In this thread we play Bioshock

Posted by Vampnagel P. Wingpire

C'mon Dex.

Posted by Dexter

I just made it to the rank before the Elite rank. I'm hoping to get the first bar before the day's over. This is dedication. You picked a bad time for me. Halo 3 is almost here!!! I must be prepared!

Pff. You can still do that after Halo's released. Just don't get it on release day.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

In this thread we already played it and now feel the desire to spoil it.

COME ON, X

JUST DO I-err DON'T DO IT

Do it you say? Awwight, Atlas i-

[COLOR="Red"](USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)[/COLOR]

Posted by Dexter

Quoting Angelwing: Pff. You can still do that after Halo's released. Just don't get it on release day.

No! First of all, I need to feel prepared for Halo 3. I won't be going back to Rainbow much afterwards. Secondly, I could never not get it on release day! The gang's all going to be in line for the wait and I want in on some of that action. I'm bringing cookies and Charlie's going to be playing some guitar while we wait for 12:01 to roll around!

I call it dedication.

I call it pathetic!

Seriously, you'll be back to Rainbow Six. We have to level me up.

Or Bobby should just get Rainbow Six.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

I've been trying to get some R6 achievements, but the whole system of loading a games list, connecting, then loading the map, then waiting for the current round to end is tedious as hell when I could just open COD4 and be finishing the fight in a few minutes, max.

Spoiler for Halo 3: the Master Chief dies, and the Arbiter speaks at his funeral.

I'm ****ing serious, by the way. Come back to this post once you've beaten the game.

Yeah, pretty sure everyone saw that coming. It's the only effective way to end the series.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

As long as I get to use the Spartan laser.

So I noticed after I had just killed Steinman that I had missed a diary from the very beginning so I restarted and went back to get it. What a pain.

If I save my Adam to buy all the tonics, how much will I have left over? Enough to get a few other things as well?

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

You know you can backtrack, right?

Quoted post: So I noticed after I had just killed Steinman that I had missed a diary from the very beginning so I restarted and went back to get it. What a pain.

Haha, oh wow. In the last thirty minutes of the game I went back to the earlier levels to collect the few things I missed. Someone forgot a huge aspect of the game, didn't they? :)

Quoted post: If I save my Adam to buy all the tonics, how much will I have left over? Enough to get a few other things as well?

Are you rescuing little sisters? If so, you'll have to watch what you buy, mind you this is the only way you can get the achievement. Do not buy plasmids and tonics you can pick up, try and only get the first plasmid and the last upgrade of that plasmid, not the middle unless necessary, and just really look hard for tonics you'll find lying around.

But yeah, I bought nearly everything and still had some adam left over even after getting the achievement. Just gotta play smart.

Uh the VERY beginning part you can't go back to. I missed the very first diary you can get (New Year's Eve alone).

Oh yeah... smooth. I didn't even consider missing that one.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

Is that the only diary in the Welcome To... section?

Nope, there's two. Both in the restaurant.