Casting Call: RPG

Posted by Crono

Well, we're just in the beginning stages, but we need some volunteers to join...the main goal is basically just to give our Sim characters more depth...for example, Crono and Echo have fought probably a dozen times over the three or four years that we've been using them, but now they're joined under Crono's leadership in the ThunderClash clan. We can explain such ties, and how they happened, etc, in one RPG. Anyone up for it? (Besides myself and Echo, of course.)

EDIT: Also, if we can't seem to fit everyone in, we can have a few seperate ones and then figure out how to merge them properly later...because some people have developed completely seperately from us, such as DivineKnight and his character, Coren. So for those of us that can't fit in with this, we can make them seperate and merge them later...if it's good enough, we may just have the merged version stuck permanently and then altered whenever we have a new character developed, or when an older member returns. For example, if someone like...say, Strike, or any number of other members returns, they'll have a ton of input. So if we do get this going, it'll stay stuck and I'll post every time it's updated.

Posted by DeeKay

HMM!!! This is interesting...lemme get with Strike about our characters and their involvement. If CG is available I'm sure he's got some ideas.

Posted by Pat_O

So I'm guessing this is for members of ThunderClash only?

Posted by Crono

Nope, this is open for everyone and anyone who wants in, Pat. DK and Strike in ThunderClash? Ha, I wish. LOL. Right now, ThunderClash includes myself, Echo, Luna, Wings in a way (He's there, but never battles.), and Speedy in the same way. And Sean Fury also...

Posted by S

Sure. I'm in. Serra's got very modest background though when it comes to simming.

Posted by Sean Fury

Quoting Crono: Nope, this is open for everyone and anyone who wants in, Pat. DK and Strike in ThunderClash? Ha, I wish. LOL. Right now, ThunderClash includes myself, Echo, Luna, Wings in a way (He's there, but never battles.), and Speedy in the same way. And Sean Fury also...

Wow, I feel so special, I was included. :D

I'll join if you'd like, I got nothing better to do...(too bad our fight got bye-byed because of that bas-tard Hyper).

Posted by Crono

It's still there Fury--all the old threads transferred over to the new site. Besides, I had it reposted at Anfiniti like you asked, and then Scott reset the boards over there. LOL.

Posted by Colonel Mike

So....this is some sort of background on characters?

Posted by Crono

In a way, yes. Except we're making it interesting by RP'ing it at the same time...

Posted by Pat_O

I'd be all for it. It'd be awesome if we got tons of people to do it as well.

Posted by Elazul Aoneko

so I take it that it would be alright if I join in too? If it is, I'll used my current character: Janus.

He will be a bit more detailed in the future once I can tweak him after a few different battles/rp events. Right now he's little more than a base character plot...

Posted by Pat_O

Quoting Crono: Nope, this is open for everyone and anyone who wants in, Pat. DK and Strike in ThunderClash? Ha, I wish. LOL. Right now, ThunderClash includes myself, Echo, Luna, Wings in a way (He's there, but never battles.), and Speedy in the same way. And Sean Fury also...

I wish I could be in a clan, but no one has ever offered me a spot...

Posted by Sean Fury

So uh, exactly what do we have to do for this RP?

Posted by Crono

Well, some people would be nice. I'd like more than this, but we can kick it off with this. Somebody else can start it off--I'll get to it later, but right now I'm sorta busy.

Posted by KuraiKitsune

Sorry I haven't been here recently, but I'd like to join, as well. I had a bit of a haitus from VGChat due to schoolwork, but my schedule's all free now. It's nice to see that, rather than just plain Sim Battling, there might actually be an RP here soon. ^.^

Posted by Pat_O

So, when will this be starting?

Posted by Sean Fury

I think it did start, Pat, but I think people just kinda faded off it.

Posted by Elazul Aoneko

either that or crono just has too much on his hands at the moment. I don't think this is all that uncommon. could be wrong, but...

Posted by Crono

No, it hasn't started because I told someone else to start it and nobody has. I've got duty all weekend, so I won't be off base much, so I should be able to get replies to all my battles done this weekend as well as kick this off...I'm gonna need a little assistance from Echo, though. And it'll be interesting trying to incorporate Wings, Hasta Flammeus, Sir Speedy, and the others who no longer Sim into this...I've fought too many people. LOL.

Posted by Elazul Aoneko

oh, yeah that's right , you're a marine... you just don't get time all that often then, huh?

edit: I kinda forgot that you're a marine... as your title says

Posted by malichi

Is there still room for this thing & would u be willing to allow someone whose never done this before, the RPG thing I mean, I'd love to join if you all would like me along.

Posted by Crono

I don't see why not, if you actually want to start it. It never kicked off at all, to be honest...although the place seems to be more active now than it was when I first posted it. Might be a good idea to try again...

Posted by Illyria110

I'd also love to join. If you'll have me, although I have never battled before.

Posted by Crono

Well, that's perfectly all right too. New characters need histories just as much as old ones do, neh?

Posted by project101

Hey ! yea I'll do it as well this sounds pretty awsome

Posted by He_who_watches

Its been a loong while since I did a RP. Sounds like fun. May I join?

Posted by Ishy-ish

Memememmeme must join gnow. I'll probobly be inside DK's or Strike's story arche moreso than others...uh, that is, if this whole rpg is the way I think it is...oh dangit, I'm bad at understanding things.