System of a Down

Posted by Near

So yeah, I like their music and I was wondering if anyone had any information on anything they are working on right now. I was informed a while ago that they were taking their sound in a new, more pop, direction and was hoping someone might have some information about possibly an upcoming album.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/System_of_a_Down#Hiatus_and_the_future_of_the_band_.282006.E2.80.93present.29

Posted by Klarth

oh dear

Posted by Dexter

I've had enough of them anyway.

Posted by Xero

I enjoyed listening to Mesmerize, but Hypnotize was such a boring CD. Only listened to it 3 times and left it in a dark corner on my CD shelf. I still got Toxicity afterwards and once again, I was disappointed.

So whatever they're working on, I'm not interrested.

Posted by Grave Wisdom

System Of A Down are one of the very few "Nu-Metal" related bands that I can tolerate. Not a huge fan, but they at least had some catchy and/or funny songs.

Posted by Near

Well, looks like I will be waiting a while before I see anything new from them, if at all. Oh well, there is better music out there anyways. Thanks for the link Vampiro V. Empire.

Posted by Omni

I've never been a fan and I doubt I'll start anytime soon.

Posted by Vampnagel P. Wingpire

Quoting netman: oh dear

My thoughts exactly.

Posted by G-Sides

system's first album was so boss... steal this album was good, hypnotize was good.
i didn't care much for toxicity or mesmerize but their self titled will always be one of my favorite metal albums

Posted by Dexter

I loved their self titled album. That was when I liked them most. I remember when I first heard "Spiders". Pulled me right in. They were Armenian, a bit crazy, and the things he did with his voice were funny.