Super serious Speedfreak

Posted by Speedfreak

So I get on today and see this negative rep that reads

[quote]Have fun receiving a de-rep from me everytime I see a post by you when I can do it for the next while. :)"Hmm, I could easily give him infractions for rep abuse for that, I bet he doesn't know though. I know, I'll tell him!" I thought.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

Hey, Roger! How's it going?

Posted by Omni

Uh oh, someone's gonna IM me out of the blue and post the conversation? I'm worried.

Quoting The X: Hey, Roger! How's it going?

I was thinking the same thing. Way to go, Speedy. :p:

Posted by S

Anyone else see a painfully obvious trend here?

Posted by Omni

The trend that people need to not IM me if they take internet forums too seriously, yes.

Posted by Speedfreak

[quote=S

Posted by Omni

Quoting Speedfreak: Some of these people are in CAHOOTS?

The trend of people thinking VGC is a conspiracy against them, too. Welcome to Roger and Panic's world.

Posted by Shin-Ra

Wow, we have a lot of children on this site. Seriously, grow the fuck up and get off your crosses.

Posted by Speedfreak

[quote=Omni;741222]The trend of people thinking VGC is a conspiracy against them, too. Welcome to Roger and Panic's world.

I see you don't deny your CAHOOTSship!

Posted by Roger Smith

Wait, what about me?

Posted by Shin-Ra

[quote]Speedfreak disagrees: I said I "could" and that I "wouldn't"
It's not that you can, could, or would. It's that you even brought it up that's so silly. Seriously. The only way that'd be justifiable is if you're joking, in which case, my fault for not getting it.

Posted by Fate

Faggots. Rep abuse is gay. Speedy could easily get people to do infraction abuse.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

[quote]Speedfreak disagrees: I said I "could" and that I "wouldn't"

This is quite blatantly rep abuse.

Posted by Shade

You know, I got positive repped for no good reason. That user should be infracted for abuse of the rep system.

Posted by Shin-Ra

Indeed. My vagina hurts now and I demand reprecussions. Someone make a thread in the mod board about rep.

Posted by Omni

Quoting Speedfreak: I see you don't deny your CAHOOTSship!

One thing before my real post: Why do you keep capitalizing that word?

The closest thing to a conspiracy was having someone get me a funny post I remembered in the mod board, which I haven't been able to see for months so if I was being serious, you'd have known about it months ago, to use as a joke in my signature. The only person who's being serious is the person who IM'd me, twice, and made this thread after saying they don't actually care. :)

Posted by Fate

Let me rephrase my original post: Rep is gay.

Posted by Speedfreak

I am shocked and appalled at how many of you didn't pick up on the irony and sarcasm.

Though I see a lot of familiar faces here, nevermind. Birds of a feather, eh?

Posted by Speedfreak

I mean fuck, honestly guys, how do you not see what I did there? Hang your head in shame.

Posted by Sable Wind

... I thought it was funny. :(

Posted by Speedfreak

Okay, okay. Lemme walk you guys through it.

1) He threatens me with rep, which is meaningless.

2) I mention an entirely meaningless rule.

Now here's the irony, folks!
3) He then gets all up in arms over my mention of the meaningless rule completely forgetting his entirely meaningless threat.

It's not hard. I think I have to go and lie down and really take in this fantastic display of obtuseness.

I dunno, maybe you guys are yanking my chain? Maybe this is hilarious back in the clubhouse? At any rate, that's surely going to be your first excuse.

Posted by Iris

If people like Arcadios have more rep than I do, then I think it's pretty obvious that rep is worthless. Let the insecure fags spread it like VD and make themselves feel better about themselves, but it's still just a silly number that doesn't consistently depict people's worth here. If some one wants to constantly de-rep you for no reason, let them, because it won't be you who looks foolish.

In short, rep is gay.

Wow, looks like everyone else is taking this a little too seriously. Either that or they're incredibly biased.

Posted by Omni

Quoting Speedfreak: I am shocked and appalled at how many of you didn't pick up on the irony and sarcasm.

