I'm a ****ing idiot still

Posted by Twilight Chick

I still like Final Fantasy, Kingdom Hearts, and Naruto. I'm still probably the biggest loser on VGC. But somethings changed. My time of not coming on I was thinking. And I realized, you guys were right. I do love her, but not as much as I thought. And I know now not to post stuff about my personal life or people will just make fun of me. So I'll leave it for myspace. ^_^ So, I guess I just wanted to tell Ant, Judge, and Vamp..... maybe not Vamp..... that I understand now. And thanks for the help. ;> See ya l8rs!
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v201/ChaosLord2004/Other/LarxeneTest.gif[/IMG]

Posted by Zeta

In b4 thread gets deleted.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Get the **** out of DA.

Posted by Yonaka

Kayla is starting to understand, and I loves it. I'll give you hugs when I see you Kayla.

Posted by Twilight Chick

Fine I'll stay outta DA... Geeez. Someone's a little cranky today. Yay! Hugs are great!

...Btw... real mature changing the name of the thread guys... and you call me immature... :rolleyes:

Posted by Yonaka

Hugs are great. And so is the song I'm listening to. Horrorpunk is like.... Teh best.

Posted by Sable Wind

Oh Wacko, no one ****ing cares that you "understand." You're an idiot. If you really understood you'd go away and never come back.

Also, there's a difference between immaturity in humour and immaturity in mentality. Get the **** out.

Posted by Twilight Chick

So... you're all immature then...? :P

Whateva I's gotta go anyway.

~Bye losers!

Posted by Klarth

attention whore

Quoted post: Oh Jesus Christ, no one ****ing cares that you "understand." You're an idiot. If you really understood you'd go away and never come back.

Also, there's a difference between immaturity in humour and immaturity in mentality. Get the **** out.

Listen to this women. You're still dumb. Nothing you do now will change that.

Posted by Omni

This thread sucks. Please remove yourself from existence.

Posted by Sable Wind

[quote=Twilight Chick;748201]So... you're all immature then...? :P

Whateva I's gotta go anyway.

~Bye losers!

~kay enjoy your newfound life!!!!1 I's totally gotta go to the mall newayzx

Posted by Grave Wisdom

Creating threads like this only causes more drama, you f**king moron. Go back to your KH and FFVIII fanfic's, and leave this place in peace :(

Posted by cool gamer dad

in after thread gets moved to WU.

Posted by Grave Wisdom

In before thread gets locked.

Posted by The Judge

...What?

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

[IMG]http://www.lazydork.com/movies/yougotserved.jpg[/IMG]

Posted by Linko_16

That avatar made me hard for some reason.

Posted by Omni

Quoting Twilight *****: [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v201/ChaosLord2004/Other/LarxeneTest.gif[/IMG]

By the way, what the hell is that supposed to be?

Posted by Sable Wind

lol Yonako tried countering the bad rep with good rep. THAT WAS POINTLESS YOU FOOL. NOW SHE HAS THREE GREATER REP THAN SHE ORIGINALLY WOULD HAVE. GREAT COUNTERACTION. YOU ****ING DOUCHE.

Posted by Grave Wisdom

She was in the minus numbers either way.

-69 get

Posted by Grave Wisdom

Oh Vamp, you :cool:

Posted by Omni

[IMG]http://img341.imageshack.us/img341/4715/triplemadwc8.gif[/IMG]

Posted by Fate

Quoting The X: [IMG]http://www.lazydork.com/movies/yougotserved.jpg[/IMG]

Nobody else saw that movie. They know of it but they didn't see it. I did. The dancing parts were neat but the movie sucked.

You got served, etc.

Posted by Yonaka

Quoting Twilight Chick: I still like Final Fantasy, Kingdom Hearts, and Naruto. I'm still probably the biggest loser on VGC. But somethings changed. My time of not coming on I was thinking. And I realized, you guys were right. I do love her, but not as much as I thought. And I know now not to post stuff about my personal life or people will just make fun of me. So I'll leave it for myspace. ^_^ So, I guess I just wanted to tell Ant, Judge, and Vamp..... maybe not Vamp..... that I understand now. And thanks for the help. ;> See ya l8rs!
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v201/ChaosLord2004/Other/LarxeneTest.gif[/IMG]

You there girl... Listen to more Tiger Army. I'll force you to listen to them next time I see you. :D

People still like Tiger Army?

