my real opinions on video games

Posted by Poco

wii: has an ok software lineup right now, but will have an awesome one at the end of its lifespan

360: great online, but needs to have a mouse/keyboard option

ps3: mgs4 and FF13 will make or break the triple

Posted by junior senior

hi

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

STOP TROLLING WITH YOUR OUTLANDISH OPINIONS

The 360 does have some keyboard/mouse support in games. It's just not omnipresent.

Posted by The Hate

My taste on video games.

Posted by Linko_16

I pretty much agree on all parts, though I can't say I know much of anything about how the 360's doing.

Posted by Poco

Yeah, me either. The 360 looks like it will be the PS2 of this generation, for better or for worse, and the Wii will probably be the outsider (not a failure in any way, it's good). The PS3 is turning into the gamecube of this generation, minus the good first party titles.

Posted by Linko_16

Quoting Poco: The PS3 is turning into the gamecube of this generation, minus the good first party titles.

Lol, that's pretty bad. I love my GameCube, but I gotta admit that almost all it had going for it was the awesome Nintendo titles.

Posted by Poco

Quoting Linko_16: Lol, that's pretty bad. I love my GameCube, but I gotta admit that almost all it had going for it was the awesome Nintendo titles.

and RE4, and Killer 7, which was alright.

Posted by Grave Wisdom

My opinions:

there's no games I really want on any of the 3 systems yet. Needs to be more RPG's, and not FF crap.

Posted by Xero

My opinion:

Only nintendo consoles can entertain me for hours.

The rest is not worth my money.