Posted by Poco

hey

you aren't supposed to ruin my gimmick

thanks,
poco

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

first

Posted by Omni

Yeah, **** that guy. He's the worst mod on the whole site for sure and he never posts.

Posted by Stalolin

demod vampiro

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Quoted post: and he never posts.

****ing typical mods. they get the spot and suddenly "lol oops don't care anymore."

Posted by cool gamer dad

he has to go.

Posted by Poco

power hungry and angry all the time.

you better just give up vampiro, because with someone like me behind this movement, it is credible, and will work.

Posted by Omni

Quoting Vampiro V. Empire: ****ing typical mods. they get the spot and suddenly "lol oops don't care anymore."

Yeah, that sounds just like him. He needs to be stopped.

Posted by Linko_16

I'd better get one of these ****ing threads. Like **** I'm being left out.

Posted by Phantasm

We need some banners for this ****.

Posted by WackoHater

Vampiro has a guitar collection worth more than all our lives dummy!

Yes, he can be a power hungry smart arse, but he earned it !!!
:mad:

Posted by Jesse Smith

:yawn:

Posted by WackoHater

[CENTER]You are an idiot who never learns that your repetitive idiotic posts ruin forums JezzzieBell !!!! :mad: :mad:

Are you dumb or something Jezzzie ????

:mad: :mad:[/CENTER]

Posted by Jesse Smith

Well, if you would stop puting me to sleep, I would be able to stop *yawning*!!!! :D:D:D:D

er, didn't you leave!!!! :D:D:D:D

Posted by WackoHater

You will never learn JezzzeBell, the stuff you are rolling on the floor laughing about EVEN BEFORE YOU PUSH THE SUBMIT BUTTON is NOT FUNNY TO NORMAL PEOPLE SON !!!!!

PS: A great comedian never laughs at his own jokes, since you are laughing your arse off as you think up your luantical stunts and while you are delivering them via the submit button, this is great proof Jesse that your jokes suck and that you are not funny Son !!!!

PPS: Now try being original, quit being repetitive, and maybe one day you will be able to crack a decent joke boy !!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

PPPS: Next, quit making yourself and your attention seeking ego the subject of all of your Wacko posts, no one is interested in Jesse Smith, his life, his bedroom or his jokes, photos, dead bones, your fingernail collection, your hair or any of your lunatical stunts, look at life as it is and respond to others with original thoughts without recycling posts, photos of JezzzeBell, dead skin collections and so on that dwell in your Wacko Brain's archive. :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

PPPPS: Son, take this to heart or I will beat you with a stick like I do my pit bulls boy !!!!

Posted by Xero

Quoting WackoHater: [B]Vampiro has a guitar collection worth more than all our lives dummy!

For once you said something true.

Posted by WackoHater

Vampiro's parents must be rich !!!

Posted by Jesse Smith

Quoting WackoHater: PS: A great comedian

*yawn* I'm not a comedian. I'm a bully!!!! Have you been bullied by da wacko today??!! Good!!!! :D:D:D:D

er, u can't beat me with a stick when u don't know what a stick is!!! :D:D:D:D

Posted by Xero

Quoting WackoHater: Vampiro's parents must be rich !!!

I think he bought most of those by himself.

Posted by WackoHater

No JezzzieBell, you are a sissy sitting behind a computer who is afraid to step outside your bedroom, the furthest thing from a bully in the existence of mankind Son !!!

[CENTER]:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :chainsaw: [/CENTER]