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

[IMG]http://www.soundthesirens.com/articles/content/images/tigerarmy.gif[/IMG]

ahahaha oh *** **** why does the lead guy have a turd on his head

Posted by Omni

Quoting Yonaka: You there girl... Listen to more Tiger Army. I'll force you to listen to them next time I see you. :D

Crappy music is not a cure all.

Posted by Sable Wind

[quote=Fate;748616][COLOR=skyblue]Nobody else saw that movie. They know of it but they didn't see it. I did. The dancing parts were neat but the movie sucked.

You got served, etc.[/COLOR]

I saw it. I loved the dancing. I must have watched that movie like five times just for the music/dancing.

Posted by Philsdad

Quoting Omni: Crappy music is not a cure all.

Exactly, but good music can be. My suggestion to her, and I actually mean this 100% would be to down some LSD then listen to Mr. Bungle's "Disco Volante" or even Estradasphere's "Palace of Mirrors" in the psychedelic state. Her perception of music would be forever and irreversibly changed. I guarantee it.. Well either that or she'd think she could fly and attempt jumping off a building or something..

Posted by Yonaka

My music is actually better than the stuff she listens to. :(

Posted by Omni

It still sucks. Do what Philsdad said.

Posted by Sable Wind

"better than hers" =/= good

Posted by Klarth

twilight chick is it weird when your parents kick you down the stairs

Posted by Yonaka

She has no stairs.

Posted by Sable Wind

no, she can't fit down them is the problem.

thass a huge *****!

Posted by Poco

who are these people

Posted by Klarth

Quoting Yonaka: She has no stairs.

yeah I imagine a double-decker trailer would be pretty expensive

Posted by Twilight Chick

Ok... Never heard of Tiger Army... And my music is way better than what you listen too! Besides I listen to some of your music. You got me to like AFI and HIM.

And yes. I have no stairs. Well... to the downstairs. And outside. Thas it tho.

Posted by Klarth

look, it's my birthday and i'm not enjoying it much. give me a present; kill yourself.

Posted by Dark Bulb 4.3

hay guyz, i'm gonna make believe i'm not reading through any of your posts and act like i'm having a conversation with a friend and keep using their names to hopefully make it sound like i don't care

hay kayla i love you, i'm glad you understand ^___^ read my naruto meets ff characters and mickey mouse k ^_____^;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

i just need to go to my friends adams house and tell him i feel ^______^;;;;;;;;;;;;; muffins ^__________________^

Posted by Dark Bulb 4.3

[quote=Yonaka;748948]She has no stairs.

only aids

and fat, she is the stairs ever since she blocked them am i rite

Posted by Linko_16

Quoting netman: look, it's my birthday and i'm not enjoying it much. give me a present; kill yourself.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, BUDDY.

Posted by Yonaka

Quoting Dark Bulb 4.3: hay guyz, i'm gonna make believe i'm not reading through any of your posts and act like i'm having a conversation with a friend and keep using their names to hopefully make it sound like i don't care

hay kayla i love you, i'm glad you understand ^___^ read my naruto meets ff characters and mickey mouse k ^_____^;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

i just need to go to my friends adams house and tell him i feel ^______^;;;;;;;;;;;;; muffins ^__________________^

I love you.

Posted by Omni

Nobody loves you.

Posted by Dark Bulb 4.3

I love her also, stay away from our fat and thick love you *****

Posted by Yonaka

Everyone loves the midget. Except for people who hate midgets. :D

Posted by Twilight Chick

Sorry. Missed your b-day. And I wouldn't give you a present anyway. People who don't like me and/or are not my friends don't get presents from me.

Posted by Omni

You have the second lowest rep on the site after Wacko****er. lol

Posted by Twilight Chick

.....Does it look like I care....?

Posted by Omni

I'm sure you do.

Posted by Ant

fat chicks are supposed to be nice, or funny. when they go against the grain and try to still act uppity then they are universally hated.

Posted by Twilight Chick

I am nice and funny. Just not to you guys. At least I tried to be but you all kept ****ing me off until I couldn't hold my anger in any longer. And you are the LAST person I want to talk to right now Ant.

Posted by fates warning

did ant hurt your feewings?

Posted by The Hate

You are a loser.

Posted by Twilight Chick

No, he did not.

...you're the loser...

