demod speedfreak megathread

Posted by Poco

speedfreak needs to be demoded post here if you think so.

he needs to be because he cant' stand the fact that other people have different opinions and he is an admitted troll.

Posted by Omni

Read my signature quote, everyone!

Posted by Klarth

When will Poco be unbanned.

Posted by Poco

[quote]If I did it was intentionally inflammatory. Both of you know how much I think online in general is overrated.

The only thing I can think of is when I said I wished Xbox Live had silly little free downloadable toys like Wii does, and that Wii's online was better in that department.

welp i should be unbanned because i say things that are intentionally inflammatory. see its not trolling.

Posted by mis0

Poor Poco, such an oppressed soul! DOWN WITH THE SPEEDTYRANT!

Posted by Stalolin

you see, this is what happens

every super mod we get winds up taking a lot of **** because they do something stupid

like the only one that hasn't come under massive fire is linkman

Posted by Roger Smith

lol

Posted by Stalolin

[quote=Roger Smith;738873]lol

oh hey roger how's it goin'

Posted by Klarth

That's because Linkman barely does anything.

Posted by Stalolin

ohhhhhh

Posted by Grave Wisdom

I don't really mind Speedfreak actually.

Posted by Roger Smith

I mind poco though.

Posted by Klarth

Speedfreak and Poco are both OK in my book!

Posted by Roger Smith

Quoting Stalolin: oh hey roger how's it goin'

Hi Lolin. Funny running into you here.

Posted by Poco

logging in and finding roger smith on ignore is pretty cool

Posted by Fragliche

Speedy has always had his quirks as far back as I can remember on here (2003), but he's an alright guy who makes mistakes like everyone else.

:cookie:

Posted by Roger Smith

Quoting Poco: logging in and finding roger smith on ignore is pretty cool

logging in and finding poco still banned is cooler.

Posted by junior senior

POCO<3
SPEEDFREAK SUCKS

Posted by Iris

Linkman does his job, he's just a quiet person.

Also, nothing wrong with Speedfreak, etc...

Posted by Omni

My signature says he's incompetent.

Posted by mis0

SPEEDFREAK IS THE ANTICHRIST HERE TO BRING ARMAGEDDON TO VGC

Posted by junior senior

true

Posted by Poco

Quoting mis0: SPEEDFREAK IS THE ANTICHRIST HERE TO BRING ARMAGEDDON TO VGC

not so much that, i just don't want him to have the power to ban people.

let him be a regular mod and troll

Posted by Roger Smith

Quoting Omni: My signature says he's incompetent.

Your a way better supermod then Speedy will ever be.

Posted by mis0

@poco: Yeah yeah, it's not as dramatic, but I hear ya. Speedy just has way too much bias to be a fair supermod. And he's an icky fanboy.

Posted by Poco

Quoting mis0: Yeah yeah, it's not as dramatic, but I hear ya. Speedy just has way too much bias to be a fair supermod. And he's an icky fanboy.

he was good as a regular mod, but i think threatening people with a ban for disagreeing with an extremely biased opinion is what scares away newbies. oh, and "intentionally inflammatory" remarks.

@everyone who says speedfreak is a great guy: yeah, i'm sure he is. he just isn't a great supermod.

Posted by junior senior

haunt him

Posted by Roger Smith

Or he can stop being a little ***** and deal with it lol

Posted by Ant

speedfreak has been doing better than he was before.

I just didn't like it when he did nothing at all.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

I CAN'T SAY TL;DR ANYMORE! DEMOD

oh wai i hardly ever said that anyways lol

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

He's okay. The when he titled the 'comparing online' thread as 'some crap vamp came out with idk what its about', then I started to have beef with him.

Especially since I didn't make it up :(

Posted by Jesse Smith

Quoting Poco: i just don't want him to have the power to ban people.

let him be a regular mod and troll

er, even reguler mods can ban people!!! :D:D:D:D

Posted by Omni

He's still a troll who shouldn't be a super mod.

Posted by Iris

Not sure if any of you are actually being serious, but if you are, you're wrong.

Posted by Omni

My signature is serious business, just like the internet.

