I'm edgy

Posted by mis0

So I'm doing something no one else at this University ever does: SOBERPOST

Posted by Oforia

not funny

Posted by Omni

I've never posted in this board while intoxicated.

Posted by mis0

HEY GUYS I'M CRAZY SOBER OMFG

Posted by cool gamer dad

I am intoxicated at the moment.

Posted by Grave Wisdom

yeah, thanks :(

Posted by Xero

Quoting mis0: So I'm doing something no one else at this University ever does: SOBERPOST

Wrong.

Posted by Iris

CONSUMING ALCOHOL IS VERY COOL AND ANYONE WHO WANTS TO BE POPULAR HAS TO MAKE IT BLATANTLY CLEAR WHEN THEY'RE DRUNK!!!

I'd call BS on most instances, considering most drunks wouldn't bother posting if they're so ****ed up that they can only type gibberish, not to mention anyone under 25 who's not socially retarded would get drunk with friends, not get ****faced in front of a computer screen so they can show off their WEEEIRRD TYGINPNGS SIKLLS!12

Advice: Grow up. Most of you should be old enough, really.

Posted by The Judge

I consider the one time I did it to be more or less the first and last time I ever did and will.

lol dublz and toos

Posted by Xeones

I wish i was drunk...well, maybe not drunk but consuming beer. I've nearly sworn off alcohol since i threw up blood one morning 3 weeks ago. Nothing leaves a worse taste in your mouth than clotted blood and morning breath...believe me.

Posted by Stalolin

[quote=Iris;744756]CONSUMING ALCOHOL IS VERY COOL AND ANYONE WHO WANTS TO BE POPULAR HAS TO MAKE IT BLATANTLY CLEAR WHEN THEY'RE DRUNK!!!

I'd call BS on most instances, considering most drunks wouldn't bother posting if they're so ****ed up that they can only type gibberish, not to mention anyone under 25 who's not socially retarded would get drunk with friends, not get ****faced in front of a computer screen so they can show off their WEEEIRRD TYGINPNGS SIKLLS!12

Advice: Grow up. Most of you should be old enough, really.

i had to use up the last of the booze because i didn't want anyone finding it and everyone had stuff to do on sunday so i couldn't hang out with them :(

this is a valid excuse rite?

Posted by Xeones

Quoting Stalolin: i had to use up the last of the booze because i didn't want anyone finding it and everyone had stuff to do on sunday so i couldn't hang out with them :(

this is a valid excuse rite?

it is a shame that american society is swaying us to believe that we need an excuse to drink alone

Posted by Stalolin

this man has a point

i should be able to drink alone for no *******ed reason and then get on the internet and yell at people

so yeah, take that iris

i'm a rebel

Posted by Slade

I don't like the tone of this thread after the first post.

****, the only times I drank I was in the middle of the woods or hiding in someone's room. REALLY COOL, huh? I think the only way I'd post on here would be if I was already logged in. I'd probably make a drunk salade post, defiling his brave and wondrous name forever.

Posted by Xeones

I think the general precept is that most people here think everyone drinks to get drunk. I drink because i love beer...not because i like being ****faced waking up at noon the next day craving McDonalds chicken nuggets with BBQ sauce to cure my hellacious hangover.

Posted by cool gamer dad

oh man, I threw up blood once.

All over the couch. Had to lie and say it was a bloody nose. Worked because I slept there the night before.

Posted by Xero

Quoting cats: oh man, I threw up blood once.

Woah! That's scary.

Posted by Grave Wisdom

I threw up blood before, but not related to drinking.

Posted by Xeones

throwing up blood...certainly ranks up there on one of the most unpleasant experiences of my lifetime.

Posted by Xero

And I thought getting a nail ripped off was terrible. I'm glad I didn't have to go through that....yet. Hopefully It'll never happen.

Posted by The Hate

Was it alot of blood or was it like a couple drops? Are you eating too much coke?

Posted by Xeones

Quoting The Hate: Was it alot of blood or was it like a couple drops? Are you eating too much coke?

haha, no...no coke for me. but it was a substantial amount. It was pretty ****ing gross too because some of it looked clotted. Not good times.

Posted by Sable Wind

yeah... I'm never drinking alcohol. ever

Posted by Xeones

you say that now...i say that every time i wake up with a hangover

Posted by Klarth

This line is a demonstration of how I type under the influ4ence of alcohol. I am perfectly understandable. There may, however, be the occasional slight discrepancy, such as an unbelonging character unintentionally inserted midway through a word.

This lien is a demoanstratuion of my sobre tayeping.

Posted by cool gamer dad

It looked like a dude with a bloody nose blew it all over the couch.

Posted by The Hate

Vhat color vas za couch?