Posted by fates warning

im a winner heehee

Posted by The Hate

Yea...I am a loser.

hey guys, I specifically come on a website that ****es me off and constantly makes fun of me!

kill me now

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

[quote=Twilight Chick;754334]
And you are the LAST person I want to talk to right now Ant.
It's funny because you think he cares. :D

Posted by junior senior

why are you still alive?

jamie<3

Posted by The Hate

Her and Yonaka must be friends.

Posted by Omni

Quoting Twilight Chick: I am nice and funny. Just not to you guys. At least I tried to be but you all kept ****ing me off until I couldn't hold my anger in any longer.

I thought you didn't care about what we said.

[quote]And you are the LAST person I want to talk to right now Ant.

Awww... Someone's in love. :love:

Posted by junior senior

lol

quick! somebody IM her with a prince albert and tell her to post the conversation!

Posted by The Hate

....wait wuuuuts a prince albert?

Posted by Omni

Look it up on Google image search or Wikipedia.

Also, her AIM is apparently vampiregirlsaya, if anyone who wants to actually see if she's that dumb.

Posted by The Hate

(I was making fun of her. =/)

Posted by Ant

how could you not know what a "Prince Albert" is. It says in the name of it. A PRINCE.

Posted by junior senior

somebody IM her please, I can't do it because I feel a sneeze coming on

mmm snot :)

Posted by Dark Bulb 4.3

her and yonaka are the same person, thats why theres so much to love. everyone loves a fat midget like she says. sometimes i get hard from looking at the rolls, they look like boobs

its so hot guys

Posted by Dark Bulb 4.3

****ing ant had to screw things, she's an awesome person with such a veggie personality, i can't see what she's missing, maybe some more rolls, who doesn't like extra boobies

Posted by Yonaka

I'm not fat, and I'm not her. Well I do have some fat, but I'm losing it. Being vegan does that.

Posted by Twilight Chick

...Steph is too smart to be me. I don't even know half the stuff she knows.
But, yes we are friends.
And even if you wanted to IM me you couldn't. My computers messed up and stuff.
I don't care what you guys say.
And I don't care if Ant cares or not. I still don't want to talk to him.
And yes, I'm in love. But not with him.
And I'm still alive mainly because I'm stupid and think that this girl will go out with me..... That, and I'm a sissy......

Posted by Omni

Quoting Twilight Chick: I don't care what you guys say.

Then stop replying. Stop replying. Stop.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

... you guys.
take things way too seriously.
no wonder you get verbally lambasted.

Posted by Yonaka

Lol, I never take anything here seriously. Ever. I'm too cool for that. :cool:

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

You're doing it wrong.

Posted by Omni

Quoting Yonaka: Lol, I never take anything here seriously. Ever. I'm too cool for that. :cool:

Then why would you care about improving?

Posted by Yonaka

Because in all honesty I'm not getting laughs from being annoying intentionally anymore.

Posted by Vampnagel P. Wingpire

Quoting Yonaka: I'm not fat, and I'm not her. Well I do have some fat, but I'm losing it. Being vegan does that.

No, being healthy does that.

Quoted post: Because in all honesty I'm not getting laughs from being annoying intentionally anymore.

Aw, did someone just hit puberty?

[quote]Yonaka agrees: Being vegan = being healthy.

Uh, not necessarily. It's just as easy to be an unhealthy vegan as it is to be an unhealthy meat-eater. I also doubt you are an actual vegan.

Posted by Yonaka

I can't prove that I am, but I can assure you that I am. Oh hey, maybe I can prove I am. If I go to Peta. Friday was Hug A Vegetarian Day, so I walked around with a sign that said, "Free Vegan Hugs" and in my German class there were three other vegetarians. And one was all like, "Let's take a picture for the Peta street team!" So we were all like, "Yeah!" So we did.

Posted by Linko_16

YOUNG GIRL, GET OUTTA MY MIND
MY LOVE FOR YOU IS WAY OUTTA LINE
BETTER RU~UN, GI~IRL,
YOU'RE MUCH TO YO~OUNG, GI~IRL.

Quoted post: I can't prove that I am, but I can assure you that I am. Oh hey, maybe I can prove I am. If I go to Peta. Friday was Hug A Vegetarian Day, so I walked around with a sign that said, "Free Vegan Hugs" and in my German class there were three other vegetarians. And one was all like, "Let's take a picture for the Peta street team!" So we were all like, "Yeah!" So we did.

This is partially why vegetarians are ****ing retarded.