Posted by Jesse Smith

*yawn* And how is

[quote=Speedfreak]The guy's been here 3 months and has over 1000 posts and over 1700 rep. My last two reps were by him in the space of 3 days. He's got to be abusing the rep system and spamming, surely? Can anyone shed any light on this guy?

abuse!!! *yawn*

Posted by Omni

Rather than check someone's posts for spam and already have knowledge that it's possible to rep someone two times within a 3-day period, he straightforward decides they're a spammer and that they're obviously abusing the way the rep system works.

Basically, he's incompetent in terms of actually knowing about things before he makes up his mind.

Posted by Omni

Also, you can't say tl;dr or tell someone you didn't read their whole post anymore because Speedfreak doesn't like it and he'll delete your post.

Posted by Omni

Oh, and threatening new members with bans because they don't like the same games and anime as you is stupid.

Posted by Jesse Smith

*yawn* Just posting tl;dr doesn't give any value!!! Every one should be glad he doesn't spit out an

Running Up Post Count/Post Has No Value

infraction every time some one makes a post like that!!! You guys would all be banned if he did that!!! Now, thank him!!!! :D:D:D

All you have to do to give a hint that you didn't read it is just not reply!!!!!

Posted by Iris

[quote=Omni;739278]Rather than check someone's posts for spam and already have knowledge that it's possible to rep someone two times within a 3-day period, he straightforward decides they're a spammer and that they're obviously abusing the way the rep system works.

Basically, he's incompetent in terms of actually knowing about things before he makes up his mind.
Don't know which message boards you've been to, but 1000 posts in one month almost ALWAYS equates to spamming. It's pretty difficult to make that many quality posts in a short period of time. Personally, I wouldn't sift through 1000 posts either to see if they're spam. Also, even if it is possible you use rep that much, you can't say you never abused it. Its purpose was to be a commentary box and help give people a general idea of the person. Not to suck eachothers cocks and raise eachother's self e-steems and spread it as much as possible so you could keep repping or harassing a single person.
[quote=Omni;739281]Also, you can't say tl;dr or tell someone you didn't read their whole post anymore because Speedfreak doesn't like it and he'll delete your post.
If you say tl;dr in response to this, I'll ****ing ban you. It's a waste of a post and if people aren't willing to contribute to a thread and just make snide comments then it's worth deletion. No argument can say otherwise. Maybe it wouldn't be such a big deal if people were willing to elaborate.
[quote=Omni;739282]Oh, and threatening new members with bans because they don't like the same games and anime as you is stupid.
Yeah, whereas harassing them for having different tastes in music and such is perfectly acceptable.

Speedfreak has jokingly said that once or twice. If you're going to take something like that seriously then you don't belong on the internet. Stop fagging up the place.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

iris/omni catfights will soon rival the fate/trigger fights of old

Posted by mis0

No they won't NOW THAT YOU RUINED IT

Posted by Iris

Except neither of us are cam whores or take steroids intended for livestock.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

as long as blouses are ripped and oil is involved I don't give a ****

Posted by mis0

Even if they set fire to the oil? Burning flesh is unsightly. I think you might care a bit.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

not motor oil, you car-obsessive :mad:

Posted by mis0

I'LL RUB THAT SAE10W-40 ALL OVER MY BODY FOR YOU. HOT SYNTHETIC PROTECTION FROM FRICTION

Posted by Speedfreak

Look, people know I do a good job, half the people that think I'm a dick know that as evidenced by this thread. The fact is I'm not the one actively scaring off newbies, nor do I hand out infractions for shit I do all the time. I clean up boards and ban advertisers more than anything else.

If you want me demodded for that then you're entitled to your opinion, but personally I think you just want me demodded because you don't like me. I don't know what your problem with me is anyway, I didn't friggin' ban you.

Posted by Jesse Smith

tl;dr :D:D:D:D

I like speedy :) Honestly I don't have a problem with his modding, but I do find his beliefs amusing and cute.

