"N"-"O"-"G" Drinks!

Posted by Skitzo Control

That's right, ENERGY! I started drinking Monster Energy Drinks recently, not because I need the energy boost (I'm not even aware of the boost, myself, most times), but because I like the taste. Mostly, I drink the coffee supplements Loca Moca, Mean Bean, and Big Black. Anybody else drink 'em, what kind, and WHY?!?!

Posted by Omni

Rockstar, although apparently a lot of other people dislike the taste. I like it.

Posted by Kit

Relentless, because you get more for your money and I like it.

Posted by Xero

Full Throttle. I like the tropical flavoured one.

Posted by Average n00b

Monster rawks. :D

Posted by cool gamer dad

I tested all kinds, and my favorite would have to be Full Throttle. Most of the ones I had didn't taste too bad, actually. I'd walk down to the gas station at lunch and grab one if i felt that I needed to wake the hell up for the next two periods. I stopped though, because it really was a waste spending $1.50-2.00+ on an energy drink when I could get a massive cup of gas station coffee for a buck. Which worked out especially well during the cold and rainy months!

Posted by Crazy K

I really don't pick up energy drinks. I used to pick up Steven Seagal's Lightning Bolt energy drinks, they tasted so bad. I just drank them because I found it hilarious.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

[IMG]http://images.ciao.com/iuk/images/products/normal/100/Asda_Blue_Charge__5344100.jpg[/IMG]

BLUE CHARGE WOOO YEAH

Tastes good with whisky.

Posted by Ant

energy drinks ****ing suck and are useless

Posted by Xeones

Quoting Omni: Rockstar, although apparently a lot of other people dislike the taste. I like it.

the pomegranate rockstar with grey goose is awesome.

i dont usually drink energy drinks, but if i do...its usually full throttle or the red vaults

Posted by Kendra, Warrior Babe

Jolt and Five Hour Energy are good, but I prefer a simple Starbucks Double-shot if I need to stay up late at night.

Posted by Echo

I only really drink energy drinks if I need to stay up late, because in mid-day I really don't feel the need for them and they don't particularly affect me. When I do drink them though, my favorite is Bawls. It's hard to get ahold of, but it's by far my favorite. The glass bottles used to be carried by Publix (I don't know if they are anymore), and the 16 oz cans are now carried by Quick Trip. I also really like Jolt cola. If I can't get either of those (as if often the case) I usually get Full Throttle. I like the Blue Demon flavor.

Posted by Linko_16

Here's my favorite "N" "O" "G" drink.

Posted by Skitzo Control

Yeah, yeah, that joke was a long-time coming.:rolleyes:

Posted by Corrupt

Yeah, I started drinking energy drinks about three years ago when I got my first taste of Red Bull and promptly spit it back out. I didn't let this deter me, though, because soon after that I found myself hooked on Monster (green "M" only, bro!) and Sobe NoFear, the latter being one that I still enjoy to this day. Much like Skitzo, I only really drank them for the taste, while I usually considered the energy boost a plus. After a while, I started trying as many different brands and varieties that I could get my hands on, and along with tasting my fair share of ****, I found some real gems. Drinks like Coolah, Talon Blood Punch, Pimpjuice, Bawls, Vamp, Pure Energy, Full Throttle (Blue Demon is delicious), Red Jak, Skin, and (my favorite) Kronik make it all worthwhile. Of course, I'm also judging these solely on taste factor, because none of them with the exceptions of Blue Demon and Skin give me any sort of rush anymore, which is why I'm drinking them less and less these days. I'll always have a soft spot for many of the aforementioned beverages, though, and will probably continue buying them, just not as often.

Posted by nich

I like Lost the best, for various reasons. a) It seems to be the only one that has an effect on me. And, b) LOST is a a great TV show. LOL

Posted by Klarth

Relentless.

Most of the others taste the same. Kick is a budget alternative to Red Bull, and it's practically identical.

They're all good mixers, too.

Posted by Axis

Rooster Booster

Posted by MottaTheHutt

Full Throttle. It tastes uber-good.

Posted by Kutlass

180 Blue is excellent. One of the smoothest energy drinks I know of next to the likes of Skin and Full Throttle. Sobe Berry Pomegranate is also a quality choice.

Here in Germany the only energy drink I've seen is Red Bull in bottles, which reminds me that energy drinks are pretty much an American thing. Since Red Bull tastes like the rusty pipe of a prison sewer system, I've been getting along fine without them. The lack of ****ty american beer in grocery stores makes up for it.

Posted by Vampnagel P. Wingpire

Energy drinks are disgusting. I'll stick with tea, thanks.

Posted by Speedfreak

Raptor drinking energy drinks?

Come on, man, I thought you would've been the early night, early rise, large breakfast kind of guy.

Posted by Moogs

Bawls. Though, I only drink them at LANs.

Posted by junior senior

waste of money

Posted by Kutlass

Quoting Speedfreak: Raptor drinking energy drinks?

Come on, man, I thought you would've been the early night, early rise, large breakfast kind of guy.

oh, you got me there. in bed by 8, up by 5, to a huge breakfast prepared by my wife of 30 years featuring bacon, sausage, and eggs fresh from the coop before i take in another one of God's inspirational sunrises and saddle back up on the ol' Farmall.

Posted by Speedfreak

Bran flakes and toast would give you more enegy!

Posted by Tyler Durden

[youtube=qRuNxHqwazs]qRuNxHqwazs[/youtube]
[youtube=t-3qncy5Qfk]t-3qncy5Qfk[/youtube]

Posted by Dr. Rockso

No Fear, just because I like the taste.

Posted by Skitzo Control

Holy bumping seriously old threads, Batman! I've moved away from Java Monsters since then, and rather than down energy drinks, I have a 8000 calorie diet, supplemented with vitamins and protein shakes. I have the shakes coooooooonstantly. :-(

Posted by The underground

red bull, monster, bawls, are all good if u want and energy drink that will wake u up not from the so called energy but from the fricking harshness try cocaine they say it has the power of 3 redbulls in less than one serving and it burns like a mo-fo but i drank it so much it never bothers me nemore lol.

Posted by Corrupt

ha, i have a few of the cocaine drinks stashed in the fridge, too bad they're so hard to find nowadays. i didn't get them for myself though, those things kill me. a buddy of mine (the guy i got them for) can go through them like they're nothing, shit scares me. i still drink energy drinks pretty regularly though; skin, full throttle (regular and blue demon), and amp lightning being my preferred choices. i'll drink bawls when i can find it, especially their root beer which rules. i'll stop drinking all of this crap someday though. i hope so

oh, i forgot i posted in this thread already. oh well, two year time gap should be good enough :angel:

Posted by The underground

u can get bawls at you local 7-11 and cocaine can be found at thoes indian quick stops most of the time. I know im that addicted to them i have found place that sell them. but cocaine will be backin a new form with less power and a different name just how surge happened cause of a few kids who got heart attacks from it, you all do know vault (orignal) is surge with a lil less sugar but its still good. but it came back cause surge was out b4 energy drinks now they have energy drinks it came back but since surge was banned they had to come up with a slightly tweaked formula and name lol.