LEAVE BRITNEY ALONE

Posted by Linko_16

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2yk69_leave-britney-alone-lol_fun

I admire this guy's dedication a bit, but how can you help but laugh?

Posted by Grave Wisdom

LMAO... i'm sorry but this is hilarious. Nice thread!

And that guy has some...issues.

Posted by Fate

I feel kind of bad for that guy. It's like he's taking the Britney attacks personally, like he's her best friend or something. :(

Posted by Skitzo Control

Although I do agree that the guy (girl?) is ridiculous, he does have a point. America worships actors and performers and as soon as they slip-up, it becomes this huge ordeal. They are ordinary people with extraordinary jobs. If we idolize any person for their profession, it should be plastic surgeons and photo editors, because they're the ones who make the celebrities look so good!

Posted by Grave Wisdom

Celebrities shouldn't be worshipped, period. A lot of these people aren't even worthy of being looked up to. Many of them have tons of problems, even if they are financially successful.

Posted by Linko_16

Quoting Skitzo Control: Although I do agree that the guy (girl?) is ridiculous, he does have a point. America worships actors and performers and as soon as they slip-up, it becomes this huge ordeal.

I thought about that, too. But I do my part by not caring about celebrities in the first place, no matter how good or bad they're doing.

He's getting enough internet fame now, Britney's probably going to call this guy up and hang out with him.

Posted by Grave Wisdom

I found Britney quite talentless to begin with, but I find it quite hilarious how fickle many of her fans can be. But hey, what do you expect? She's a pop "artist" and like most of the genre, it's all superficial "flavor of the week" with a pretty face/body attached. Once they no longer find the person attractive, they move on to the next singer.

Posted by Linko_16

Yeah, the only people who are really to blame are those who switch their opinions around for no real reason. They just decide to hate her because that's what everyone's doing right now.

Posted by Xeones

I have finally found one instance that makes me happy that i forgot my computer speakers at my old place.

Quoting Grave Wisdom: Celebrities shouldn't be worshipped, period. A lot of these people aren't even worthy of being looked up to. Many of them have tons of problems, even if they are financially successful.

i.e. Micheal Vick...but im not even going to elaborate.

Posted by Kendra, Warrior Babe

Wow. The guy reminds me of Omar's cousin on American Dreamz.

Posted by KoH

Didn't laugh. I realize it's supposedly funny, I just don't understand how it could be.

Posted by Dexter

I liked her performance. It was like a 'I don't care what people think of me anymore and am not going to exert myself anymore than I feel like' performance.

That kid has issues. Brit can take the heat. She's good at blocking things out and carrying on. She's been dealing with it throughout her professional life.

Posted by Ant

/b/ makes another internet celebrity. nice.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Quoted post: I liked her performance. It was like a 'I don't care what people think of me anymore and am not going to exert myself anymore than I feel like' performance.

except she cried backstage after the performance because of the ****ty job she did lol

Posted by Last Fog

This... person... has a "vlog" on youtube that I stumbled upon once. I couldn't stop watching his videos, hating every minute of it. I'm pretty sure he's mostly playing a character and isn't that eccentric in real life. I mean, nobody's that much of a flamer.

Posted by Omni

Wow, I just realized Britney Spears is only 25 years old. I figured she was older than that because of how amazingly bad she was, even moreso than she was before. At her age, she should be way more energetic on stage.

Posted by Xero

The guy made a few good points, but why did he have to cry like a little girl? I understand people who wish they were the number one fan, but....I doubt a lot of people will take this guy seriously the way he said it.

Ah well. I barely mind Britney anymore. She had her bad times like a lot of celebrities do, but now she's trying to go back up the hill and I hope she makes it.

Posted by Iris

Gayest haircut ever.

Also, 10 bux says Britney ODs and dies within the next year.

Never been a fan of her music or anything, but I definitely agree with Skitzo. The fact that she's only 25 makes it evident that she shouldn't have to take the huge amount of crap she gets. Yeah, she does slip up and do stupid **** on occasion, but she's not really ready to take all the heat and criticism for trivial things she does, and anyone who says otherwise because she's a celebrity is jealous and biased. The girl's a train wreck and her life isn't going to sort itself outwith the way the public treats her.

Posted by Lemuria

I don't have anything to say to that...like at all. Just a question...

That's a guy?

Posted by The Hate

Yea I thought it was a girl.

Posted by Speedfreak

You know that kind of laugh where you can't make any sound? I'm making that right now.

Posted by Shade

That's my usual laugh. =/

Also, lol at "if anybody takes a shot Britney they're gonna have to go through ME!" And he's clearly going to be a virgin for life because of this.

Posted by Xero

Quoting Lemuria: I don't have anything to say to that...like at all. Just a question...

That's a guy?

Most guys that like Britney Spears A LOT look like that.

Quoted post: Never been a fan of her music or anything, but I definitely agree with Skitzo. The fact that she's only 25 makes it evident that she shouldn't have to take the huge amount of crap she gets. Yeah, she does slip up and do stupid **** on occasion, but she's not really ready to take all the heat and criticism for trivial things she does, and anyone who says otherwise because she's a celebrity is jealous and biased. The girl's a train wreck and her life isn't going to sort itself outwith the way the public treats her.

She made a reality show based on her train-wreck of a life, knowing full well how it'd turn out. She deserves everything she gets.

Posted by Grave Wisdom

As usual, Vamp would be correct. Don't start the fire if you can't handle heat.

Posted by Iris

I'm pretty sure Brit didn't do it because she thought her life was a mess. Just like Nick and Jessica, she did it because newlywed reality shows are good money.

