Runescape

Posted by streak101

I play a game called runescape anyone play it too? url: [url]www.runescape.com[/url] :sniper: :bowser:

Posted by The_Essence_Vortex

I used to play it. It was a good free MMORPG, but not enough to keep me interested for a long time.

Posted by Vampnagel P. Wingpire

Check out the computer board, or do a search next time.

Runescape isn't worth the time. I tried it out long ago, but never got into it.

Posted by streak101

u guys probably played runescape classic now they have runescape 2 which is just the main one now. its got more weapons,armors,better graphics, more items and promos, oh and alot of new quests, and pretty addictive my friend didn't like it he played for 1 hour and didn't wanna stop playing the game! try it out. [url]www.runescape.com[/url]

cause and effect: :flame: :devil: 2 b continued: :sniper: :bowser:
:gas: *pikachu*

Posted by Fpsmastaps2

still, it's a hard game to get interested in, i got to level 27 and stopped because everything changed and i didn't feel like putting my time into the inhanced Rs.

Posted by sanger2

I play a lot. Free play isnt that good and i wasnt addicted until i got members. I still play currently. My whole dang friends list is full. im lvl 59 current.Its a pretty good game and it made me so addicted.

Posted by destruction kai

i no this guy who can hack runescape e-mail [email]aviaunj@yahoo.com[/email] tell him ur name ur pass and everything u want he'll give it to u he made me a member

Posted by Klarth

This is the best thread ever.

Posted by Dark

Did you just ****ing bump a 3 month old thread to ask people if they want to hack the ****tiest online game ever?

Posted by Bouncer903

Kai ty for the address now ill acually have more fun on the game

Posted by Acheron

You see, this is why nobody will ever respect Runescape.

you guys are so umb i would think you would know thats one of the biggest scams growing

Posted by Poco

Quoting Acheron: You see, this is why nobody will ever respect Runescape.

did anyone ever respect runescape?

Posted by Drewboy64

i used to play it, but i stopped when I realized i had so many better things to do.

Posted by Klarth

[quote=Poco]did anyone ever respect runescape?
No, hence "this is why nobody WILL EVER RESPECT RUNESCAPE".

Posted by Dark Link

I did...when I first started playing the dang thing =P
Then after a year...I lost interest. Plus I got addicted to WC3 RoC / FT and then WoW came out in Beta.

Stopped at lvl 57.
Now I check back every once in a while and there's like...a million level 100+ players now!

Posted by Acheron

Quoting Klarth: No, hence "this is why nobody WILL EVER RESPECT RUNESCAPE".

Grammar: 1
Poco: 0

Posted by Poco

Quoting Acheron: Grammar: 1
Poco: 0

**** owned by somebody again gee whiz

Posted by protomanv4

hey ppl i have got hacked someone give me anything the problem is that im a lvl 48

Hacking is sad, but it's worse when it's on Runescape.

Posted by Crazy K

I played it the first time when I was like 12 or 13. My computer was crap and I could never figure it out.

Then around this past thanksgiving time my Nephu came down. Wile he was here he played it quite a bit. I then started to play. I only played that night and a couple times again, But I got quite bored with it already. Personally I kinda did like it for a wile, but I just got tired of it. At the moment Im only at level 8, and I dont think im going to reach level 9 for a wile until I play it again.

Posted by <DEMONHUNTER>

If you want to play a good free MMORPG play Conquer it's better.

Posted by Fei-on Castor

I like runescape. I don't play it often, but it is enjoyable, from time to time.

Posted by JON

[IMG]http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d33/xUniteUsAllx/jonrs.jpg[/IMG]

call me daddy

Posted by FoX_crono738

im playin RS right now

ima lvl 70 member--------> name is FoX_crono738

Posted by protomanv4

Quoting FoX_crono738: im playin RS right now

ima lvl 70 member--------> name is FoX_crono738
O cool can u add me to friends list and can u make steel arrows or iron if u can can u make me some for free ???? My ranging sux's lvl 20 ranging .

Posted by The Punisher

First off my new coming friends, grammar grammar grammar. Second of all, your all noobs. I

Posted by Poco

[QUOTE=The Punisher]First off my new coming friends, grammar grammar grammar. Second of all, your all noobs. I

Posted by The Punisher

Wow thank you for stating something I stated my self. I hope you feel better now. I mean, you could have called me a nerd, and just went even further with what I said. Oh well, nice attempt at an insult.