Posted by Poco

Quoting Speedfreak: Look, people know I do a good job, half the people that think I'm a dick know that as evidenced by this thread. The fact is I'm not the one actively scaring off newbies, nor do I hand out infractions for shit I do all the time. I clean up boards and ban advertisers more than anything else.

If you want me demodded for that then you're entitled to your opinion, but personally I think you just want me demodded because you don't like me. I don't know what your problem with me is anyway, I didn't friggin' ban you.

i disagree with your hardline opinions,and i don't like you.

also i like how iris jumps in "THE INTERNET ISNT SERIOUS GUYZ, CHEER UP", and is consistent with arguing with me in the spam board, telling me i should i grow up and that isn't a good excuse for trolling.

also is eternal darkness for the gamecube good?

[quote]Not to suck eachothers cocks and raise eachother's self e-steems and spread it as much as possible so you could keep repping or harassing a single person.

[realpost] It became this after the first people got past 1000 rep. It's changed over the few years it's been here, but it was defiantly that for a while.

Posted by Speedfreak

[quote=Vampiro V. Empire;739395]I like speedy :) Honestly I don't have a problem with his modding, but I do find his beliefs amusing and cute.

It is merely your perception of my beliefs that you find amusing and cute, because you don't pay attention to a da[COLOR=lightgreen]m[/COLOR]n thing I ever say.

Quoted post: It is merely your perception of my beliefs that you find amusing and cute, because you don't pay attention to a **** thing I ever say.

I think it's a case of you not realising what you're actually saying. Seriously, you don't even remember saying the Wii had better online functionality than PSN or XBL

Quoted post: I do, and I also remember the context I said it in. You don't because you never understood my point at the time.

I understood the context fine. You thought Wii Ware, VC and it being free made it superior, among other things. Except XBL has something almost exactly the same and, though it may cost money, has far superior online multiplayer.

oh right, you think online multiplayer is lame. lol cute

oh shi- beat the delete!

Posted by Speedfreak

Yeah, I tried take back what I said and give you the last word.

Posted by Iris

[quote=Poco;739398]also i like how iris jumps in "THE INTERNET ISNT SERIOUS GUYZ, CHEER UP", and is consistent with arguing with me in the spam board, telling me i should i grow up and that isn't a good excuse for trolling.
I don't really bother to argue with most of your posts. If you look closely, I'm arguing with Omni, who clearly isn't posting for the sake of trolling and is taking this silly thing too far. Also, simply saying that trolling is immature != hostile and concerning argument.
[quote][realpost] It became this after the first people got past 1000 rep. It's changed over the few years it's been here, but it was defiantly that for a while.
I know repwhoring has always been around, but never to the same extent that's being done currently. Now it's far worse.

Vamp sure is endearing! It's so threatening! :o

Posted by Poco

Quoting Iris: I know repwhoring has always been around, but never to the same extent that's being done currently. Now it's far worse.

huh, i thought it had gotten a bit better. I remember when it was "U ARENT IN MY CLIQUE HEREZ NEGATIVE REP"

Posted by NES Queen

*yawn*

Why is it that whenever a member has a personal problem with another member who happens to be a mod, their first response is to start a thread to rally troops supporting their "demod [insert name of evil power abusing mod here]" campaign. It's getting quite old and lame.

"Your opinion about which color daisies to plant in my flowerbox sucks."
"Yeah, well..... I'm going to get you demodded you big meanie!"
"Oh noes! :("

Srsly.

Having a mod who actually has an opinion about something and tries to enforce the rules is much better than a spineless wanker who just lets the masses of retards here run around and do whatever they want. Unless Speedy starts deleting posts to "free up space" or because they don't agree with his own personal beliefs, like other mods here and in the past have done, there's no reason to demod him just because Poco is mad at him today.

Quoted post: Vamp sure is endearing! It's so threatening!

