Infraction for Acris: Revived dead topic, posted in wrong forum, spammed in general

Posted by lameboyadvance

Post: [url=http://www.vgchat.com/showthread.php?t=18096#post739313]MUST HAVE![/url]
User: [url=http://www.vgchat.com/member.php?u=8417601]Acris[/url]
Infraction: Revived dead topic, posted in wrong forum, spammed in general

Administrative Note:[quote]Revived dead topic, posted in wrong forum, spammed in general

Message to User:[quote]Please refrain from reviving dead topics (check the last post date), posting in the wrong forum (Virtual Boy not Game Boy, there is a separate Game Boy forum), and spamming (posting without actually contributing to the topic).
Original Post: [quote]gameboy color rocked the house man i played gta on it it was good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Iris

As long as we aren't banning him, infractions are good by me.

Posted by Jesse Smith

Now now, have compassion for da n00bies!!! :D:D:D:D:D:D

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

I've already given him five because a lot of his posts didn't even make sense, but I wasn't sure if he was a joke account or not. Either way, he's well on his way to getting banned through regular infractions.

Posted by Iris

I'll just reverse it. It's a new member, we shouldn't be elitist. If they make spammy posts, we ask them to try to post in the correct forum, put a bit more thought into their posts, and maybe fix their spelling up. Just because we have infractions doesn't mean it's an effective way of telling people what's wrong with their posts, so we shouldn't go banning people because they don't exactly comply with them.

Posted by Jesse Smith

Quoting Vampiro V. Empire: Either way, he's well on his way to getting banned through regular infractions.

Now now, mentor da n00bies!!! Teach them!!! This one might one day be a Super Moderator and go down in history as being one of da greatest posters to ever walk vgchat, even better than Raptor!!! :D:D:D:D:D

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

idk, when you have a kid that goes into a thread saying something completely random THEN double posting... I just get the feeling it's not even a real account.

Posted by Jesse Smith

Quoting lameboyadvance: Revived dead topic

Take a look at da oldest thread on the first page!!! 2-28-2006!!! Virtual Boy board = It's almost impossible to *bump* a thread on that board!!!!! :D