so,,,,,

Posted by Poco

haha trap thread

Posted by Zeta

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v436/Kvar/jinzo.jpg[/IMG]

Posted by Xeones

hah...yugi-oh...reminds me of my little brothers.

Posted by cool gamer dad

Quoting Zeta: [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v436/Kvar/jinzo.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://www.dragoncards.net/media/SKE-042t.jpg[/IMG]

Posted by The Hate

Posted by Stalolin

[quote=cats;748697][IMG]http://www.dragoncards.net/media/SKE-042t.jpg[/IMG]

Posted by The Hate

Quoting Stalolin:

Posted by Stalolin

the hate does not know how to play yugioh

Posted by The Hate

lol why the **** did I play a dam magic card its not my turn.

Posted by Zeta

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v436/Kvar/holydragswdcard.jpg[/IMG]

Posted by Poco

Quoting Stalolin:

i had a holo of this

Posted by Stalolin

[quote=Zeta;748708][IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v436/Kvar/holydragswdcard.jpg[/IMG]

rapes anything

get it right

that boss IS A 1 HIT KO BOSS

Posted by Omni

props

give me a sig spot

Posted by Poco

ok choose a meme

Posted by The Hate

I used to play yugioh in like 6-7th grade. My friend had a Winged Dragon of Ra. I hated that thing.

Posted by Poco

Quoting Stalolin: rapes anything

get it right

i beat that jerk outright

Posted by Stalolin

[quote=Poco;748714]i beat that jerk outright

i've beaten him many times

still doesn't mean he's a ***** of a boss

Posted by Zeta

Quoting Stalolin: rapes anything

get it right

idk, he didn't really do much to Starky.

Posted by Stalolin

i always forget to pick up starky until i have to =(

Posted by cool gamer dad

wow, The Hate. wow.

Posted by Xeones

Quoting Zeta: [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v436/Kvar/holydragswdcard.jpg[/IMG]

sorry to interrupt...but that is ****ing hilarious

Posted by cool gamer dad

man, I had a nasty beatdown deck with ****loads of creature removal, and Hayabusa Knight + Axe of Despair.

Posted by Zeta

Quoting Stalolin: i always forget to pick up starky until i have to =(

lol Starky is always my first priority when I get Lynx. Not only do I get a White Innate character, but I get to trap UltraNova **** YEAH

Posted by The Hate

+

Posted by cool gamer dad

The Hate posting it automatically means it's not gonna work.

Posted by The Hate

lol in my mindz it does.

Posted by Stalolin

[quote=cats;748742]man, I had a nasty beatdown deck with ****loads of creature removal, and Hayabusa Knight + Axe of Despair.

no

maha vailo + axe of despair

you get 50 more attack power than a blue eyes and you don't have to tribute summon or do anything special

Posted by Poco

ah wacko u: giant robots and yugioh

Posted by cool gamer dad

Quoting Stalolin: no

maha vailo + axe of despair

you get 50 more attack power than a blue eyes and you don't have to tribute summon or do anything special

That's alright...

but a Raigeki, then throwing down the Axe + Hayabusa Knight could hit for a nasty 4000 right away. Double strike, lol.

Posted by WillisGreeny

you guys are all loosers, unless you got a Charzard : P

Best investment EVER!

Posted by cool gamer dad

Charizard took way too long to get out. It was never worth it. Back then, you pretty much had to run a bunch of quick beatdown shit like Electabuzz and Mewtwo.

Posted by WillisGreeny

I couldn't find any kids in my Elementry who knew how the pokemon card game worked. A lot of them knew magic, but not Pokemon.

Posted by cool gamer dad

Oh, with all of the overpowered cards like Energy Removal, Super Energy Removal, and Bill.

Posted by WillisGreeny

I once had a promo picachu from when I went to the first movie... Traded that for a holo of somethin stupid. 5th grade recess education failed me, didn't teach me the value of my pokemon cards.

Posted by cool gamer dad

Those aren't worth much anyway.

Posted by WillisGreeny

yeah. Parents were dumb, saying that pokemon cards were going to be the next baseball cards.

Posted by Zeta

lol i collected Digimon cards. :(

Posted by WillisGreeny

I loved the digimon cartoon! It might have been because I hated Ash so much that any rip off in comparison would be *** like.