I know, eh? I'm so threating when I say something's cute. Such malice in my tone.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

vamp has a cute voice whenever i've heard him

so cute it's threatening

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

i've said before, but for quite a while i thought cats was you and you were cats, because of the way i imagined you guys would speak.

cats has such a deep, manly voice. I could listen to him for hours

Posted by Omni

Quoting Iris: Don't know which message boards you've been to, but 1000 posts in one month almost ALWAYS equates to spamming. It's pretty difficult to make that many quality posts in a short period of time. Personally, I wouldn't sift through 1000 posts either to see if they're spam. Also, even if it is possible you use rep that much, you can't say you never abused it. Its purpose was to be a commentary box and help give people a general idea of the person. Not to suck eachothers cocks and raise eachother's self e-steems and spread it as much as possible so you could keep repping or harassing a single person.

If you say tl;dr in response to this, I'll ****ing ban you. It's a waste of a post and if people aren't willing to contribute to a thread and just make snide comments then it's worth deletion. No argument can say otherwise. Maybe it wouldn't be such a big deal if people were willing to elaborate.

Yeah, whereas harassing them for having different tastes in music and such is perfectly acceptable.

Speedfreak has jokingly said that once or twice. If you're going to take something like that seriously then you don't belong on the internet. Stop fagging up the place.

I mostly tl; dr'd that, but I did read the last part. This is not a serious board. Don't take things seriously here. He actually seems to log in and clean up spam, but that doesn't mean he's always the nicest person as far as mods go. Wow, you really thing I was being serious? I even said this exact thing in this exact thread:

[quote=That awesome guy called Omni;739269]My signature is serious business, just like the internet.

Haha, thanks for ensuring I got some entertainment from this serious, serious board we have here, Iris.

Posted by NES Queen

fyi omni - in case you're captain oblivious this is the only board Poco can post in, so for him it most likely is "serious business". and the whole obnoxiousness of a tldr is that your flat out saying "i dont give a rats arse what you have to say, my opinion is superior and you're not worthy of me listening to."

and another thing i'm sick of seeing around here is people claiming "lol, i wasn't being serious" when their ignorance/stupidity/mistakes are pointed out. doesn't anyone have balls around here anymore to actually say what they mean and not pussyfoot away when they're challenged on their "views"?

Posted by Speedfreak

[quote=Vampiro V. Empire;739517]I know, eh? I'm so threating when I say something's cute. Such malice in my tone.

[quote=The X;739518]vamp has a cute voice whenever i've heard him

[quote=Vampiro V. Empire;739524]so cute it's threatening

[quote=The X;739527]i've said before, but for quite a while i thought cats was you and you were cats, because of the way i imagined you guys would speak.

[quote=Vampiro V. Empire;739528]cats has such a deep, manly voice. I could listen to him for hours

Quit with the suspense and get it on already.

Posted by Omni

Quoting NES Queen: fyi omni - in case you're captain oblivious this is the only board Poco can post in, so for him it most likely is "serious business"

I don't remember sharing all the same views with Poco on what is and isn't serious online. Thanks.

Posted by NES Queen

way to miss the point :cookie:

Posted by Fate

I like Speedy. :3

Posted by Ant

what gave it away?

Posted by Fate

There was nothing to reveal so that makes no sense!

Posted by Iris

[quote=Omni;739529]I mostly tl; dr'd that, but I did read the last part. This is not a serious board. Don't take things seriously here. He actually seems to log in and clean up spam, but that doesn't mean he's always the nicest person as far as mods go. Wow, you really thing I was being serious? I even said this exact thing in this exact thread:

Haha, thanks for ensuring I got some entertainment from this serious, serious board we have here, Iris.
Except you carry on the whole ZOMG DEMOD SPEEDFRAKZ persona outside this board, so either you're killing a joke that wasn't funny to begin with or you were serious you're now trying to cop out like NES Queen said because you know I'm right.

Posted by Omni

Obviously the former of the choices you selected.

Posted by Poco

Quoting NES Queen: fyi omni - in case you're captain oblivious this is the only board Poco can post in, so for him it most likely is "serious business". and the whole obnoxiousness of a tldr is that your flat out saying "i dont give a rats arse what you have to say, my opinion is superior and you're not worthy of me listening to."

holy hell please say you are kidding. the stupidity contained in this post is astounding. if you think anything in wacko u is serious, please, shut the hell up.

