RIP Shin-Ra

Posted by Shin-Ra

I had another hurricane last night. I actually slept through it because it was only category 1, but the news is still talking about it being somewhat devistating, which it's not. The only roof I know of that flew off was my dog's house. Poor guy. I still don't have power and probably won't for the next few days, so just giving everyone the heads up.

Anyway, I died again. RIP Shin-Ra.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

RIP SHIN-RA 2

Posted by Grave Wisdom

So, we up to 3 now?

Seriously though, glad your OK. Hope you get the power back soon. No internet or games blows.

Posted by Omni

Rest in peace. :(

Posted by Ant

You think people would learn and you know, move. What a ****hole.

Posted by Iris

It's Katrina all over again.

Quoted post: So, we up to 3 now?

2. This is the second official one. The last one I believe he was just being a ****ing dick.

Posted by Omni

Shin-ra's dead again. He told me on Last.fm from someone else's computer. He said he doesn't know when he'll be back. I'm making this a sticky until he comes back from the grave.

RIP, Shin-ra...

RIP

AGAIN

Posted by Xero

Well the guy's online today. I hope he's not just popping by on a friend's computer.

Posted by Omni

He is.

Posted by Shin-Ra

My computer stays on for about 5 minutes at a time, so I'm getting on from the same computer but I usually don't go here or AIM because it's not even worth logging onto because my computer will just shut down.

I need a way to get new music or a new computer ****it.

Posted by Omni

How about using a friend's computer for a few minutes to download something onto your external HDD and burn it to CD?

Posted by Shin-Ra

No, that's lame. Unless it's absolutely essential, then I'd never do that. I've been wanting to get more soundtrack-ish music from guys like Nino Rota, but there's no way I could con a friend into dling that.

Posted by Omni

Gar, I see you online. Buy a new computer.

Gar, I see you in my dreams. One day we'll meet again.

Posted by s0ul

Gar, I see you baby. Shaking that ***. Shaking that ***. Shaking that ***.

Posted by Shin-Ra

Totally unrelated, but I'm posting this for CJ. I'm currently in the process of painting / patching my new jacket and I need a suggestion for a logo to go down the sleeve. I'm considering putting the Morbid Tales logo on one sleeve and Celtic Frost down the other - or just having the Ildjarn logo down a sleeve. Ideas? By the way, this was taken with my cellphone and at an odd angle. The letters aren't actually that bright, the letters are straight, the patch is much larger, and there isn't really much of a space between the two (as in, it fits).

Yeah, that's definitely badass. Can't wait to see it finished.

Posted by Shin-Ra

I decided on getting the Darkspace logo down the sleeve, which will hopefully turn out well enough.

Also, another picture before I started modding it:

Posted by Omni

That's about as grim as anyone could be sitting in a honey pot with Winnie the Pooh.

Reminds me of a picture I took looking as grim as possible beside Ronald McDonald

Posted by Shin-Ra

What's even more awesome is I'm not even looking at Pooh. Some loud little mexican kid came up and started screaming bloody murder and I tried to remain grim but started laughing.

Posted by Shin-Ra

I'm unsticking this crap, I'm back from the grave. My dad won some raffle and I got a new computer. It's nothing special, but it has internet access.

ALL RIGHT!

Posted by Shin-Ra

Indeed, which means I can upload music now. I plan on putting up all the weird crap I've been listening to lately (Goblin, Nino Rota, Ennio Morricone, crust punk, experimental stuff, and psychobilly).

Posted by Omni

Good news. :)

Posted by Slade

Awesome, awesome, and awesome.