Oh ****! :(

Posted by Crazy K

I went to my school dance last night. Anyways I was asked to dance by some grotesque looking fat *****. She was like "David" I turned to look at her and was freaked out, "want to dance?" I then replied "I don't dance". She then got furious and said "why do you pay 4 dollars and not dance?" and then she stormed off.

I seriously felt like I was going to puke. I swear, plus it didn't help when she stunk like shit.

Posted by Kit

lol

Posted by The Hate

I would say, "Why do you pay 4 dollars to get rejected by everyone to dance."

Posted by Crazy K

It was horrible.

Posted by The Hate

Did she even dance with anyone?

Posted by Crazy K

Yes

Posted by The Hate

Ewwwwww.

Posted by Xero

Did she danced with the biggest stinky ungly guy in the crowd?

Posted by The Hate

We need pics.

Posted by Kit

No we don't.

Posted by Xero

Really not.

Posted by Crazy K

Fat people should never wear revealing clothes. She was wearing like a spaghetti strap t-shirt and eh.

When my brother, friend and I got to the dance we noticed that thing dancing, she was jumping up and down and her unmentionables were going up and down. It was disturbing.

But yeah she didn't ask me to dance again, and I thank *** for that. Another thing that happened was that I whipped out my chest hair. I let some gals feel it. This dance sucked though. I was at the varsity football game (they always lose), and the dance started at nine. Well the game didn't end till sometime after ten and we lost track of time. The thing that sucked is that we had to pay the 4 dollars yet for the two hours that were left. Bullocks.

Posted by The Hate

lol chest hair.

Posted by Omni

Quoting Crazy K: I whipped out my chest hair.

You have my undivided attention. :o

Posted by Crazy K

Yeah I let three girls feel my spectacular chest hair. One of them actually pulled a hair.

My friend asked the DJ to play Footloose.

Posted by The Hate

Kick off them Sunday shoes.

Posted by Crazy K

oh baby!!!!

Posted by The Hate

Kevin Bacon ftw!

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

$4!!!!

RIP OFF

Posted by Xeones

i hated scool dances, my friends and i boycotted most of them by our Jr. year. We would use the distraction as an opportunity to mess with peoples houses and such...good times.

Posted by Jesse Smith

Now now, that wasn't nice!!!! You never know, if you had danced with her, you might of ended up having a crush on her :D, then she might of asked you out on a date :D, and then a few years later, you two might of ended up going on a honeymoon to da Bahamas after geting married!!! :D:D:D:D:D

Pictures pze!!!! :D:D:D:D:D

*ducks before geting shot!!*

Posted by The Hate

*doesnt duck* What the WACK!

Posted by Omni

/r/ more chest hair pics