boogie on the wii

Posted by froggy777

Has anyone played the new game Boogie on the Wii, it's a new singing and dancing game and looks really good.

Posted by Xero

Haven't heard of it yet.

I'm not a big fan of singing games. As for the dancing part of the game, I usually get enough dancing the few times I go to an arcade to play on the DDR.

Posted by Colonel

It sucks really really badly.

1,000 post

Posted by Ant

DO NOT BUY THIS GAME IT IS A BAD GAME. WORSE THAN ZELDA EVEN

Posted by Last Fog

Quoting Ant: DO NOT BUY THIS GAME IT IS A BAD GAME. WORSE THAN ZELDA EVEN
I wouldnt go that far, but it looks pretty bad. :/

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

The token French guy at the LAN centre near me said it is 'so funnys!'.

But his opinion doesn't count.

Posted by Speedfreak

Graphics are nice but it's pretty shallow. Then again it's suposed to be, it's probably great for casual gamers...that are girls.

Posted by Fred333

It definitely a girls game. I played it one time and gave it to my little sister.

Posted by kissdude_44

true, the graphics are slow, the dancing is pretty sketchy. but i cant see why anyone wouldnt want to play it. has anyone here that has said it sucks played it yet? personally i love the game, there are a couple drawbacks, like the weak story mode, but if you play it is a party game and like dance music, then its awesome. personally i want to get together and own my friends with my lame game dance skills.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

It's cute because the game totally flopped. And here I thought, just for a second, Wii owners would buy any **** shoveled into stores.

Posted by Last Fog

Well no it's misleading. You see, Wii owners just want something to play on their Wii, and since all but about 5 games are indeed ****, it seems like they purposely buy crap. When in reality they have little choice.

Posted by Speedfreak

[quote=Vampiro V. Empire;750873]It's cute because the game totally flopped. And here I thought, just for a second, Wii owners would buy any **** shoveled into stores.

I wouldn't call it out just yet. Casual games like this have a tendency to become sleeper hits. Brain Training never had particularly impressive sales from the start, but it's the best-selling game of this whole generation.

it bombed. end of

also, didn't brain age sell, like, 130 thousand copies in its first month? and close to a million in under two months over in europe? what?

Posted by Speedfreak

Sorta had a hype train and marketing budget by the time it hit Europe, after selling millions in Japan and all. Not that I think this peice of crap will sell like Brain Training anyway. I just think it's too early to count it out.

Disagreed. I mean, Wii owners buy ****, but they won't buy this. It's down and out and not coming back. Maybe it'll break 150,000 in the coming months, but it won't see the sales other ****ty wii titles do.

Posted by Speedfreak

Didn't say it did, so I don't see what you're disagreeing with.

You said it was too early to count it out and I disagreed.

Posted by spacedoutkid

what is up your ***? you seem to try to belittle anyone in every post that you can. What makes you feel that your so good? Has anyone ever told you that your a coneited little c|u|nt? I'm sure you hear it from your parents all the time...

what is up your ***? you seem to try to belittle anyone in every post that you can. What makes you feel that your so good? Has anyone ever told you that your a coneited little c|u|nt? I'm sure you hear it from your parents all the time...

Man, see what I did there? I'm so clever.

Posted by Ant

I missed it :/

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

I am equally unaware.

idk, it was at, like, 3 AM. I'm surprised it was as coherent as it was.

Oh yeah, wait, he was saying how I belittled everyone in every possible post. I just thought it was ironic considering he was belittling me in his second post on this site, thus doing exactly what he was complaining about.

Or something to that effect.