Jezxze Smyth and Iris are idiots

Posted by WackoHater

Yes, your eyes are not failing you, JezzzeBell and Iris are iditos.

and you can add Omni'sArse to that same list !!!
:mad: :mad: :mad:

Posted by junior senior

hi

Posted by WackoHater

So this means you agree that :jesse: BELL is a major idiot ???

Posted by Jesse Smith

er, define 'forever!!' You could only last five days of being gone, and then you come back!!!! :D:D:D Oh yah, I told Mia to register da username AnthonyCea, just to drive you insane!!!!!! And it did exactly that!!! It drove you insane!!!! Now, unban him from your dead boards, so he can help me torture you!!!!! :D:D:D:D

Posted by WackoHater

Back ??

I'm not back !!

I am just here to tell the world that [URL="http://www.vgchat.com/showpost.php?p=731720&postcount=1"]you and Iris ruined Wacko University[/URL] and that your idiotic repetitive Wacko Stunts (altering threads, idiotic ideas) have destroyed your "so called Wacko empire" !!!!

You are a major lunatic Jezzzie and do not know how to do anything properly, let alone manage a successful forum !!!
:p:

In other words, you are a numb skull Son, a failure, a flop !!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

Posted by The Hate

lol

Posted by Jesse Smith

You don't know how to leave and you know it!!! :D:D:D:D:D

Posted by Fragliche

Quoting WackoHater: Back ??

I'm not back !!

Hmm... this is quite the conundrum then. How can you be back and not be back at the same time? :\

Posted by junior senior

ilus

Posted by WackoHater

I lol'd

O_o :p:

Posted by Jesse Smith

If you're not back, why did you come back to reply!!!! :D:D:D:D

Posted by Linko_16

"Jesse" should be filtered to "JezzzeBelle."

Posted by Omni

Quoting WackoHater: and you can add Omni'sArse to that same list !!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

I heard my name.

Posted by WackoHater

Yeah, you and Iris are dirty words down here in Wacko U Omni, right behind JezzeBell, he is hated more than any soul on the face of the earth by all peoples !!! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Posted by Sable Wind

You know that's not how you spell it, right? I mean, you know you're ****ing it up.

Posted by Grave Wisdom

Wackohater should consider a lobotomy.

Posted by WackoHater

Keep your traps shut you stupid clowns !!!!!

That's not how you spell what numb nuts ???

Give us the proper spelling Jethro !!!
:mad: :mad: :mad:

Posted by Jesse Smith

Quoting WackoHater: That's not how you spell what numb nuts ???

Is that a question ???!!!! Are you not sure how to spell lobotomy !!!! :D:D:D:D:D

Posted by Sable Wind

You know... it's Jezebel.

Posted by Grave Wisdom

WackoHater never learned to spell. Thought you knew that already!

Posted by Jesse Smith

Da wacko name he gives me makes me think of a cartoon Princess!!!! Though I can't think of a cartoon that had a Princess with a name like that!!!! :D:D:D

Posted by Linko_16

Jesse is now one of the Disney Princesses.

Posted by Jesse Smith

But what cartoon is that from, what's da REAL name!!! I'm quite sure there's a movie cartoon with a name like that!!!! :D:D:D:D

Posted by Linko_16

Maybe you're thinking of Jasmine from Aladin?

The only place I can think of actually hearing that name is in Pokemon, where Jessebelle was the pseudo-dominatrix woman who looked like Jesse that James's rich family wanted him to marry.

Posted by Jesse Smith

Quoting Linko_16: Maybe you're thinking of Jasmine from Aladin?

That's probably it, since that was one of the few disney movies with a princess/queen!!!!

Quoting Linko_16: The only place I can think of actually hearing that name is in Pokemon, where Jessebelle was the pseudo-dominatrix woman who looked like Jesse that James's rich family wanted him to marry.

er, did you make that up!!!!!

Posted by WackoHater

Look up the meaning of JezzeBell you DumbBell Jezzxi !!!! :p:

Posted by Sable Wind

[quote=Jesse Smith;741494]That's probably it, since that was one of the few disney movies with a princess/queen!!!!

er, did you make that up!!!!!

No, because that's the only reason I remember that name too, lol.

Posted by Linko_16

Quoting Jesse Smith: er, did you make that up!!!!!

Nope.

Posted by Jesse Smith

Gah!!! Shows how much Nintendo I play!!! :D:D:D:D:D

Posted by Linko_16

They made that up for the show, so it doesn't have much to do with playing Nintendo.