Posted by Stalolin

oh shi i forgot hayabusa attacked twice

whatever i still love maha vailo

Posted by Omni

Quoting Poco: ok choose a meme

loooooongcat

Posted by Xero

Quoting Zeta: lol i collected Digimon cards. :(

I collected Pokemon cards and Yu-gi-oh cards.

That was quite a waste of money in the end :(

Posted by Dark Bulb 4.3

mataza the zapper + united we stand

one other monster on the field, you had 1600 attack usually, or more, mataza being at 1300, able to attack twice and your opponent couldn't rob him

It being a warrior, was easily summoned through marauding captain or other warrior cards, making united more useful

or future fusion + overload fusion = that fusion that needs at least one cyber dragon and a lot of machines, send them to the grave, bring that monster out and have a monster with over 9000 attack

I'm gonna go back to playing yugioh now thx bai

Posted by Stalolin

[quote=Dark Bulb 4.3;749912]mataza the zapper + united we stand

one other monster on the field, you had 1600 attack usually, or more, mataza being at 1300, able to attack twice and your opponent couldn't rob him

It being a warrior, was easily summoned through marauding captain or other warrior cards, making united more useful

or future fusion + overload fusion = that fusion that needs at least one cyber dragon and a lot of machines, send them to the grave, bring that monster out and have a monster with over 9000 attack

I'm gonna go back to playing yugioh now thx bai

or you could just pull a GAME BOY GAME KAIBA and go raigeki + cyberstein + blue eyes ultimate + megamorph = 9k attack blue eyes ultimate and a 1-hit K.O.

Posted by cool gamer dad

CARD TROOPER

Posted by Shade

Quoting cats: [IMG]http://www.dragoncards.net/media/SKE-042t.jpg[/IMG]

You can't trap hole Jinzo, since he negates all traps lol.

And whoever played Seven Tools fails, because even if there is a rule about using a trap when he's being summoned that I don't remember, you still can't Seven Tools because of his effect.

gb2duelingschool

AND ALSO HATE, YOU COULDN'T PLAY HARPIES FEATHER DUSTER BECAUSE IT'S NOT A QUICK PLAY MAGIC CARD

Posted by Dark Bulb 4.3

[quote=Stalolin;750085]or you could just pull a GAME BOY GAME KAIBA and go raigeki + cyberstein + blue eyes ultimate + megamorph = 9k attack blue eyes ultimate and a 1-hit K.O.

sorry, current ban list has raigeki banned, and as fun as cyberstein is, it still needs a build around a combo with cards that are restricted to one per deck. So to do this, I kinda need cyberstein and megamorph, just 2 cards out of 40. A lot of cards used to speed up a deck were restricted or banned also, and it gets boring just defending and then swiping your opponent once.

[quote=Shade;750200]You can't trap hole Jinzo, since he negates all traps lol.

And whoever played Seven Tools fails, because even if there is a rule about using a trap when he's being summoned that I don't remember, you still can't Seven Tools because of his effect.

gb2duelingschool

AND ALSO HATE, YOU COULDN'T PLAY HARPIES FEATHER DUSTER BECAUSE IT'S NOT A QUICK PLAY MAGIC CARD

you can't trap hole jinzo since monster effects have the same speed as traps, so jinzo wins by his effect on the trap hole

you can solemn judgment a jinzo since its a speed 3 card which will negate his summoning from even happening, or any trap with speed 3

seven tools only counters a trap, wouldn't do **** to jinzo, and at 1000 life, i ran 3 solemn judgments only because of the deck type I ran, I never paid more than 1500 life per negation and less each time, and it worked for monsters, spells, and traps without a set cost or bad hand management, it fell conveniently in place for anything I needed it to do

Posted by cool gamer dad

Quoting Shade: You can't trap hole Jinzo, since he negates all traps lol.

gb2duelingschool

You can trap hole a Jinzo. There was a huge debate about this way back.

Posted by cool gamer dad

Dark Bulb, you COULD Trap Hole a Jinzo back in the day. idk if you're talking new rules, but that's how it was back then.

Posted by Shade

You can trap hole Jinzo?

Paradox.

