Feedback

Posted by Kit

Ever looked at your rep on Xbox Live? A player I was playing with the other day said he was going to give me good feedback, and I was like "oh yeah, I forgot about that, lets have a look at what ive got".

75% Preferred
25% Avoided

Communications: 0% for all
Behavior: 100% for Unsporting.

Which is kind of odd, since I've never really saw myself as Unsporting.

Got anything interesting?

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

60% preferred
40% avoided (50% unsporting, 50% quit early)

I know where I got the unsporting feedback - I played a round of Fight Night online, started to get bored with the ropey-dope tactics of the guy I was playing, so I just continually mashed the illegal move button. As for quit early, I have no idea.

Posted by Xeones

if you ever play gears of war, it will irreparably tarnish your reputation. Not that i care, but its something to look out for.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Not true! I played quite a bit of gears and my rep is:

89% Prefer
11% Avoid

Trash talk: 40%
Unsporting: 60%

Though, I'm a nice guy. I'm the guy that says please and thanks when I ask someone to switch teams :)

Posted by Fate

I'm like 16% avoided. Most of it is attributed to language and being aggressive. wtf

Posted by Last Fog

Last I checked it was something horrible like 48% avoided. A lot was for trash talking which is ridiculous because I never trash talk.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

[quote=Last Fog;745947]Last I checked it was something horrible like 48% avoided. A lot was for trash talking which is ridiculous because I never trash talk.
Play a lot of Gears?

Posted by Last Fog

Yes...

oh yeah everyone on gears is an *******.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

If you're halfway decent at Gears, the stupid gangsta kids use rep as a TOOL FOR REVENGE.

Posted by Kit

I was playing Bomberman late at night against a single player, without my mic plugged in. And I thrashed him 5-0 and I could actually hear him on the TV saying what he was selecting to himself. "ok...hmm, what should i give him negative for...trash talk? nah, go for unsporting"

I just like how people do it as if it's supposed to be something that matters =/ It's like "OH YEAH, WELL HERE'S NEGATIVE FEEDBACK, *****" and then you just chuckle to yourself and everyone else laughs.

Posted by Zeta

Quoting Kit: I was playing Bomberman late at night against a single player, without my mic plugged in. And I thrashed him 5-0 and I could actually hear him on the TV saying what he was selecting to himself. "ok...hmm, what should i give him negative for...trash talk? nah, go for unsporting"

Why does the thought of trash-talking on Bomberman make me laugh so hard?

Posted by Skitzo Control

Oh man, it's going to be TERRIBLE when Halo 3 comes out and all the kiddies are going to leave feedback after getting beat horribly. It's going to be a sad day.:(

Posted by Vampnagel P. Wingpire

100% preferred. I should be a bigger *****.

I'll give you some negative feedback, it's the least I can do.

Posted by Xeones

Quoting Vampiro V. Empire: Not true! I played quite a bit of gears and my rep is:

89% Prefer
11% Avoid

Trash talk: 40%
Unsporting: 60%

Though, I'm a nice guy. I'm the guy that says please and thanks when I ask someone to switch teams :)

Like X said...people try and **** me with bad rep after we used to beat them...like i was supposed to care or something. so all in all, ive recieved quite a bit of bad rep. Then again, most people dont enjoy being frag tagged 33 times in a ten round match.

Posted by cool gamer dad

In before Army Chick and like, 28% preferred and 72% avoided. Pretty much all of it for "Unsporting".

i.e. "I got my ass kicked"

Doesn't help most people think you're a girl.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

MAYBE IF I'M MEAN SHE'LL NOTICE ME, CHICKS LOVE BAD GUYS ;_;

Posted by cool gamer dad

The sad thing is, I've actually talked before, and they still thought I was a girl.

Yeah, because you totally sound like a girl with that deep, manly voice of yours.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

Vamp has a girl voice!

I'm a very pretty man, and I take pride in that fact.

*oscar*