Metroid Prime 3 or Twilight Princess?

Posted by S

Which should I play first? Bought a Wii and said games today.

Posted by Ant

Hmm, Zelda. It came out before MP:3 and since it's less wii-centeric you won't be left disappointed by it if you were to play MP:3 before Zelda.

Although MP:3 is only a 15 hour endeavor while Zelda is more around 30-35 hours long. which ever you would prefer atm.

Posted by Xero

Twilight Princess. I just love Zelda games.

Posted by Zeta

Dunno about Corruption yet, but TP was a horrible Zelda game. Pretty much everything after the fourth dungeon sucks.

Posted by The Hate

Metroid. Relativly quick game. Do u like metroid or zelda better?

Posted by Xero

Quoting Zeta: Dunno about Corruption yet, but TP was a horrible Zelda game. Pretty much everything after the fourth dungeon sucks.

I didn't think the last temples/dungeons sucked that much. They were just too easy, that's all.

...Although I did get really annoyed in the City in the Sky...

Well I never played Metroid Prime 3, so I have to stand by my vote.

Posted by maian

Blah. idk.

It's so much harder to see TP as a "real" Zelda game on Wii since I played it on GC and they multiplatform'd it. :( It just doesn't feel the same.

Anyway, in terms of Wii-ness, I love Metroid Prime 3. It's pretty dang amazing. Both are good, though.

Posted by Drewboy64

I'd say play zelda first, just cause that was the order of release. Both freaking amazing games, though.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Metroid's better, but just play Zelda first like everyone is saying.

Posted by S

Zelda it is. Thanks all.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

... Everyone hates Twilight Princess all of a sudden? I enjoyed it immensely, even if it did run out of steam towards the end. :(

Only person that hates it is Bebop. Everyone else thinks it's good to great but if we're talking about games with waggle, you wanna get Zelda out of the way first so you're not super disappointed.

Posted by Kendra, Warrior Babe

Zelda, play that first. :)

Posted by The Judge

Corruption is a shorter experience and will give you a better feel for the wiimote to start. Do that first.

Posted by Ant

The Judge, better known as; The Wii Expert.

Posted by The Judge

I'm an expert at a lot of things. No one ever bothers to ask.

Posted by Colonel

Corruption is just simply better.

Exactly why you don't play it first.

Posted by The Judge

I prefer to get the good stuff out of the way so I can trudge through everything I hate.

Posted by Waluigi

Dude, seriously -- Please play them together. The thing with Twilight is that sometimes...ya just don't want to do something so...go to Corruption because Metroid is always hot and a good mix up from Zelda. I normally like to play one game at a time if their story based like that...but Twilight can get a little -- frustrating.