No, I eat air.

Posted by Omni

You dine on semen.

Posted by Grave Wisdom

no, I dine in hell.

Posted by Omni

On a diet of semen.

Posted by cool gamer dad

I didn't have anything. I passed up a couple of donuts at around 8:15.

Posted by Colonel

I had Oatmeal.

Posted by Grave Wisdom

[quote=Omni;738582]On a diet of hot air

Fixed.

Posted by Omni

No.

Posted by Grave Wisdom

YES.

Posted by junior senior

EW OATMEAL IS ****ING GROSS HOLY **** IM ****ING SCARED OF THAT **** **** YOU I HATE YOU

Posted by The Hate

I didnt have breakfast. I waited till 12 and had Taco Bell. It was amazing.

Posted by junior senior

ooh

Posted by Crazy K

I eat breakfast, a lot.

Posted by mis0

Quoting JUNIOR SENIOR: EW OATMEAL IS ****ING GROSS HOLY **** IM ****ING SCARED OF THAT **** **** YOU I HATE YOU

[size=9][b]OATMEAL GRENADE[/B][/SIZE]

Posted by cool gamer dad

alrighty, going to bed. Keep it fresh dudes.

Posted by Vampnagel P. Wingpire

Oatmeal is delicious. I eat it raw.

Posted by Xero

I just ate a bowl of cerial.

Posted by The Hate

I had eggs and toast this morning. :)

Posted by Kit

This morning I had scotch pancakes.

Posted by junior senior

Quoting mis0: [size=9][b]OATMEAL GRENADE[/B][/SIZE]

****ING STOP THATS GROSS OMG IM NOT GOING IN HERE ANYMORE ****ING STOP SERIOUSLY GUYS :(

Posted by mis0

You're groggy in the morning. You haven't had your coffee yet. With a sigh, you step outside, and as you turn from locking the door, you think you see the split-second flash of a reflection on glass come from the dark alley across the street. However, lacking caffeine vital to your ability to function, you think nothing of it, and trudge on towards school. You're being watched.

As you walk away from your building, you fail to notice an unusually dry cardboard box among many soaked from the constant drizzle. From the corner of your eye, you see the box tossed violently aside, and a person wearing a Quaker mask quickly emerges from beneath. You turn around, adrenaline pumping as the terror tickles your spine. You freeze as a shotgun is raised to the agents' shoulder. A deafening crack echos through the alley. You fall backwards as you are struck by several peices of shot. You keep your eyes shut tight as you wince and feel for your wound. You quickly realize that the situation is far more serious than you had anticipated.

Hot, slightly burnt oatmeal is plastered across your jacket. You choke, as shock sets in. The pavement is cold and wet, and you slip as you scramble to flee from certain demise.

A clean, mechanical "ka-check" indicates this is far from over. A red plastic sheel rolls from the agent and bumps your knee. 'OATMEAL 12 GAUGE' is printed on the side. The agent steps out of the dark alley.

You try once again to get away. A second shot is fired, oatmeal splattering across the back of your head. You scream out in pure agony, and start ripping your hair from your head. The agent slides back into the shadows, the mission objective complete. Nobody is beyond the grasp of the oatmeal industry.

Posted by mis0

TACTICAL BREAKFAST ACTION

Yeah I'm gonna eat some cereal cuz it's BREAKFASTIME!

Posted by The Hate

I ATE FROSTED FLAKES FOR BREAKFAST.