I'll get a Wii...

Posted by Omni

...when a new F-Zero game comes out. Someone please inform me when this happens, since I probably won't notice.

What series are you waiting for on the Wii?

Posted by s0ul

Also looking forward to F-Zero, but I'm sure they'll do something stupid about Wii controls with it and it won't kick *** anymore. I'd be pretty thrilled about Starfox if the last good one hadn't been 64. Don't know why they can't just do that again. INNOVATION AIN'T WORKIN' HOMIES

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

... There really hasn't been enough content to decide yet. Prime 3 looks like it's proving innovation can work.

I'm wait for original Zelda content.

Posted by SHOCKER26

can someone plz tell me what f-zero is and also i would absouletely love gta to come out on wii but i dont think it will thnx cya

Posted by s0ul

Quoting The X: ... There really hasn't been enough content to decide yet. Prime 3 looks like it's proving innovation can work.

I'm wait for original Zelda content.

I was referring to innovation in Starfox, not Wii.

Posted by maian

Yeah, Zelda. But yeah, I've been wanting F-Zero too. Hopefully the controls are still solid, and they don't have super crappy cinematics/voice acting. >_> Or they shouldn't have those altogether.

Posted by s0ul

Dude, the cinematics were awesome.

COME OFF IT, YOU THINK YOU CAN BEAT ME? NO WAY!! was the biggest inside joke with me and my friends for like 5 months after I showed them.

Posted by Speedfreak

[quote=SHOCKER26;738488]can someone plz tell me what f-zero is and also i would absouletely love gta to come out on wii but i dont think it will thnx cya

Racing game with hovering cars that go faster than the speed of sound. Like Wipeout but faster and with a bit of F-1 in it, so no weapons.

I want Mario, basically. Mario Galaxy is the Mario game I've wanted since I heard about 3D games.

Posted by maian

I want Mario Galaxy, but I was thinking about something that hasn't been announced yet that I would like. Hasn't Nintendo been developing a new Zelda for over a year now? That's what I heard a while ago.

Anyway, thanks to soul, I take my comment about the cutscenes back. They were so bad they're good. and i lol'd at that quote.

Posted by protomanv4

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_F-Zero_titles
It shows that the Wii will get some of the old titles of F-Zero avaiable to download soon on the Wii shop channel

Posted by Ant

vc don't count.

as for f-zero. I haven't heard anything about it. All I know is that miyamoto was recently quoted as saying he didn't like the latest installment on the GC for whatever reason.

as for future titles...A good sonic game would be nice. Maybe a new viewtiful joe game? otherwise I can't think of much else that isn't coming out already, or I just can't think of anything else.

Posted by maian

Protoman, the two F-Zero titles are already on VC. F-Zero, and F-Zero X. The only remaining ones would be on Game Boy systems.

A lot of people didn't like the new one, sadly. I loved it. They did convolute it with the horrible characters and crappy storyline, but whatever. The actual racing was nothing short of amazing. And a lot of people whine about it being too hard. What? I can soar through every difficulty then it finally starts getting hard on master. =/ F-Zero is a game where you have to fully get a grip on the controls and how to handle and crap before you judge it.

Posted by Zeta

I'm waiting for Metroi- Oh wait. Out, but I need some ****ing cash. :(

Also, doing everything in my power to refrain from posting the "MEGA-COCK, FASTEST FAGGOT IN THE WORLD" F-Zero GX copypasta.

Posted by Speedfreak

Do it, I'm curious.

F-zero won't actually have tilty Wii controls, Miyamoto said they probably wouldn't do it. Strange that you're worried by it, Soul, when he said that you were one of the first to say it could benefit from it.

Posted by s0ul

That was before Wii was out. [spoiler]if you catch my drift

F-Zero's gameplay is way too technical for terrible tilt controls, and it's only upon playing Wii racers that I realize that. Nunchuck would be fine, but motion controls would probably give me diarrhea.

Posted by Zeta

Quoting Speedfreak: Do it, I'm curious.

[url=http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v436/Kvar/fzerogx.png]Right here.[/url]

Posted by Fred333

The motion controls do get a little crazy. But the Wii is a stepping stone into a whole new type of gaming console.

Posted by Speedfreak

Eventually they'll get it. It might take them 3 frickin' years but eventually someone will rip off everyone's good ideas and make something amazing.

Posted by WillisGreeny

Quoting Speedfreak: Do it, I'm curious.

F-zero won't actually have tilty Wii controls, Miyamoto said they probably wouldn't do it.

I think that's a smart move on Miyamoto's part since the motions of the mote would simply mimic the lastest Sonic game's controls. Hardly convincing anyone of new gameplay. Wii play even used the tilt set up.