Posted by Sable Wind

What I just read right there made me want to simultaneously punch something and barf on my keyboard. :(

Posted by Dark Bulb 4.3

I believe you're vegan, you read vegan books and give veggie hugs :D and with just 30 more ounces, you'll lose half a pound, cause, your body works that way

Posted by Yonaka

Wanna know what would be fun? Go to a vegan forum site and make a thread with the title IS HONEY VEGAN?! It'll be hilarious.

Posted by Kit

Wanna know what would be fun? Go to a vegan forum site and make a thread with the title HERE HAVE SOME MUTILATED PIG GUTS It'll be hilarious.

Posted by fates warning

and be sure to post pics

Posted by Yonaka

You know they way you guys view veganism I thought you'd get enjoyment out of causing vegans to argue with each other over whether or not honey is vegan. You'd get to do what you do best; look like *******es. :D

Posted by fates warning

it would be the same with pig guts, just less stupid and more funny

Quoting Vampiro V. Empire: This is partially why vegetarians are ****ing retarded.

Except some of us don't go around acting like morons. :cookie:

Posted by Yonaka

No, and not all meat eaters are *******es either. :cookie:

Quoted post: Except some of us don't go around acting like morons.

It's a generalized statement of course, but a lot do go out of their way to flaunt the fact that they don't eat meat and generally just annoy everyone else around them at a restaurant.

Posted by Linko_16

BENEATH YOUR PERFUME AND YOUR MAKEUP
YOU'RE JUST A BABY IN DISGUISE
AND THOUGH YOU KNOW THAT IT'S WRONG TO BE
ALONE WITH ME
THAT COME ON LOOK IS IN YOUR EYES

Posted by WillisGreeny

Quoting Vampiro V. Empire: generally just annoy everyone else around them at a restaurant.

They make me want to yell "AH ***, WHO PUT THIS @($%ING CHOPED UP PLANT ON MY PLATE?!?! WHAT LAZY SON-OF-A! GET THAT (#@*ING **** OUT OF MY SITE. I DON'T EAT THINGS THAT USE THE SUN TO MAKE FOOD. JEEESUUUZZZ, PEOPLE HAVE ONLY BEEN EATING PLANTS SINCE TUESDAY! GIVE ME SOMETHING WITH A FACE YOU MORONS!!!

But then the anger subsides before I do it, or I just chicken out.

Posted by Fate

At my old job in a sub shop, some vegan came in and was preaching about meat being bad and stuff. I was ****ed off since he was just yammering on and advising people to stay away from it. He then ordered our vegetarian sub with these delicious sauteed veggies in it. After he took a bite and said it was good, he was on his way out the door. Everyone on my line went to an awkward silence and then started to laugh. Why?

The description of the sauteed veggies said they were au jus. It's beefstock. No wonder it was tasty.
:)

Posted by Poco

yonaka, my dad is a farmer and he says you are a plague

thanks, you fat load you ate my college fund, thanks.

hahaha, oh wow

Posted by Omni

This is relevant:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qzwWrAD3260

Ow, my ears! Is this supposed to be music?

Posted by Omni

The Blood Brigade, from Yonaka's or one of her friends' YouTube account. This is the band she's supposedly in, and the singer, and I use that term loosely, looks like her.

Oh ****! Worst live performance ever. Jesus, she's fat.

Posted by fates warning

hahahahahahahaha

that was so bad

Posted by The Judge

Holy cow, that's an unholy cow. I couldn't listen to more than 3 seconds of the singing. And the hip and wrist motions upset me for some reason.

Posted by Xero

Quoting Omni: This is relevant:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qzwWrAD3260

Ow, my ears! Is this supposed to be music?

Wow....I couldn't even make it through the video. That was terrible. ****ty vocals, ****ty music, ****ty everything. :o

Posted by Dark Bulb 4.3

you guys don't know anything about real music

this performance was awesome, and did you see those movements, she was exercising on stage and people thought she was dancing, I knew my tubby could do it, I love vegans and their awesome live performances.

I'm bookmarking this and send it to all my friends so that they can see how proud I am of-

Posted by Dark Bulb 4.3

****, I don't know how much longer I can keep this up

Posted by Sable Wind

oh my *** that was really sad and I actually kind of like that song... >_<;

Posted by Fate

:(

Posted by WillisGreeny

Tempo sucked. Guitarist and drummer didn't know what the hell was going on. LOOK AT EACH OTHER and maybe learn how to play the riffs without hesitation.
Singer...holy ****, it's called pitch, and you're suppose to keep it constant when you're not changing notes. No feeling what so ever.
The volume was mixed pretty well... Amazing that everything else was crappy except volume...how ironic.

