'Sup guys?

Posted by coromoro

Hello VGC! It's been too long. Linkman (is that even his name anymore?) suggested that I made a little hey-how's-it-going-long-time-no-see thread, and I said, why not?! So here I am!

What's happening? Any news? :cool:

Posted by Roger Smith

I think Poco died lol.

http://vgchat.com/showthread.php?t=23570

Aside from that nothing much. Good to see you come back, even if it's for a little while.

Posted by coromoro

Quoting Roger Smith: I think Poco died lol.

Psh, I'd like to see some real news. Please. :rolleyes:

Posted by Ant

VGC SUCKS AS ALWAYS!

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

go to bed, coro

Posted by Linkman

You were greatly missed. VGC is VGC. But wow, you need to come on more often, and give VGC more of a reason to visit. :(

Posted by Ant

do it for us, not for you. we don't actually care about you coro.

Posted by coromoro

I miss this place a whole lot, but it's just so time consuming. That's the one of the reasons I stopped posting. I joined back when I was 12 years-old because I had moved away from a town where I was happy and had friends. In the city where I moved to I had barely any friends and had nothing to do. That's when I discovered this forum. It was a lot of fun, and it was a great way to pass the time. After a couple of years, I moved back to my old town (that must have been about three years ago), where I slowly started to chill out with my old buddies, and so other activities eventually sorta took over the time that I would have usually spent browsing the boards.

Sometimes I do feel like coming back though. :(

Posted by Ant

**** you real life, **** you.

Posted by Shade

A life... I need to get me one of those.

Posted by G-Sides

coro for smod 08

Posted by Corrupt

In the words of our head honcho himself, "They always come back!!!!!! :D:D:D:D:D"

Welcome back, Coro! It's good to see you again, and if you do in fact decide to stick around, I think you'll find that many people would appreciate you doing so.

Posted by Stalolin

WHERE THE **** HAVE YOU BEEN CORO

****IT

Posted by Jesse Smith

They always come back!!!!!! :D:D:D:D:D Heck, even The Duckfather once showed up!!! :eek:

Yo, coromoro, you got a blog you should be moding!!! Now, get back to work!!!!

Posted by maian

Heh, I have quite a life, and I easily find time for this place. That's not saying I post a ridiculous amount, but I fit in a couple posts a day, and I'm happy.

Sup coro

hey remember vegans lol

Posted by coromoro

Yes! The Vegans! Those were the days.

Quoting Vampiro V. Empire: go to bed, coro

Ah, Vamp. It's good to see you. :cool:

Quoting G-Sides: coro for smod 08

At one point, it was my dream to become a Super Mod. :p:

Quoting Corrupt: In the words of our head honcho himself, "They always come back!!!!!! :D:D:D:D:D"

Welcome back, Coro! It's good to see you again, and if you do in fact decide to stick around, I think you'll find that many people would appreciate you doing so.

At this point, I'm considering it. Perhaps just a couple posts a day would be nice. :)

Quoting Stalolin: WHERE THE **** HAVE YOU BEEN CORO

****IT

:D

Quoting Jesse Smith: They always come back!!!!!! :D:D:D:D:D Heck, even The Duckfather once showed up!!! :eek:

Yo, coromoro, you got a blog you should be moding!!! Now, get back to work!!!!

Ah, I even missed you, Jesse.

Posted by Crazy K

Welcome back dude. :)

Posted by Alastor

Stay. Please. :(

Posted by Shade

Yes. Dan will flash you if you do.

Posted by Vampnagel P. Wingpire

coro van moro! You'd better stick around. :cool:

Posted by Pit

sup comeculo

Posted by Iris

sup snow bean

Posted by Dark Bulb 4.3

hi coro

welcome to vgc, just remember the rules before posting :)

Posted by Jesse Smith

Quoting coromoro: Ah, I even missed you, Jesse.

Blah!!!! I've failed at being an annoying wacko!!!! :( Blah!!! You're not supposed to miss annoying people!!! Blah!!!!

Posted by Sable Wind

Hi honey. I have the bath water warmed and ready for you. *wink wink nudge nudge tip of the hat*

No but honestly, welcome back. :) I just got here a couple months ago myself, so yay!

Posted by coromoro

Heh, it's good to hear from all you guys. :cool:

The more I read posts here, the more I'm leaning towards stickin' around. :)

Posted by Ant

THAT'S SURPRISING.

NEXT WE SHOULD PLAY SOME GUNBOUND

Coro needs xbawks.

Posted by Ant

Quoting Angelwing: Coro needs xbawks.

I knew you said that before I even saw your post. SO PREDICTABLE LISA. NOW STAY THE **** AWAY FROM HIM.

Posted by Shade

ditto

Quoting Ant: I knew you said that before I even saw your post. SO PREDICTABLE LISA. NOW STAY THE **** AWAY FROM HIM.

You know you want one. Now just stop being a baby and get it.

Posted by sniper

I do believe you owe me a Mario Kart DS, you pant-soiling snow bean.

Posted by coromoro

Quoting sniper: I do believe you owe me a Mario Kart DS, you pant-soiling snow bean.

Yes, it's true. I DO still owe you a Mario Kart DS. I still have your address saved on my computer somewhere, actually. :cool:

Posted by Xero

Quoting Ant: THAT'S SURPRISING.

NEXT WE SHOULD PLAY SOME GUNBOUND

Can I join in?

Posted by Ant

so sniper gave you his copy of mk:ds? what a nice fella.

Posted by coromoro

Not quite... It's a long story. I don't really remember much. :p:

Posted by Colonel

Hey Coro

Posted by Xero

Just so you know, I used to be Flame Ghost.

Posted by Jesse Smith

Quoting Xero: I used to be Flame Ghost.

What da *beep*!!!!!!!! :eek: :eek: *faints*

Posted by Xero

How could you forget? :eek:

Posted by Xeones

slightly off topic, but this guys avatar makes me hungry for carls jr. despite the fact that i don't even like it. that is all.

Posted by Klarth

hi coro!!

Posted by Klarth

Quoting Xeones: slightly off topic, but this guys avatar makes me hungry for carls jr. despite the fact that i don't even like it. that is all.

I creep into the bedroom. Your darkened form beneath the blankets casts a bulky shadow across the lush, carpeted interior. I tiptoe silently across to your bed, narrowly avoiding stepping on discarded action figures and half-eaten plates of food.

I pull the knife from the small scabbard fixed to my belt. The clouds outside part briefly. The moonlight makes me lower the gleaming metal until it is dim again. I lean over your bed and take hold of your scalp. You wake instantly, eyes wide with fear. All you can muster only a brief yelp of pained anguish before you notice the blade in my hand. I whisper, "be silent." Your eyes widen, then you nod knowingly.

I slide my fingers under your bedcovers, and they find their way to your boxer shorts. My thumb, sensitive from experience, deftly penetrates the tight ring of your anus. I thrust aggressively. You yelp. I cease, and cast a stony look towards you, and indicate the knife with my free hand. You moan, and shut your eyes as I continue.

After ten minutes of guiltless violation, I tell you my work is done, and I withdraw, leaving silently through the open window. You lie back on your bed, sweat across your brow, a slow, dull horror gnawing at your heart and mind.

There is a vague smell of shit in the room.

Posted by Hyper

You left? Like, really? No sarcasm. I thought you had been posting all this time :(

welcome back though