Wow...good to see the board again

Posted by Waluigi

I guess for those who use to remeber me...Myo, Neo blah blah -- Just back with a new account (silly one). Gettin' back into the swing of things with the Wii and want to talk stuff up. Later.

Posted by Corrupt

You probably don't really remember me, since I remember joining right before you decided to take off. Nonetheless, it's good to see another oldie returning to the boards, and I welcome you back. First it's Coro, now you. Excellent.

Posted by Xero

I don't think we've met before. Welcome back to VGC. Have fun.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

I've heard "Neo" brought up more than a few times. Welcome back.

Posted by Colonel

Hey, welcome back.

Posted by Waluigi

Thank you guys for the welcomes -- I actually remember a whole lot of names lol -- What I remember about you Corrupt was that right before I left you were gettin' bashed by the board about something (No offence bud) =p But totally, it's good to be back.

Posted by S

Welcome back. My old username was Lunairetic, though I doubt you'll recognize it. I didn't stray too far from the Sim board back then.

Posted by WillisGreeny

Hi, and welcome back. I'm not really suppose to post in here. If X saw that I wasn't at my corner, he'll get ****ed.

Posted by Iris

Haha, Neo! It's great to see you again. I bet you won't remember who I was.

Posted by Xero

Quoting Waluigi: What I remember about you Corrupt was that right before I left you were gettin' bashed by the board.

I never heard anything about that. What happened, Corrupt? :confused:

Quoting WillisGreeny: If X saw that I wasn't at my corner, he'll get ****ed.

You're scared of X? C'mon. He's a little teddy bear inside ;)

Posted by Waluigi

No, no -- I remember you Lunairetic -- I was havin' trouble actually finishing sim battles back in the day >.< . Hmm...Iris; I can't actually place ya -- sorry! And Xero, I don't remember what it actually was but it was right when I was 'hasta luego'in'. I'm actually going to get myself back into a little Sim here and there and get some friend numbers for online Wii with strikers!

Posted by Corrupt

Quoting Xero: I never heard anything about that. What happened, Corrupt? :confused:

I was a newbie, didn't really care about what I posted, made a lot of stupid, uninformed posts bashing various things in the war board, and bumped a lot of old threads. I smartened up fairly quickly afterwards, though, which is probably why not too many people remember me acting like a cocky idiot during my first month or so here. :D

Posted by Waluigi

That indeed sounds familar, Corrupt. Everyone who knows me knows that I had probably the worst start here as Majora. =p -- So totally dude...it's nothin'.

Posted by Grave Wisdom

You wouldn't know me, but hey!

Posted by Xero

Quoting Corrupt: I was a newbie, didn't really care about what I posted, made a lot of stupid, uninformed posts bashing various things in the war board, and bumped a lot of old threads.

Yeah that's exactly what I was doing as NIGHTHAUNTER back in 2003.

I would've never thought you were like this when you started here. You just sound so intelligent all the time. :)

Posted by maian

Huh. Neo, as in like, old Neo, joined back in 2001ish, or some other Neo? :|

If you're the former, you probably remember me. You may want to change your font color though.

Posted by Waluigi

Yes -- it's me maian from way back. I was thinkin' a bit ago about changin' it just can't decide what.

Posted by maian

Heh. Never thought I'd see you again. Welcome.

Posted by Ant

I hardly remember you. You might have known me as Cold Fire back then. if not, bummer.

still, wb.

Posted by coromoro

Neo?!?! 'Sup!?!

Posted by Linkman

coro and Neo are back now. All we need is Sabre, and all will be right with VGC again.

I still remember you from way back when you were Cyberdramon. You SHOULD remember me, I hope. Anyway, nice to see you again.

Posted by Waluigi

Sorry Ant -- I can't place your old screenname sadly. And....Linkman are you on crack? Why wouldn't I remember? You, me and Coro had those ..... three somes....conversation wise...of course.

Posted by Fred333

Welcome back....

Posted by cool gamer dad

...Neo? Woah, remember me man? Of course you do. Why wouldn't you? We go way back. Amazing!

Welcome back buddy!

Posted by Lemuria

Hey guys...I'm on my o-rig account when I had gotten my name switched from "Neo" to Lemuria. LET IT BE KNOWN!

Posted by Grave Wisdom

You gonna request an account merger?

Posted by Lemuria

Nah, I really don't care too much. I loved the therion album "Lemuria" so it's cool to stay with this 'n such.

Posted by Grave Wisdom

Ahh ok. Both names are cool in my book.

Posted by Omni

Quoting Grave Wisdom: Ahh ok. Both names are cool in my bool.

What that a bad typo or a horrible attempt at poetry?

Posted by Klarth

See you think you know me but you think incorrectly.

Posted by Lemuria

Quoting netman: See you think you know me but you think incorrectly.

Psh, I know. I still talk with -him-. :cool:

Posted by Klarth

Hurr hurr. I guess that should've gone without saying.

I'm the second generation!

Posted by Grave Wisdom

[quote=Omni;745883]What that a bad typo or a horrible attempt at poetry?

A typo. Gonna go fix it now.