Baten Kaitos

Posted by Crono

Anyone else tried this one yet? I bought it because I saw it for a decent price at Walmart... It's definitely unique, and it's rather fun in my opinion, although I'm not too far into it..

Posted by falcoandfox

ive already beaten the game! its very fun

Posted by Crono

Glad to hear it...I've only just started. Any advice, without giving any spoilers or anything?

Posted by coromoro

I got quite far on the game, but then I lent it to a friend of mine. It is quite unique.

All I have to say, is watch out for the rare Magnus cards. They are extremely useful.

Posted by segashadow128gcn

this game is ok i good simi fare into it but havent played in a while, its unique, its good, but not perfect, i like it but it gets boring

Posted by falcoandfox

well...i could give you advice...what part are you at?

Posted by TendoAddict

I liked it but the fighting was a turn off. It was too irregular for my likeing because I like a innovative rpg but it still has to be playable.

Posted by sephiroth_theunborn

I like the game so far the only this I have a problem with are the voice acting thats and some of Kalas face expression that he make that it and with that this game is really good.

Posted by coromoro

The voice acting was horrible. I find that rather odd, since Namco also developed Tales of Symphonia, which had excellent voice acting.

Posted by Crono

Yeah, the voices kinda bug me...I have Tales of Symphonia also, and I love them both so far. But anyhow...I'm not too far into it right now--just before the frikkin snake thing that comes out of the water while you're with Xelha, because I played for a while, up until I got through the passageway in the well, and then the power went out in the barracks for a few minutes, and I hadn't saved in a while. ><

Posted by Vampnagel P. Wingpire

I just purchased this a little while ago and gave it a quick try. I can already tell that the voice acting is horrible, and I'm hoping the storyline is in-depth because so far, it's seeming a bit simplistic.