FSCKING NEW MGS4 TRAILER

Posted by maian

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lksWG1H5FcY

Enjoy.

Well, until tomorrow. This one is off screen and pure Japanese, but if you're an MGS phag like me you'll enjoy it. A lot.

Gawd I want this. :(

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

I read the transcript off gametrailers, so that helped a bit. And really, all I remember of note was "Big Mama" and Rex and Ray fukken going at it which was epic.

Posted by maian

Big Mama's Eva. She's supposed to be 78. =/

Vamp's ****ed lol

OH GAWD AN ENGLISH VERSION I CAME

http://www.konami.jp/gs/game/mgs4/en/

Posted by Fate

It can't be legal for a game to be this awesome.

Quoted post: Big Mama's Eva. She's supposed to be 78. =/

Yeah I know, but those two parts were the only I came away with, really.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

Did Raiden die? Holy ****.

Posted by iluvgirlswithglasses

That Rex and Ray bit...you think the game would have us control either one and fight off the other? Because that would be just so ****ing awesome I'd be ****ting my pants for weeks.

Posted by Speedfreak

Is...is that Eli Vance?

New gameplay trailers lead me to believe you play as more characters other than Old Snake... simply because they display "Old Snake" in the top left corner. Which was fairly obvious from the get-go I guess.

Posted by Big Boss

Johnny Sasaki!

Quoting iluvgirlswithglasses: That Rex and Ray bit...you think the game would have us control either one and fight off the other? Because that would be just so ****ing awesome I'd be ****ting my pants for weeks.

That's the first thing that came to mind by the end of the trailer. After 20 years of Metal Gear, we finally get to actually control one.

It's all speculation, of course, but it would be amazing. I've also read on the push they've made for the action-oriented portions of the game. I'm just getting more and more excited!

I doubt we get to control Rex.

Posted by Slade

This is the only game so great that I try not to think about it. If I do I just get to wishing it was out already, and then I get all sad... it's not pretty.

I think at this point I'm looking forward to NG2 so much more.

Posted by Slade

It took me a long time to figure out what you're talking about (narrowing it down to "probably xbox" helped) and yeah, I'm not surprised.

It probably helps that Konami has been showing footage of MGS4 for years now, and we recently just got the first glimpse of NG2.

That, and NG was my favourite game...

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

I'm just praying that MGS4 gets a 360 port. If not, I might buy a PS3 just to play this game. And LittleBigPlanet.

Posted by maian

what is NG :(

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

Ninja Gaiden, durrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

***, if he says "oh, never played it"... ****, man

But yeah, I honestly don't care if MGS gets a port or not... I already bought a PS3 for NGS =3

Posted by WillisGreeny

no Wii port, that's for **** sure. I won't be playing MGS4 for a long time since I need to save my pennies for when I throw my Wii-mote at the TV. Those wii-motes, always breaking TVs, **** kids. When you're all getting a PS4, I'll be getting the PS3. It sux not having money.

Quoted post: Those wii-motes, always breaking TVs, **** kids.

You know the straps having ****ing locks on them now, right?

Posted by maian

I've never played Ninja Gaiden lol

But it's not my fault. :( I don't own an Xbox. Or PS2. =/ I intend to get both the 360 and PS3. I would like to play it though, since I heard it's hard.

Posted by Zeta

It took me about 15 tries to beat the first boss. And then like a million tries to beat the second one. ****ing horseback samurai.

The guy on the airship was pretty easy though.

Posted by WillisGreeny

Quoting Vampiro V. Empire: You know the straps having ****ing locks on them now, right?

I'm trying the don't-****ing-let-go plan myself. Screw the locks.

Posted by maian

I don't even use my strap :cookie:

The only time it'd be an issue for me anyway would be with Wii Sports, and that's rarely played.

Our couch is like ten feet from the TV, with with 90% of Wii games, throwing isn't an issue. I think most people who break TVs and crap are just dumb. :(

Quoted post: It took me about 15 tries to beat the first boss. And then like a million tries to beat the second one. ****ing horseback samurai.

The guy on the airship was pretty easy though.

First two bosses are some of the hardest. The ones that gave me a ****ing ***** of a time was the electric worm, mainly because you're in such a confined space. Oddly enough, facing two at the same time was much easier.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

[IMG]http://www.math.utah.edu/online/1010/parabolas/prob/parabola.gif[/IMG]

That's how I'd graph the game's difficulty, with maybe a little spike in the middle for Alma. Even the Nunchuck guy at the start can be hard if you don't block and parry.

Nah. It's not quite a perfect parabola. Last boss for example is pretty easy.

Posted by corbinoiscool

man when is it finally gonna come out???