******* the game.

Posted by icebreather1

well i was at gamestop and i saw a game thats going to be comming out either the 25th of this month or next month. Anyway it sounds like it will be fun to play. from what i've heard it will be "a game like no others." I've also heard that it is not going to be like tony hawk games.:chainsaw:

i havent seen any commercials for it or anything else so im guessing it'll be out next month.

edit: the title is of course covered with astrics, so ill explain who is in the game and hopefully you can figure out what it is. It has johnny knocksville, Bam margera, Steve O, Chris pontious, Wee-man, and others.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Jack[COLOR="White"]as[/COLOR]s? It's going to be awful.

Posted by s0ul

**** it, I just lost the game.

Posted by The Hate

Similar to Pain?

Posted by icebreather1

why will it be awful?

Posted by The Hate

The game will probably take a day to beat if that.

Posted by Colonel

That sounds soooooo dumb

Posted by The Hate

The game will be a total bust.

Posted by icebreather1

o, well even if it sucks im still going to get it to see what it's like. when i start playing it i'll post my opinion on it. Your right though, ill probably get it beat in less than a school day.

Posted by Xeones

Sweet. Jumping off buildings, skateboarding into walls, and smashing digitally animated characters' nuts in encyclopedias should be endless hours of fun...yeah right.

Posted by Kodachi

Whenever some famous person/group of people decide "Hey, let's make a game about myself/ourselves because I'm/we're just so **** awesome" nothing good follows.
Aerosmith/50cent are the two that first came to mind.

Those games will be better than this one.

Posted by Xeones

Well, i cant ****ing stand aerosmith or 50 cent, so it should come as no suprise that i didnt know they had games out.

although i do remember seeing the cover of a game that had a black dude on it that resembled 50 now that i think of it, but i just played it off as another bull**** def jams vendetta game and didnt give it a second glance...not that it deserved one.

Areosmith's game goes back to... SNES I believe.

Posted by Xeones

oh...hmm, well i didnt like them then...and i sure as hell dont like them now. What was it like...some platform game where steven tyler gobbles up baddies with his massive mouth? Kind of like a more lame version of kirby?

Nah. You shot CDs at dudes.

Posted by Xeones

LAME

Posted by Fred333

I saw a game trailer for that ******* game. I thought it look pretty fun. Nothing to spend tons time on but just something fun to play with the crew.

Posted by icebreather1

think i could get a link to the trailer if you have one? i wanna see it b4 i buy it.

http://www.gametrailers.com/game/4924.html

Posted by icebreather1

looks pointless.... but i guess it would be a good time-killer

Posted by Poco

Could be great fun if it was Half-Life 2 like physics. If that doesn't happen, then it'll suck.

Posted by mis0

Quoting Xeones: Sweet. Jumping off buildings, skateboarding into walls, and smashing digitally animated characters' nuts in encyclopedias should be endless hours of fun...yeah right.

It'll be great fun if it inspires morons to attempt the things they do in the game in front of a camera so we can watch it on youtube.

Posted by Angerion the Brave

Anyone remember Shaq-Fu?