Posted by Poco

alright with a bunch of non-wacko u and everyone posting here, this will eventually stir up community board caliber drama, so I'm closing this.

edit: reopened because this is the best thread i've ever seen

also iris i'm still enjoying the fact that you get ****ed off because I don't take the internet seriously, yet itt you argue that the internet isn't serious, and then back again.

this thread is a spinning wheel of hypocrisy for all parties involved.

also speedfreak is eternal darkness for gc good, i want someone to tell me

Posted by NES Queen

oh, so we're back to the whole "lol, i wasn't being serious guys" comedy routine again? you and omni are almost as good a pair as abbot and costello

Posted by Poco

Quoting NES Queen: oh, so we're back to the whole "lol, i wasn't being serious guys" comedy routine again? you and omni are almost as good a pair as abbot and costello

i really have no personal problem with speedy, and if i actualy wanted him to be demoded, this would be the last place to make a thread about it.

seriously, how big of an idiot are you? you do know that trolls have no clearly defined opinions on anything, right?

and also if this thread was serious, i probably would have said more than "he r faggot demod him"

Quoted post: oh, so we're back to the whole "lol, i wasn't being serious guys" comedy routine again? you and omni are almost as good a pair as abbot and costello

You do realise poco's main function is to troll and cause **** within in the only board he can, right?

Posted by Poco

Quoting Vampiro V. Empire: You do realise poco's main function is to troll and cause **** within in the only board he can, right?

and you kill it so i can't argue with her now

f u vamp

maybe i should get you demoded next

It should've been obvious though :( I mean, you're poco

Posted by Iris

Quoting Poco: alright with a bunch of non-wacko u and everyone posting here, this will eventually stir up community board caliber drama, so I'm closing this.

edit: reopened because this is the best thread i've ever seen

also iris i'm still enjoying the fact that you get ****ed off because I don't take the internet seriously, yet itt you argue that the internet isn't serious, and then back again.

this thread is a spinning wheel of hypocrisy for all parties involved.

also speedfreak is eternal darkness for gc good, i want someone to tell me

Huh? Since when am I ****ed off at you? I know you're mostly trolling, which is why I haven't actually argued with you in particular once in this thread. I hope that's still you just being a troll and you aren't honestly being that ignorant.

Posted by Poco

Quoting Iris: Huh? Since when am I ****ed off at you? I know you're mostly trolling, which is why I haven't actually argued with you in particular once in this thread. I hope that's still you just being a troll and you aren't honestly being that ignorant.

mostly trolling, somewhat ignorant.

:(

i mean not itt, but in other threads

Posted by Poco

Quoting Vampiro V. Empire: It should've been obvious though :( I mean, you're poco

no man, this is the only place i post, everything i say here is real.

[url=http://www.metacritic.com/games/platforms/ps3/lair?q=lair]everyone buy a pstriple and lair, now[/url]

Quoting Iris: Don't know which message boards you've been to, but 1000 posts in one month almost ALWAYS equates to spamming. It's pretty difficult to make that many quality posts in a short period of time. Personally, I wouldn't sift through 1000 posts either to see if they're spam. Also, even if it is possible you use rep that much, you can't say you never abused it. Its purpose was to be a commentary box and help give people a general idea of the person. Not to suck eachothers cocks and raise eachother's self e-steems and spread it as much as possible so you could keep repping or harassing a single person.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Omni View Post
Also, you can't say tl;dr or tell someone you didn't read their whole post anymore because Speedfreak doesn't like it and he'll delete your post.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Omni View Post
Oh, and threatening new members with bans because they don't like the same games and anime as you is stupid.

tl;dr

Posted by Poco

Quoting Vampiro V. Empire: tl;dr

heh, you'll be banned and demoded now, stupid faggot

huh? it was too long for me to read so I feign ignorance. =3

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

[quote=Speedfreak;739536]Quit with the suspense and get it on already.
MAKING LOVE ON A PILE OF XBOXES FOR AS LONG AS IT TAKES TO DOWNLOAD THE SHOOTAN FOOTBALLZ DEMO

FOR ME, THAT'S A GOOD FIFTEEN MINUTES

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

i could download bioshock baby;);)

I like where this is going