slow down and I hate that ass spreading thing where men all of a sudden stop being in shape, you know? And you know, if I was a woman, I'd be bustin' mens asses. They'd be comin up, "uh... please can I..." and I'd be like, "No! You better run around the f***ing track and work that ass off before you're touchin' my pussy. NO F***IN' WAY!" I'd be-- I'd be havin' men in tears."

Posted by mitchrlamb

Oh! I forgot Rollins. I definitely have almost all of his spoken word albums. : D

Posted by Fort Shino

Russell Peters and Mitch Hedberg.

Shame Mitch died.

Posted by Bj Blaskowitz

Kids in the Hall
Upright Citizens Brigade

Posted by Linkman

Jeff Dunham

Posted by The underground

George Carlin, Rodney Dangerfield and the Monty Python. That is about my style.
Oh also that Jeff Dunham guy is funny. Just dont give him any lotion.

Posted by WillisGreeny

Quoting The underground: George Carlin, Rodney Dangerfield and the Monty Python. That is about my style.
Oh also that Jeff Dunham guy is funny. Just dont give him any lotion.

I would list Jeff Dunham and Robin Williams down, but I'm not sure about their jokes originality. The possibility that they're copying jokes from other comedians has been an issue with those two in particular.

Posted by Philsdad

Jonathan Lee Riches.

Posted by D.J Cat

Ross Noble.

A British, nearly Australian these days (;) ) comedian.
I find him most amusing. Genius.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UxVec_zCC80

Posted by keyartist

Jim Gaffigan, Brain Regian, Will Ferral, and Jimmy Fallon

Posted by ArchAngel4434

Demetri Martin, Jeff Dunham, Dane Cook, Frank Caliendo

Posted by Xeones

i like george carlin. you never know what that crazy bastard is going to say...and he goes off on some awefully strange ****ing tangents