HALO 3 ENDING SPOILER

Posted by VirtualRealityZone

So, a friend of mine managed to get his hands on a halo 3 copy early from a friend, of a friends, whos friend, knows a guy, that works somewhere, that knows a guy that works with him, that knows a guy that had a copy. haha :D

DO NOT READ ON UNLESS YOU WANT THE ENDING OF HALO 3 RUINED FOR YOU.

TURN BACK.

ITS YOUR LAST CHANCE.

My friend sent me this in a message. So theres many spelling errors and other crap. So yeah.

RE:

So you activate it, and run like ****. PS: Johnson died. And so, the best ****ing finale they could have ever pulled off: The last section is a getaway on a warthog, just like in Halo. And *******, it's glorious. There's no timer (except Cortana frantically yelling "go go go go!" all the time), and even some checkpoints en route. So you barely make it, land in the ship Johnson left behind, Arbiter gets in the driving seat and speeds off towards the portal.

So, cut to memorial on Earth, where it's revealed that, yes, Master Chief is in fact dead. However, The Arbiter made it, which seems kinda funky, right? He also says something along the lines of "were it only so easy" when the General proclaims that The Arbiter was with him when he died.

Credits.

But wait, just like in this post, there's more after the credits! Turns out the Portal got blown up as well, and only half the ship made it through (ie Arbiter making it to earth, as he was in the driving seat up front, while Cortana and MC were chillin in the back), and yay, MC is still alive. Cortana drops a beacon but says it might be years before anyone picks it up. MC however, says "fuk dat" and goes into hypersleep in a pod like the one you woke up from in Halo, with his final words being someting along the lines of "Call on me when you need me". I forgot to mention, but along the way you fight several of those badass walkers you took down one of in Halo 2, visit areas almost identical to areas in Halo, participate in some huge badass battles, and generally having a good time.

yummy :D

Posted by Random

I didn't read, but honestly why would you ruin it for the rest of us?

Posted by cool gamer dad

SPOILERS: Cortana is the key to activating the rings.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

That's quite a funky ending. But it annoys me that Halo 3 wasn't really the last in the series.

Quoting Random: I didn't read, but honestly why would you ruin it for the rest of us?

because i'm a dick. :D:D:D

Posted by cool gamer dad

Alright, none of this is actually true. I beat the game at a friend's house today, and it's completely different. Read it if you want.

Posted by Moogs

What the...

Posted by Skitzo Control

First of all, I doubt he even has a copy. Second, I doubt that's the ending. Third, try spoiler tags.;)

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

Quite a lot of people have copies now. In the UK, one retailer was selling them for almost 24 hours on Wednesday.

um.

dude why would I make up something stupid like that?

a friend of mine sent that to me.
I trust the kid, so it's probably true.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Quoted post: First of all, I doubt he even has a copy. Second, I doubt that's the ending. Third, try spoiler tags.

So, did you miss "SPOILER" in the thread title or something?

And I got, like, three people on my list playing Halo 3 right now.