Posted by Poco

Quoting The Punisher: Wow thank you for stating something I stated my self. I hope you feel better now. I mean, you could have called me a nerd, and just went even further with what I said. Oh well, nice attempt at an insult.

with writing skills like those you could win the pulitzer prize.

Posted by The Punisher

Does your avatar have something to do with Maple Story, I’ almost positive that if it does, you have no need to try and force feed me this bull ****. Although, with some statements, Arguing on the Internet is like the special Olympics, even if you win, your still a retard. So I’ve done the liberty of insulting us both, before you do my friend.

Posted by Colonel

HOLY MAN, stop this madness its a retarded game. and your fighting over it.
I use to lay it but i stop like 3 days after i started. And Poco you have no right to coment on The Punisher, you don't know what he does with his time. Plus even if he wants to spend his time on Runescape, so be it. I used to have a user on [url]www.gamefaqs.com[/url]. I asked a question about the release date of Twilight Princess (worst move ever). A guy got ****ed at me i said he had no life, and got banned. Im now known as "the internet man" over there. But i've left my mean self on that board, and came to the conclusion that its not worth the battle if you can't when the war. So stop before you do something stupid.

Posted by The Punisher

First off its win not when. Secondly this game is stupid, and takes a lot of time out of your day. I never said I still play it. Have not been on in close to two months. Also, what do you mean by something stupid? If you mean a banning, you got banned because they offer all the information under that game, I also think there was a section that stated the release date. So you had been made fun of and banned for asking something that could have been solved with the click of a button. That would be a stupid reason for him to ban you however.

Posted by Colonel

Sorry man i was just tring to help you out. And sorry im not perfect made a mistake on spelling. Plus i didn't say you still play it, i said "IF" he wants to spend his time on Runescape so be it". Sorry i didn't mean to offend anyone.

I was a newbie on gamefaqs and i didn't know my way around the site, so i just asked the people.

Posted by Zabuza

Ok. But any ways I used to play it too but it was boring and I moved on to [URL="http://www.battleon.com/"]http://www.battleon.com/[/URL].

Posted by santaclausdude

used 2 play RS but its 2 boring now..

Quoting The Punisher: First off its win not when. Secondly this game is stupid, and takes a lot of time out of your day. I never said I still play it. Have not been on in close to two months. Also, what do you mean by something stupid? If you mean a banning, you got banned because they offer all the information under that game, I also think there was a section that stated the release date. So you had been made fun of and banned for asking something that could have been solved with the click of a button. That would be a stupid reason for him to ban you however.

your = belonging to
you're = you are
it's = it is

Use them wisely before you preech to others about their grammar.

Runescape is a terrible game. You should be playing Baldur's Gate.

Posted by Anethemo Rex

meh i play runescape at school during computer class. thats about it. other than that id ont play at all really.

Posted by higbvuyb

Quoting Zabuza: Ok. But any ways I used to play it too but it was boring and I moved on to [URL="http://www.battleon.com/"]http://www.battleon.com/[/URL].

From bad game to worse game. Right.

Posted by GameMiestro

[URL="http://cgi.ebay.com/2-words-to-my-runescape-lvl-100-account_W0QQitemZ8266518405QQcategoryZ4596QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem"]wow[/URL]
Any game which has members that sell their accounts for $500+ sucks. Period.

Posted by JonMB

I got temporarily addicted to Runescape for a week or so. I'm around a level 30. I realized that I wasn't really having fun playing Runescape, I was just addicted to it, and it is just a waste of time to me. I think it is a fairly good game, especially for free, but just not my type.

Posted by basterd

What ****ed me off about runescape was that they got rid of the classic I was up to lvl 87 and had full rune armor rune ax and other cool stuff that free players got. free player is fun but people when theres a bunch of 14 yo kids in the same area and lvl where your trying to train there ranging gets me so angry, now that theres runescape 2 I can't really play it because it freezes my computer. right now I'm on lvl 34 because I lvled up quick in classic but I'v been traing in edgemont(or whatever they call it now adays) getting bones,training and collecting gold.

Posted by streak101

I sorta stopped playing. Now I play WoW which is worth the time but is very hard to lvl. Still, if u play RS or RS2 its a great game to pass time.

Posted by Poco

WoW is hard to level? I wonder if I've been playing a diffrent version of WoW.

Posted by streak101

hard to lvl when u take turns with ur bro and get grounded every few days.

P.S. Now i have to give my friend 410 coal because i got a loan from him! hes addicted nvr should have introduced him to it.

