I want all you idiots out of Wacko U including Jezze Bell

Posted by WackoHater

Please all of you jerks, quit posting on WAckO U, that includes Poco, JS and the rest of you *** forsaken forum trolls and I want to specifically ban Iris and JezzzeBell from even accessing Wacko U as they are the worst forum managers on the face of the earth.

You ban idiots and they end up in WaCKo U, you stuipdi dukmmies !!!!
:mad: :mad: :mad:

Posted by Sable Wind

eh suck my wang

Posted by WackoHater

Did i hear the cold wind blowing ???? :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

You get out of Wacko U too Fabled Wind !!!! :p:

Posted by Jesse Smith

WackoHater, can you leave for while??!! I wanna edit your original post and da title, but I can't do it while you're here!!!! :D:D:D

For example, I wanna change da title to: I love all you kids, including (wacko1337).

and then edit da post to make you look like a total n00bie!!!! :D:D:D:D

Posted by Sable Wind

[quote=WackoHater;741380]Did i hear the cold wind blowing ???? :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

You get out of Wacko U too Fabled Wind !!!! :p:

Look buddy, you can't say you want to have sex with me then go and turn on me like this. It's just not right.

Posted by Fragliche

Quoting WackoHater: Please all of you jerks, quit posting on WAckO U, that includes Poco, JS and the rest of you *** forsaken forum trolls and I want to specifically ban Iris and JezzzeBell from even accessing Wacko U as they are the worst forum managers on the face of the earth.

Hypocrisy makes me laugh.

Posted by WackoHater

[quote=Jesse Smith;741487]WackoHater, can you leave for while??!! I wanna edit your original post and da title, but I can't do it while you're here!!!! :D:D:D

For example, I wanna change da title to: I love all you kids, including WackoHater.

and then edit da post to make you look like a total n00bie!!!! :D:D:D:D

Wacko, if Wacko see any of wacko wacko altered, deleted, wacko removed, then wacko can count on being DONE AND DOOMED Wacko !!!!

MARK WACKO WORDS WACKO, WACKO WILL NOT BE MAKING A COMEBACK, NOR WILL WACKO WACKO, THUS WACKO WILL BE THE 3RD OR 4TH WACKO U WACKO DOOMED WACKO !!!!

[CENTER]:kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss:[/CENTER]

Posted by Jesse Smith

Quoting WackoHater: wacko can count on being DONE AND DOOMED Wacko !!!!

*yawn* And how many times have you been saying that!!!! :D:D:D:D:D

Now, go away!! I wanna edit some stuff!!! :D:D:D:D

Posted by avalanch

Now now jesse, he's just a stupid noob.

Posted by Xero

You keep saying the same thing, WackoHater. How 'bout some originilatity here?

Posted by Jesse Smith

Instead of editing this thread, some time I'll make another thread that looks like he made it, like da sticky thread, one that'll probably drive him insane even more!!!! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D