Posted by Poco

how many people play marvel vs. it's pretty fun and the only card game I've ever really played.

pokemon, i bought the original deck, and a theme deck, and then some jungle/reg/fossil boosters

yugioh, bought 1 booster and the deck

so all in all on cards i've spent 50 dollars

Posted by cool gamer dad

I've spent a good $500 in my day. That's 500 packs of gum.

Posted by Dark Bulb 4.3

[quote=cats;750222]You can trap hole a Jinzo. There was a huge debate about this way back.

[quote=cats;750223]Dark Bulb, you COULD Trap Hole a Jinzo back in the day. idk if you're talking new rules, but that's how it was back then.

As far as new and old rules, whatever debates there were about it, the way I was forced to play were according to whatever rules were in place and at tournies, trap hole could only be activated after the monster was summoned on the field. Jinzo's effect as far as I know was a multi effect and when he slapped on the field his effect came into place, as soon as that happened, any trap that was the same speed as his effect was nulled unless it was a counter. Etc, pull out your source and show it and give me insight though, I'm curious now 8)

Posted by cool gamer dad

Quoting Dark Bulb 4.3: As far as new and old rules, whatever debates there were about it, the way I was forced to play were according to whatever rules were in place and at tournies

I know it looks silly, and Jinzo definitely should have been able to survive a trap hole... but I was told at a tournament that I could! If I recall correctly, the first Yugioh game for the GBA lets you Trap Hole a Jinzo. Perhaps it was a glitch, and that's where the whole misunderstanding came from. That's pretty much where the argument ended: "The official game lets you do it so it's legal".

Posted by Dark Bulb 4.3

[quote=cats;750656]I know it looks silly, and Jinzo definitely should have been able to survive a trap hole... but I was told at a tournament that I could! If I recall correctly, the first Yugioh game for the GBA lets you Trap Hole a Jinzo. Perhaps it was a glitch, and that's where the whole misunderstanding came from. That's pretty much where the argument ended: "The official game lets you do it so it's legal".

yea, upper deck themselves make the rules and can change them when they want, so I've been doing it this way

[quote] Summons & Chains
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][SIZE=2]You CANNOT chain to a Summon, because a Summon does not have a Spell Speed (it is not listed on page 37 of the rulebook on the Spell Speed chart). When you use cards like "Horn of Heaven", "Trap Hole", "Torrential Tribute", you are NOT chaining to the Summon. If you are starting a chain (because your opponent responds to your Trap Card), the Trap Card you are using is Step 1 of the chain; the Summon is NOT a step in the chain. [/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][SIZE=2]You CAN chain to a Flip Effect, Trigger Effect, or Ignition Effect. So you can chain to the Flip Effect of "Man-Eater Bug" (with "Royal Command", "Two-Pronged Attack", etc.) when "Man-Eater Bug" is Flip Summoned. [/SIZE][SIZE=2]You CANNOT chain to the Flip Summon itself, but you can chain to the Flip Effect. Likewise you can chain to effects like "Cannon Soldier", "Sanga of the Thunder", etc. (Also note that if "Man-Eater Bug" is flipped by an attack, you cannot chain "Royal Command", etc. to it because you're in the Damage Step). [/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][SIZE=2]You CANNOT chain to a Continuous Effect Monster's effect when it is Summoned. [/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][SIZE=2]Which means that... [/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][SIZE=2]You CANNOT chain a Trap Card to the SUMMON, NOR to the EFFECT, of "Jinzo." So you cannot chain "Waboku", "Call of the Haunted", etc. to the Summoning (or effect) of "Jinzo." You CAN use "Solemn Judgment"/"Horn of Heaven" to negate the Summon of "Jinzo" from happening in the first place. But that's it.
[/SIZE][/FONT]

http://entertainment.upperdeck.com/yugioh/en/gameplay/faqs/advancedgameplay/default.aspx

people at tournaments like to lie sometimes to get their way, I learned that the hard way :(

Posted by WillisGreeny

That is why I stopped playing magic. I'd always get in a fight over the rules.

Posted by cool gamer dad

Quoting Dark Bulb 4.3: people at tournaments like to lie sometimes to get their way, I learned that the hard way :(

nah, the dude I asked was pretty much the coordinator. Cool guy.

EDIT: but yeah, I catch people trying to cheat all the time in 10/10/10 draft. MtG btw. :3