Posted by icebreather1

well haxcking doesnt efect ur real life so really its nothing to get mad about

Posted by GameMiestro

Being at a dorm has it's perks, one of them being knowledgable with all of the internet gaming fads. Runescape was really big about a month ago, and people are still playing it now here... still, I don't really want to get involved, because there's no chance that I'll ever be able to compete with the top players.

Posted by veritas

my name is the sniper01. 86 combat

Posted by i am lion

Runescape isnt so bad..... I dont play that often but its enough to keep me satisfied when i have nothing to do

Posted by kennethiii

:chainsaw: hi my my accoutn name is "kennethiii" i used to be a member =P my f=best frend on rs is "travis210bb" im lvl 72 travis is lvl 74 =-)

Posted by kennethiii

people talk!!!

lmao i hope u guys no that was a example

Posted by Colonel

ok this is the only time im gonna say this. VGC is a message board not a chat line. You do relize 1 minute passed between your 1st and 2nd post, right kennethiii?

Posted by Red

haha noobs and there wacky antics

Posted by Roxas23857

I have heard about runescape is it good or just a waste of time writing this?

Posted by Killer Jordo

Runescape is the most idiotic game out there. It gives a bad name to MMORPG's everywhere. If you want a good MMORPG for free, try MapleStory, or Gunbound. But not RuneScape. Runescape, ewwwww:puke:

Posted by Vg200x

everyone has there own tastes.

Posted by Zabuza

And now I've moved onto Maple Story... (Runescape and Battleon suck!)

Posted by Colonel

Zabuza is right.

Posted by HaloPhantomX

WOW

Posted by Fei-on Castor

Yeah, RS must really suck. Which is why tens of thousands of people play it everyday, many of them even paying monthly fees to do so. It must be a terrible game, I guess.

Seriously, you guys, it can't be that bad. I've played it a lot. It's not my favorite game ever, or even my favorite MMORPG, or even my favorite free MMORPG, but it is a good game, over all. It's so trendy to bash Runescape, just because you don't personally prefer it to Maple Story, Priston Tale, Tibia, or whatever the heck you play.

I like Runescape just fine. I only play it about once or twice a month, and for an hour or two at a time, but I used to play it everyday, for hours. Look me up on there, sometime. "Fei-on Castor" is my primary's name. How weird, that I would make a guy called "Fei-on Castor". Heh.

Posted by protomanv4

Quoting Fei-on Castor: Yeah, RS must really suck. Which is why tens of thousands of people play it everyday, many of them even paying monthly fees to do so. It must be a terrible game, I guess.

Seriously, you guys, it can't be that bad. I've played it a lot. It's not my favorite game ever, or even my favorite MMORPG, or even my favorite free MMORPG, but it is a good game, over all. It's so trendy to bash Runescape, just because you don't personally prefer it to Maple Story, Priston Tale, Tibia, or whatever the heck you play.

I like Runescape just fine. I only play it about once or twice a month, and for an hour or two at a time, but I used to play it everyday, for hours. Look me up on there, sometime. "Fei-on Castor" is my primary's name. How weird, that I would make a guy called "Fei-on Castor". Heh.

Hey I play RS too can I add u? My user is Starry421.

Posted by Vg200x

I'v been mining for about 3 hours a day trying to get my mining lvl to 60 so I can go in the guild, I was lvl 4 and now I'm lvl 40 so I still have a ways to go,I working on my crafting and smithing right now and trying to get about 200k so I can get full rune, or at least full addy, my name is :rudybaga2 I'm only lvl 33 but a buddy of mine gave me some stuff so I can improve. if you can give me free air or mind runes please add me or I can trade for them or buy them dirt cheap so I can improve my mage lvl :-D.

Posted by Vasioth

Ok. Rs... is a hard game to determind. I play for one hour a day (2 hour's on a PC, 1 on RS, other posting), and pretty much pay for it.

Money truly doesn't concern me, my dad's a social worker with a Master Degree so I couldn't truly care if it's wasting money. But, it is an interesting MMORPG if you get into it. Actually, its the only one I've ever played, so I can only doubtfully say the best until I get another one (Which will be unlikely because I think I'm even loosing my interest in Video Games as I grow older).

If your interested in adding me in the game, my name is Jame_devinci. I'm going to agree with other's who also despise this game. I think its too far to get addicted to it, it's not that fantastic a game. I can't even play for 2 hours without boring myself, so in some ways I bore of it.

Well, that's my opinnion.