Also, her life wasn't as messed up at the time, so why bother hiding it as much?

Vamp is only occasionally right.

Quoted post: I'm pretty sure Brit didn't do it because she thought her life was a mess. Just like Nick and Jessica, she did it because newlywed reality shows are good money.

Also, her life wasn't as messed up at the time, so why bother hiding it as much?

Yes it was. That's why the show failed. Her life was such a train-wreck even at the time and it was so pathetic no one would watch it. The show was called "Chaotic"... come on.

Posted by Xero

Quoting Vampiro V. Empire: Yes it was. That's why the show failed. Her life was such a train-wreck even at the time and it was so pathetic no one would watch it. The show was called "Chaotic"... come on.

I never even heard of her show. Must have sucked BAD. It was probably even worse than Travis Barker's reality show.=/

It was all home videos and there was just a lot of groan-worthy moments. But, what do you expect?

Posted by Xero

I never expect anything out of reality shows. Mostly if they're about celebrities and his/her screwed up kids.

Posted by Grave Wisdom

What I expect is a show that makes me turn the channel after 10 seconds. Definitely didn't let me down in that area.

Posted by VirtualRealityZone

http://myspacetv.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=18044622

haha :D

Posted by Speedfreak

All celebrities lives are train wrecks.

Posted by Xero

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XrQX2Dhrl8I

Same guy who made LEAVE BRITNEY ALONE.

I seriously wonder how this guy can think people will take him seriously.

Posted by Bj Blaskowitz

Quoting Xero: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XrQX2Dhrl8I

Same guy who made LEAVE BRITNEY ALONE.

I seriously wonder how this guy can think people will take him seriously.

and since making it, he's been a huge hit, with an increasing fanbase and whatnot and interviews with reporters like crazy.

I'm sorry, but the internet is ruining the world. Seriously. I'll explain in more detail in a second.

Posted by Xero

Quoting Bj Blaskowitz: and since making it, he's been a huge hit, with an increasing fanbase and whatnot and interviews with reporters like crazy.

*Slaps forehead*

Quoted post: I'm sorry, but the internet is ruining the world. Seriously. I'll explain in more detail in a second.

You don't need to. It's true enough that you can leave it as is and everyone would agree.

Posted by Speedfreak

So he only fights girls and black people, but mainly girls. What a pussy.

Posted by Shade

Totally. I'm ready for a brawl anytime, anywhere.

Also, I have a more muscular body than him, which is quite pathetic.

Posted by Xero

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TUgS6sMWB9c&feature=bz301

Here's the answer he made to Fox News. I agree with him with certain points. I never liked Fox News and the way they seemed to have talked about him was very moronic.
What do you think of his answer?

Posted by Shade

Wow, he actually admitted to thinking Rosie O'Donnell was right about something.

Fail.

Posted by Fate

I saw his response to the broadcast. I'm on his side. :/

*******it youtube...

Posted by Red

was anyone else frightened by that? and was anyone else wondering...girl or guy? I bet everyone was :)

I didn't realize this Chris Crocker guy was taking youtube bye force.

Posted by Xero

Quoting Fate: I saw his response to the broadcast. I'm on his side. :/

I'm not on anyone's side on this one. The guy is a fanatic and a moron. He speaks like a little girl. "Leave Britney Spears aline right now! I mean it..."

But for a news show to waste time talking about a video like this is just sad. Instead of showing REAL news, they ridicule someone as if the world cared.

BJ's right about the internet.

Quoted post: Instead of showing REAL news

1) It's a news programme. 2) It's Fox news.

Posted by Xero

Quoting Vampiro V. Empire: 1) It's a news programme. 2) It's Fox news.

1) Yeah but someone random saying his opinion about our behavior towards Britney Spears has no reason to end up on the news. Makes no sense. And not all news program show **** like this. I know 2 news program I can trust.

2) I barely ever watch anything on that channel. I guess they tend to show a lot of useless news?

Quoted post: I guess they tend to show a lot of useless news?

More like they're a useless news programme.

As for the first point, it made the news because it got a lot of attention, same reason anything really makes the news.

Posted by Xero

Quoting Vampiro V. Empire:
As for the first point, it made the news because it got a lot of attention, same reason anything really makes the news.

Sad. I wish news programs would be a little more selective in what they show to the world. I don't see what's the positive effect of showing people a poor gay guy defending his favourite celebrity on the net. =/

Posted by Fate

Fox News being not news is news? I heard people call it "Faux News" before and I laughed. :)

Posted by Xenos

Not only does Fox News show useless things, most of the time its probably blow out of proportion or just plain fake.

"INTERNET HATE MACHINE."

Posted by Pit

I've never been so scared for my life before.

Posted by Vbty3

I lol'd hard, I mean who cares about Britney except him?

Posted by Xero

Her fans.

Posted by Fragliche

I almost cried laughing.

People are going to leave Britney alone when she disappears from the media altogether.

Posted by Red

it agrivates me that people care this much about celebrities, it also agrivates me when certain celebrities try to get attention by doing stupid publicity stunts...I don't know who's side I'm on.

Posted by junior senior

what a waste of time, i only watched about 15 seconds of it.
i just did a response to this

Posted by Omni

Quoting Red: it also agrivates me when certain celebrities try to get attention by doing stupid publicity stunts

Yet you like Marilyn Manson. Weird.

I still don't get why he would expect people to take him seriously.

Posted by Dark Bulb 4.3

[quote=Shade;748525]Totally. I'm ready for a brawl anytime, anywhere.

so am I

but seriously guys, leave her alone