anyone play nintendogs

Posted by alexistar123

hey anyone play nintendogs i do so tell me wat u think about it ill see u

Posted by Colonel

LOL
LOL
LOL

A ten year old girl. Well I have Nintendogs and I just think it's sooooo cute :cookie2:.

Posted by Dexter

Wow, this was so last years game for me, and even then it was a year prior for everyone else. Get with the times.

I don't play this game anymore. It was cute, it was fun, but it's old and over. It has been rehashed to death.

Posted by Colonel

Hey hey hey. Give her some slack she's 10 :cookie:

Posted by Vampnagel P. Wingpire

I haven't touched this game since I first got it. It's cute, but it's very lacking and unable to hold my interest for very long.

Posted by crelda

My DS mic is unusable now since an incident with a girl, a dirt bank and my trousers (My trousers stayed on). So as a result my copy of Nintendog's is pretty useless too.

Posted by Fred333

Never heard of the game. What is a about?

Posted by Dexter

Google it. It's about taking care of your pet dog(s).

Posted by Colonel

Quoting Fred333: Never heard of the game. What is a about?

How the fuck could this be!

Posted by Fred333

Well I heard about it but never spent the time to actually find out what you had to do in the game.

Posted by talentz

I haven't played It in ages,nice little game though.
If your Into cute puppies,pick this up!

Posted by Vampnagel P. Wingpire

That was uncalled for.

Posted by David M. Awesome

[COLOR=Navy]I beat all of the tournaments and then never played the game ever again.

Also, Dogz 4 for the PC was better. You could get your dogs to have SEX and then you'd wind up with a puppy a couple days later. But I was also ten years old when I played it, and I'm ashamed to admit that I bought Nintendogs in my teenage years.
[/COLOR]

Posted by Average n00b

I never liked those types of games, I get bored of it after 40 seconds. I gave it a shot when my friend let me borrow hers, hated it. :/ I guess if you're into mega cute stuff you'd like it.

Posted by karateteen14

my 12 year old sister plays it but i never got into it it kinda seemed gay to me

Posted by Xero

My step brother bought the game and enjoyed it.
I played for about 30 minutes and got bored. It's not my type of game. FPS, RPG and fighting are much more entertaining.

[quote=karateteen14;787695]my 12 year old sister plays it but i never got into it it kinda seemed gay to me
[COLOR=Navy]
Hey, it's not gay unless the balls are touching.

And you can only have one item on screen at a time, so it's not gay.
[/COLOR]

Posted by bazariah

nahh im not a fan of the game :-D

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v177/bazariah/2007-12-01-01800.jpg[/IMG]

Posted by Xero

What an ugly hat D:

Posted by wiifreak

i will buy DS with nintedogs.i think this game is super-duper.my dog name will be Rocky.less then 24h les then 24 h ....

Posted by TimeSkipz

What is this game about and why is it one of the best selling games on the DS?

Posted by Xero

Quoting TimeSkipz: What is this game about and why is it one of the best selling games on the DS?

Quoting Dexter: It's about taking care of your pet dog(s).

Pretty much it.

And why does it sell so much? I guess it's because it's sort of like The Sims in a way. And The Sims is a rather popular serie.
But that's a guess.

Posted by bazariah

Quoting Chris: Pretty much it.

And why does it sell so much? I guess it's because it's sort of like The Sims in a way. And The Sims is a rather popular serie.
But that's a guess.

i allways thought it was popular with those who want a dog but cannot deal with the life, cleaning, feeding, care and eventual death of a dog

Posted by TimeSkipz

Doesn't sound half that bad now that death is involved.

[quote=TimeSkipz;789618]Doesn't sound half that bad now that death is involved.
[COLOR=Navy]The dogs in the game don't die; bazariah was talking about the death of a real dog. All nintendogs will do is run away if you neglect them for too long, unlike in the Dogz games where they'll both run away and eventually die.[/COLOR]

Posted by karateteen14

well by gay i mean i didn't enjoy it im into rpgs and fighting games

Posted by wiimaster26

i dont giv a **** if u laugh im a 13 yr old boy and i love it tourneys are so cool.

(and its funny when you spin a dog and let go on rope LOL)

Posted by karateteen14

interesting

Posted by Colonel

This is a pretty old thread.
You shouldn't bump dead threads to say stupid things.