Though I see a lot of familiar faces here, nevermind. Birds of a feather, eh?

Quoting Speedfreak: I mean fuck, honestly guys, how do you not see what I did there? Hang your head in shame.

Banned for double posting.

I like how you only posted about half of the IM conversation and left out the part where I explained why this was obviously a joke. I don't know whether or not you were being serious, but I do think that you were since you IM'd me two days in a row to ***** about the same thing.

Posted by Speedfreak

Haha, okay, no, you guys are fucking with me. I mean you're even repping me for the post! If rep abuse was such a non-issue you wouldn't even use the system, right?

Oh...oh God, your stupidity has run me around in circles...

Posted by Omni

Stop IMing me if you don't care. I didn't do anything or make any posts related to you since LAST NIGHT, but you decided to IM me twice just today because you can't just accept the fact that nobody was being serious.

Posted by Iris

[quote=Omni;741385]Stop IMing me if you don't care. I didn't do anything or make any posts related to you since LAST NIGHT, but you decided to IM me twice just today because you can't just accept the fact that nobody was being serious.
Wow, you sure have gone a long time without talking about him. You should be rewarded!

If you don't like people thinking you're being serious all the time, maybe you should joke better. :(

Posted by Speedfreak

But you don't not like me and you keep insisting you're not mad!

Posted by Omni

I don't mind you, but next time you want to talk to me, make it about something not annoying.

Posted by Roger Smith

So should rep be taken away so horrible things like this don't happen again? Srsly, this is almost as bad as the catfights me and Omni used to have :-\

Posted by Shade

This thread is POINTLESS.

Somebody delete plz

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Hahaha, oh wow... this thread.

Posted by Shin-Ra

Quoting Speedfreak: Haha, okay, no, you guys are fucking with me.

I am and I'm pretty sure just about everyone else is. It's pretty damn obvious man. :(

The whole point of this thread is making fun of rep abuse and how silly people are who even consider it as being something to be moderated. I'm sad that I have to explain this. And don't pull the whole "clique" or "clubhouse" thing, because this isn't something orchestrated over AIM, no, this is something we all picked up on and made fun of; you know, because it's an obvious joke. Seriously, if you didn't get that, you either fail at social matters or are painfully dumb.

Posted by Waluigi

Rep seems fairly new to me coming back to the boards (And hey Speed -- It's Neo bud) and rep just seems like an addition to the already on-going popularity contest. =/

AND I'M WINNING HAHAHAHA

but it's not even that. It's really a poor gauge for just about everything.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

I use it to show I support posts where actually posting 'I agree' would be unnecessary.

I barely even use it. And even then it's only for posts that really make me laugh or if someone uploaded something I want.

Posted by mis0

The thread? I didn't read it. I guessed right when I read the first post, and it's basically Speedfreak being a tool. Not to say that Omni isn't one, but still. Stupid idiots doing stupid idiot ****. How surprising.

Posted by Oforia

Miso you are a stupid idiot too. shut up

Posted by mis0

And just who the **** are you?

Posted by Oforia

Definitely not mixman, Kyosti.

Posted by mis0

No, I meant who the **** are you to speak to me in such a manner? Read: I'M BETTER THAN YOU

Posted by Oforia

Quoting mis0: No, I meant who the **** are you to speak to me in such a manner? Read: I'M BETTER THAN YOU

Internet superiority. How mature of you, Khaos.

Posted by mis0

Isn't it just? I'm such a delightfully wondrous person!

Posted by Iris

Referring to members by old handles is only endearing if you've been around long enough. Otherwise it's silly.

This thread is now looking like something I'd see in WU or Black Sun. Sad.

Posted by Ant

do something about it then oh great leader, amyrosedapinkhedgehog

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

What an unusual username, Antman Madness!

Shut up... The X.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

I went through a phase in 2004 where I cut off the 'The'.

Musta been shortly before my time.

Posted by Ant

Quoting Vampiro V. Empire: Musta been shortly before my reign of terror.

fixed*

So that explains what happened to VGC... I joined.