Posted by junior senior

lol

Posted by Linko_16

Way to keep rhythm. It's kind of all you do as a drummer, and you have no excuse being one if you can't.

Posted by Ant

Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

why does it say 'N SYNC 2007' in the background?

Posted by Klarth

I'M SORRY I'M AFRAID YOU HAVE THE BIRTH DEFECT COMMONLY KNOWN AS OVARIES

Posted by Yonaka

Hey man, that was Imaginary Theresa, not me. And on guitar was Imaginary Amanda, drums was Imaginary Ross, bass was Imaginary Ally. I'm just the manager. :(
The band's vocalist is actually Imaginary Amanda, bassist is actually Imaginary Theresa, Second guitar is Imaginary Ally, drummer is Imaginary Momo (Temporarily), and I'm not sure what Imaginary Ryan does yet... But I'll find out.

Posted by nich

What's this imaginary ****? Is that supposed to be funny?

Posted by fates warning

no, its supposed to be slightly mystical, yet totally random!

Posted by Linko_16

She doesn't actually know these people. She just imagines that she's friends with them and they hang out with her everyday, since that's as close as she'll ever get.

Posted by Sable Wind

My question is, what are your duties as manager? Booking kid's parties and then buying cotton balls for when their ears bleed?

And don't call those nail-scrapings vocals. ***.

Posted by Omni

Even this vocal performance is easier to tolerate:
[youtube=AGh6W7R6PrI]AGh6W7R6PrI[/youtube]

Posted by Xero

The only vocal performance that can be worse than what I've heard on the previous page in Shakira's.

Posted by Yonaka

Quoting Linko_16: She doesn't actually know these people. She just imagines that she's friends with them and they hang out with her everyday, since that's as close as she'll ever get.

Imaginary Ally is going to get videos up soon, so that you can see all my 'imaginary' friends.

As for my duties as manager, I set up gigs, I sometimes act as a roadie, I have to find a permanant drummer, and I get to help get music up soon. And Imaginary Amanda is the vocalist, not the one in the video. As for the reason the vocals were terrible, didn't you see Imaginary Ally jumping all around the stage like that? Poor Imaginary Theresa couldn't help but laugh, so the vocals were pretty bad.

And I call my friends 'Imaginary' because they think it's rather amusing. Imaginary Amanda thought of changing her name on certain sites to Imaginary Amanda. Pretty funny really.

Quoted post: Even this vocal performance is easier to tolerate:

It's easier to tolerate **** when it's meant to be ****, right?

Quoted post: As for my duties as manager, I set up gigs, I sometimes act as a roadie, I have to find a permanant drummer, and I get to help get music up soon.

No one would seriously book you unless it was as a joke, and even then it would likely hurt business. Assuming you're talking about a real gig. Stop lying.

Posted by WackoHater

Quoting Sucre: The only vocal performance that can be worse than what I've heard on the previous page in Shakira's.

[URL="http://www.vgchat.com/showpost.php?p=757080&postcount=59"]You could not stand on the same stage with Shakira you tasteless numb skull, she is an international superstar.[/URL]

[URL="http://www.shakiramedia.com/video/detail/173"]OUT SING HER NUMB NUTS !!![/URL]

Shakira stole the show at the Grammy Awards and was THE FEATURED SUPERSTAR, YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT, YOU ARE JUST BLOWING YOUR MOUTH OFF FOR ATTENTION ON THE FORUM !!!

Posted by Dark Bulb 4.3

guys, it was awesome, don't hurt her feelings anymore

then she'll never make videos again :(

Posted by nich

Quoting Yonaka: And I call my friends 'Imaginary' because they think it's rather amusing. Imaginary Amanda thought of changing her name on certain sites to Imaginary Amanda. Pretty funny really.

I'll bet they're amused by things like muffins, ninjas, and penguins too.

Posted by Omni

I can't decide which is worse, Shakira's voice or WackoHater's posts.

Posted by WackoHater

Just knowing you're still alive is annoying and that you are so stupid Omni, in addition to your trolling here vainly seeking some sort of self esteem (being a stupid attention whore living in that delusion of self importance you dwell in) that you will never achieve.

