ATTN All other 49 states...

Posted by Kendra, Warrior Babe

I apologise for Senator Ernie. I did not vote for him, and he is not my fault.

http://www.ketv.com/news/14133442/detail.html

Posted by S

Hell, I find this man brilliant. I'd elect him.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

While I think he has a good point, it's not what he was elected to do.

Posted by WillisGreeny

Me too! The man is making a huge point about our court system. Though his tactic may seem a bit silly, it's not without purpose.

Posted by S

Ought and Ought-not are fickle issues. This may be him fighting for his cause, what he believes in and using his position to magnify the cause. A man is not defined by or restricted to his position, after all.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

[quote=S

Posted by sniper

I think people should have the right to sue *** if they are born with detrimental mental/physical anomalies. The United States officially considers our invisible sky-father to exist, so why not allow suing him? Since *** would be a deadbeat and not pay the settlements we could just pay the victims with tax-payer's money, since after all, *** DOES bless America, so it is his money, albeit indirectly so.

*prepares legal papers for the next "act of ***"* YOU BETTER TAKE RESPONSIBILITY FOR THIS PROPERTY DAMAGE!

Posted by WillisGreeny

Insurence companies should start making coverage for ***ly acts aswell. That would probably be the greatest coverage you can possibly have, unless the insurence company can prove it was the devil and not ***, who started the fire/flood/radiation leak.

Posted by Iris

Outlandish tactics like this usually work best. I don't necessarily agree with him, but hats off to him for being creative and hilarious.

Posted by mis0

He's forgetting tha *** is always right. He'll lose for sure.

Posted by Grave Wisdom

This guy is my new hero.

I wanna see him in the White House!

Posted by Bj Blaskowitz

let us not forget that now that Johnny Cochran is dead, *** now has him on his legal team, as well as Perry Mason and John Adams and Thomas Jefferson. Plus ***'s objections can never be overruled. The Senator is screwed.

Posted by Skitzo Control

What would happen if *** said, "I always lie?"

Posted by Kendra, Warrior Babe

Then we would know that *** is telling the truth... or not.... I don't know... there would be an ultimate paradox.

Posted by S

Existence would cease to exist. That, or all our faces would be red.

Posted by Arwon

Wasn

Posted by Lord of Spam

Interesting tactic, but I doubt it will generate any real change. Its just a PR thing to raise attention to the fact that he is actually trying to get something done while in office. Assuming that there isw nothing more pressing, its admirable, other than that its a rahter large waste of time.

Quoting mis0: He's forgetting tha *** is always right. He'll lose for sure.

Since when did they start to censor LoS?

Posted by MottaTheHutt

They should have the pope be a witness in favor of God. That would be awesome.

Posted by Jarulara

This is more funny to me than serious. Like I guess people really want easy money these days. I mean I minus well go sue VGChatters or MySpacers for defamation of me. It just seems like a dumb money tatic. I believe in *** and all and I do believe people have choices to believe in whatever. But this guy can't sue something he doesn't believe in thus making it unreal in his life. Thus making *** not illegible to be sued. It's like suing a chair or something. Just like evolution nothing can be proven so when he's in court whoever is defending *** in this case will win easily. NO PROOF period that *** is real or doing this to children or making terrosist. Not to offend anyone who isn't religious. But I believe in ***..and i think this is dumb.

Posted by Lord of Spam

I'm not even going to waste my effort ripping that post apart. Just lick my balls.

Posted by MottaTheHutt

Yeah, evolution. Definitely no proof of that. Not all around us.

Posted by Jarulara

Quoting Lord of Spam: I'm not even going to waste my effort ripping that post apart. Just lick my balls.

Because you can't right?...
Gimme an actual reason this guy is actual going to get through with this..
This is like me suing Santa Claus for breaking and entering or something so dumb. It can't proven *** is real. And *** isnt a company so whats there to sue.

Posted by S

You totally whiffed the point. It's a satirical argument, blowing something out of proportion to expand on its apparent flaws and make them more noticeable. It's not a case he can win, but that's not his objective; his objective is to make a point, and he's doing just that. It's not about the money and it never was, he had no intention of winning.

Posted by Bj Blaskowitz

lol, kids missing points. and LoS's balls. Lol

Posted by Lord of Spam

Quoting Jarulara: Because you can't right?...
Gimme an actual reason this guy is actual going to get through with this..
This is like me suing Santa Claus for breaking and entering or something so dumb. It can't proven *** is real. And *** isnt a company so whats there to sue.

Did you not even read the article? I'm hoping not, because the entire point of the article was that he was trying to make a statement about frivolous law suits by making one of hte most inherently frivolous suits possible.

However, if you really are so retarded that you managed to miss that, then I retake my offer of ball licking. I dont want you to even touch me for fear your rampant idiocy might spread.

also, lol sup beej.

Posted by WillisGreeny

It's a tough issue since chaging the laws for law suits would open up a can of worms over our rights. The best solution would be for people to wise up and realize not everything is worth sueing over, but people like to remain dumb without force. It's a good thing Chambers drew attention to this problem, but what do we do to fix it? It's just one of those "let's put it on the back burner" kinds of problems politicians love dodging.