Dynasty Warriors: Gundam

Posted by stereophonic

I know there

Posted by Stalolin

You can't really customise them, aside from skills, but hey, Dynasty Warriors + one of my favorite things in life? Hell yes.

Unlocked all of the pilots already, beaten it with most of them as well. I highly recommend it for fans of either Dynasty Warriors or Gundam.

Posted by Last Fog

Or fans of ****ty, uninspired, mindless button mashers with no level of detail or originality.

Posted by Stalolin

[quote=Last Fog;744713]Or fans of ****ty, uninspired, mindless button mashers with no level of detail or originality.

Dynasty Warriors games have been bashed to death and everyone knows that they're not the best thing out there. Your input isn't really that helpful towards the people that are actually having fun slaughtering hordes of Zakus, Qubeleys, and GMs.

Quit beating a dead horse.

Posted by icebreather1

well i think dynasty warrior games are pretty good at time. Most of the time there are too many video's and it makes the game very shot. But what i do like is that you can customize your own character and even put your own attacking style to it.

Dynasty warriors games are mostly button mashing

Posted by Last Fog

Quoting Stalolin: Quit beating a dead horse.
Tell that to the developers. :P

Posted by Locke Cole

I've been wanting to get this. The demo was quite fun and the fact that Domon Kasshu is playable just makes me want it more.