Sports Awards

Posted by Ch

About a month ago, there was a hardcore show in Worcester, MA that me and my friends decided to go to. The show sucked so we left. After we left we were really hungry and decided that pizza was the best choice at the time. We stopped at this awesome pizza place named Blue Jeans pizza and we ordered and sat down.

Five minutes after ordering, my friend John goes back to the fountain to fill up his drink when all of a sudden I hear drunken laughter and yelling. I hear my friend John exchanging words with the drunk and shortly afterwards John was almost going to puke of laughter.

John yells "James you gotta see this!"
"Who the ****s James? I'll show him myself!" says the drunk

The drunk stumbles over and I immediately start laughing at his shirt.

"Why would you wear that?" I asked

"She's my ex. My best friend showed up to the same party she was at and took a picture of her doing this on his cell phone." The drunk explained

"So I brought it to a shirt maker and printed 300 of these shirts and handed them out all over town!" said the drunk

After that he posed for a picture and I walked away from that pizza place feeling at peace with mankind.

[IMG]http://img514.imageshack.us/img514/7708/2023rd7.jpg[/IMG]

b&?

Posted by cool gamer dad

so did you eat your pizza or did you walk away without eating your pizza?

Posted by The Judge

What toppings did you get on the pizza?

EDIT: I editted it so you won't be banned.

Posted by Ch

mine was onion and pepper

Posted by The Judge

The two things I hate the most on pizza. What a terrible story.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

OH SWEET
Futurama's on.

Posted by Ant

I'm watching some stupid biography about the 1984 Olympics. it's ghey.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

I've recently taken a liking to thin-based pizzas after years of having deep pan. This ****'s good.

thin-crust is ****

Posted by Linko_16

Quoting The Judge: EDIT: I editted it so you won't be banned.

Oh. Now I get it.

Posted by Grave Wisdom

awesome story, and that guy is fukken awesome.

Wait, judge edited that? Now it suddenly makes more sense.

Posted by Ant

it was moreso a just in case iris sees this thread kind of thread. but rest assured, there's full blown cock on that shirt.

Posted by Grave Wisdom

The edited pic is better anyway.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

[quote=Vampiro V. Empire;745204]thin-crust is ****
wrong answer, try again :mad:

No seriously. Not only do you typically pay more for thin-crust, but you get less for more money. And it tastes like ****.

Posted by Slade

hay guys crispy or soft

SOFT

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

soft

soft

Posted by Slade

soft

Posted by Linko_16

[COLOR=indigo]soft
[/COLOR]

Posted by Slade

soft

Posted by sniper

I'd have you banned from this blog if you didn't have omnipotent powers.

OH WELL SLADE JUST RUINED MY WHOLE POST AND THIS WHOLE THREAD. THE ABOVE SENTENCE APPLIED TO LINKO SAYING "CRISPY" BUT I GOT NINJA'D BY SHLADE'S "SOFT", SO I DELETED HIS ACT OF NINJA HERESY, ONLY TO SEE HE EDITED LINKO'S POST TO "SOFT." I HATE MY LIFE.

Posted by Linko_16

Quoting sniper: I'd have you banned from this blog if you didn't have omnipotent powers.

OH WELL SLADE JUST RUINED MY WHOLE POST AND THIS WHOLE THREAD. THE ABOVE SENTENCE APPLIED TO LINKO SAYING "CRISPY" BUT I GOT NINJA'D BY SHLADE'S "SOFT", SO I DELETED HIS ACT OF NINJA HERESY, ONLY TO SEE HE EDITED LINKO'S POST TO "SOFT." I HATE MY LIFE.

I didn't say crispy. I originally made a post that said, in short, that I like all styles of pizza and am only picky about what goes on it, which went on to say that I realized wearing a shirt with a blowjob on it could get you arrested if the cop was a dick. That one got deleted completely, which then led me to make a new post, noticing it's deletion, which someone must've edited to say crispy (which you saw) and then someone else edited it again to say soft.

Posted by Slade

Whoa, that's crazy, because I only edited your post from cripsy to soft because someone edited my post from something about vamp and x being sexy to just "soft."

THERE ARE OTHER POWERS AT WORK HERE

Posted by Linko_16

Truly a ninja among mods.

I could check some records and figure out who it is, probably, but that would just ruin all the mystery.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

[IMG]http://1s3lla.free.fr/img/Death%20Note/DeathNote_042.jpg[/IMG]

... It would appear we have a situation on our hands, gentlemen.

Posted by Slade

That reminded me of the time Ant spoiled Deathnote for me, and then of how I just spoiled Final Fantasy V for myself a few minutes ago.

OH SHI- derail pending

UHH YEAH LOOKING IT UP WOULD RUIN THE MYSTERY

crisis averted

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

spoiler: L and Light both die

00:01, 11th Sep 2007 The Judge Post Sports Awards Edited 75.31.79.203
15:22, 12th Sep 2007 The X Post Edited 82.40.72.224
15:26, 12th Sep 2007 The X Post Edited 82.40.72.224
15:44, 12th Sep 2007 Slade Post Edited 209.34.145.2
15:49, 12th Sep 2007 sniper Post by Slade Soft Deleted N/A 76.104.251.242
15:50, 12th Sep 2007 The X Post Edited 82.40.72.224

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

YOU JUST SHOWED EVERYONE MY IP HACKERS MIGHT TRY AND HACK ME NOW

good thing i have norton antivirus

internet superheros

Posted by cool gamer dad

soft

Posted by Ant

Quoting Slade: That reminded me of the time Ant spoiled Deathnote for me, and then of how I just spoiled Final Fantasy V for myself a few minutes ago.

I did? huh.

Posted by Zeta

Quoting Slade: That reminded me of the time Ant spoiled Deathnote for me, and then of how I just spoiled Final Fantasy V for myself a few minutes ago.

OH SHI- derail pending

UHH YEAH LOOKING IT UP WOULD RUIN THE MYSTERY

crisis averted

SO YOU KNOW THAT EXDEATH IS A TREE AND GILGAMESH IS ****ING AWESOME THEN?

Posted by Grave Wisdom

Gilgamesh should have had his own game, f**k everyone else.

Posted by Slade

Quoting Zeta: SO YOU KNOW THAT EXDEATH IS A TREE AND GILGAMESH IS ****ING AWESOME THEN?

no, get this: THE SHEEP IN ISTORY IS ACTUALLY A GIRL

also, galuf dies

And vamp, you suck for ruining all the mystery. i mean srsly, numberless cocks were involved.