Can you people say scum ball (Omni) ???
:p:

Posted by mis0

You're far, far worse than Omni, Wackohater. So, like, shut up. Okay?

Posted by Xero

Quoting WackoHater: you tasteless numb skull

*ahem*

Quoting WackoHater: OUT SING HER NUMB NUTS !!!

I must admit that I probably cannot outsing this *****. I have a terrible voice when it comes to singing. But I least I realized it. She didn't.

Quoting WackoHater: Shakira stole the show at the Grammy Awards

I always hated awards because people can't vote for REAL original artists.

Posted by Omni

Quoting mis0: You're far, far worse than Omni, Wackohater. So, like, shut up. Okay?

Yeah, I take a sweet solace in tha fact that even if I tried, I could never be as bad as WackoHater. The funny part is I can think of people who are.

Posted by Sable Wind

I am pretty sure I can outsing Shakira.

Posted by Shade

Quoting nich: I'll bet they're amused by things like muffins, ninjas, and penguins too.

I'm amused by penguins. =/

Posted by S

It's Rappy time! Go Rappy, go Rappy!

Posted by WackoHater

Quoting Sable Wind: I am pretty sure I can outsing Shakira.

[URL="http://www.forumpostersunion.com/showpost.php?p=11805&postcount=5"]Grow up, you are all stupid (including Missed her Oatmeal) and are detached from reality, Shakira is the biggest star in the music business and was THE STAR AT THE LAST GRAMMY AWARD SHOW DUMMIES ! [/URL]

SHE IS A MUSICAL SUPERSTAR AND NONE OF YOU ARE !!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

No one could top her, she headlined the Grammy Show, end of story, she got all the rave reviews, no one else had the critics falling all over themselves, and no one impressed the celebrities in the audience at the Grammy Show like Shakira did.

Led Zeppelin is the only act hotter, but no female act can compare to her period !

I could totally outdo her.

Posted by WackoHater

Quoting Angelwing: I could totally outdo her.

Please do, and send me the [URL="http://www.shakiramedia.com/video/detail/308"]video when you out perform Shakira[/URL] !!! :p:

Ok.

Posted by WackoHater

I will be long dead before that happens and you know it !!! :p:

That's because you're 97 years old.

Posted by Ant

If you could shake your *** like Shakira. And posted a video of it. Well, I'm pretty sure VGC would become sort of new heaven. So please, for the children Lisa, shake that ***.

Posted by Dark Bulb 4.3

[quote=Angelwing;757642]I could totally outdo her.

and me :cool:

Posted by WackoHater

Sure you will, just like JezzzeeBell Smyth will become the next Elvis Presley !!! :p:

Posted by Twilight Chick

You never know, it could happen.
And also, why do you guys still think I'm Steph? And I'm not the singer in her band. I'm the electric/bass guitarist of my own band, Crimson Chaos. So, yah.

Posted by Philsdad

No double bass? Aww.. What styles of music does your band play? You should upload some samples.

Wow, you guys sure do come up with ****ty band names.

Posted by Philsdad

Personally, I'm going to wait til I hear what the band sounds like before I pass judgment. I expect to hear virtuosic violin playing, lots of guitar shredding, trippy carnival organs, Beach Boysesque vocal harmonies, and lots of accordions. If I don't hear all of the above in your music, I'll be VERY angry..

Posted by Slade

GORGONSLOTH

Posted by The Judge

That 19 year old snatch whistled like a kazoo.

Posted by Twilight Chick

O.o ...ooookaaaaay...... Anyway, no. I don't think our band has any of that, so feel free to be angry.
Style is punk/emo.
And I don't just stand with a guitar... loser...
And about the name... you know there are tons of bands out there so its kinda hard to come up with one thats not taken. And our band likes it, so nyah! And anyways, most band names are random crap anyway... Take Panic! at the Disco for example... That is completely random yet they're pretty popular.

Posted by Philsdad

Well, you should at least take those suggestions into consideration then. Just because it's emo/punk doesn't mean it can't have carnival organs. Your band could be the first one to play Carnival Emo Punk. There's way too many generic formula following bands as it is. Also, you should have circus performers on stage alongside your band (juggler, unicycle, balloons, etc.)

Posted by Omni

Quoting Twilight Chick: Take Panic! at the Disco for example... That is completely random yet they're pretty popular.

random xD spork muffin!!!!!!1

Posted by junior senior

please stop posting anime girl, i hate you and your people