Link's Crossbow Training

Posted by maian

[url=http://wii.ign.com/articles/819/819020p1.html]Comes packed in with Wii Zapper.[/url]

huh

Posted by Roger Smith

Wasn't this in....OoT and MM....and LTTP? lol

Posted by Speedfreak

Probably not?

Posted by Roger Smith

No, I mean 'bow and arrow' mini-games. Why would I pay 19.99 to play a game that is already featured in every other Zelda game? Surely not because I can use a WiiZapper and any other gadget. But then again, I don't even have a Wii :(

Srsly, I'd buy this **** if I had a Wii.

Posted by Zeta

Crossbow!? Where the **** is my normal bow!?

Posted by Speedfreak

[quote=Roger Smith;744164]No, I mean 'bow and arrow' mini-games. Why would I pay 19.99 to play a game that is already featured in every other Zelda game? Surely not because I can use a WiiZapper and any other gadget. But then again, I don't even have a Wii :( Srsly, I'd buy this **** if I had a Wii.

Same reason you'd play Time Crisis despite the abundance of shooting games I guess.

Posted by Colonel

Sounds cool?

Posted by Prince Shondronai

Hey, I was expecting the Zapper to cost $30 as a stand-alone product. I can certainly tolerate a free Zelda mini-game packed in for $10 less. The only problem is that you're going to see a ton of the game in the used section of GameStop when people buy more than one Zapper for their friends to use and such.

Posted by Klarth

I had this like crazy idea that this would be some kind of teaser for the next Zelda and that there's going to be a crossbow in it and ****.

Man, a crossbow. Sweet.

Posted by varrybarry

Thats awesome.
I'll definitely be buying one of those.

Posted by G-Sides

Quoting Zeta: Crossbow!? Where the **** is my normal bow!?

crossbows are fired with triggers anyway :s makes more sense to have that than a pull back bow and arrow

Posted by Drewboy64

zentendo.com has scans of the game.

Posted by Poco

I think the ides of it not shipping with Duck Hunt 3D is really stupid, but that's just me. Also, 20 dollars is better then the 50 I had heard elsewhere 3 days ago.

Posted by nich

Those screen shots look pretty much exactly how I thought they would. I'm actually looking forward to this game. Also, the zelda fanboys are starting to annoy me. What's wrong with a zelda mini-game? I highly doubt that it'll tarnish the zelda reputation. It's not like nintendo's going to put out any piece of **** and slap link on there to sell copies. They're getting to that point but I don't think they're quite there yet.

...you know what, now that I think about it, they are at that point. However I still think crossbow training looks pretty good.

Posted by Speedfreak

I think if I cared any less the game would actually stop existing.

Posted by Klarth

THE WORLD IS THE WRONG WAY ROUND.

Posted by Prince Shondronai

I don't see how shooting Gorons in the crotch could not be hours of fun.

Posted by maian

Huh, looks a lot better than I thought. I thought it'd just be something like Duck Hunt with Link plastered on. It's actually all over Hyrule with bosses and temples and crap. :|

Posted by muffla

http://kotaku.com/gaming/clips/links-crossbow-training-in-motion-311146.php
vid of it in action, actually looks like another wii game worth buying, will b my fourth

Posted by Speedfreak

Wow, colour me surprised. It looks like this game is actually decent in it's own right.

Still can't get it though, all my money's going on Metroid, Mario, Zelda DS and Fire Emblem.

Posted by wiimaster26

this looks so cool i saw it in argos and was gonna buy it but they had run out in the 4 nearest stores to me(shows they r popular) they look so good tho.