This is hilarious

Posted by Yonaka

I finished reading Vegan Freak, and just before they started the section about making your unwilling cannibal pets vegan, they talked about what vegans usually hear from omnivores as yourselves.
"Humans have been eating meat 'forever'"
I find this whole thing hilarious, because you all hate how I'm the typical teenage girl, when all of you are typical omnivores. BE UNIQUE!!!!

Posted by S

Quoting Yonaka: I finished reading Vegan Freak, and just before they started the section about making your unwilling cannibal pets vegan, they talked about what vegans usually hear from omnivores as yourselves.
I find this whole thing hilarious, because you all hate how I'm the typical teenage girl, when all of you are typical omnivores. BE UNIQUE!!!!

You're already unique. Go **** yourself if you think your food choices are what define you as a person.

Posted by Omni

Quoting Yonaka: just before they started the section about making your unwilling cannibal pets vegan

Okay, this is really stupid. I hope you die for actually believing this is right.

Posted by Iris

You've thoroughly proved that the tripe in your stupid vegan books are completely inane. Congratulations.

Posted by Yonaka

Lol, I said you people are the ones who aren't unique. You're the same as all the other idiot omnivores out there.

T.V. paints vegans like myself to be self-righteous *******es.

And yes, you're pet eats the leftovers from making chap stick, shaving cream, most shampoos and other cosmetics. You got a cat? Does your cat puke? Well I know why! They used euthanized animals in the making of cat and dog food.

Posted by Omni

Quoting Yonaka: Lol, I said you people are the ones who aren't unique. You're the same as all the other idiot omnivores out there.

T.V. paints vegans like myself to be self-righteous *******es.

And yes, you're pet eats the leftovers from making chap stick, shaving cream, most shampoos and other cosmetics. You got a cat? Does your cat puke? Well I know why! They used euthanized animals in the making of cat and dog food.

your*

You are not unique or intelligent.

Posted by Stalolin

what the ****

normally i don't get yell at people

but are you retarded or something

no one is unique, especially not you

Posted by Klarth

Today I ate raw, bloody rare steak. I'm shitting all over your face.

Posted by Omni

If she's not a gimmick, I'd be surprised.

Posted by Linko_16

Quoting Yonaka: T.V. paints vegans like myself to be self-righteous *******es.

You don't need TV's help, you're doing a fine job yourself, what with the blathering on about how you're right and we're all wrong.

Posted by Sable Wind

[quote=Linko_16;738057][COLOR=indigo]You don't need TV's help, you're doing a fine job yourself, what with the blathering on about how you're right and we're all wrong.[/COLOR]

Yeah, her post there pretty much made me believe she's not real.

And the first post in this thread too. Being part of an incredibly large demographic means I'm not unique? wtf?

also I'm sure my animals aren't sentient enough to know what a cannibal is, and if they were, they wouldn't care about being one.

Posted by Yonaka

What do you mean, not real? Not a real vegan? Lol, I assure you I am a vegan. All I was saying was you people are all like, "Lol, you stupid idiot, you're just like every other teen out there, lol." I'm saying you're all like every other omnivore out there.

Posted by Linko_16

STOP BREATHING DRINKING BOTTLED WATER GUYS. EVERYONE DRINKS BOTTLED WATER. IN ORDER TO BE NON-CONFORMISTS, YOU HAVE TO CLIMB THE ROCKIES AND DRINK IT DIRECTLY FROM PURE WATER SOURCES IN NATURE.

Posted by cool gamer dad

spoilers: I'm not an omnivore! And I still think you're a silly bitch.

Posted by Sable Wind

[quote=Yonaka;738072]What do you mean, not real? Not a real vegan? Lol, I assure you I am a vegan. All I was saying was you people are all like, "Lol, you stupid idiot, you're just like every other teen out there, lol." I'm saying you're all like every other omnivore out there.

Yes, I AM exactly like Charles Manson, Hitler, Mother Teresa, and Michael Jackson. Oh also my boyfriend.

Posted by Yonaka

If one of you, just one of you says something about my veganism that I haven't heard before, I'll shut up. But until that happens I'll continue to be an annoyance.

Posted by Linko_16

Vegans are actually aliens whose stomaches explode if they eat meat. They've come up with this whole "vegan" bit so no one will question them as they infiltrate our governments and take over the world.

I'll bet you haven't heard THAT one before.

Posted by Sable Wind

but... but... why do you care so much about being a vegan?! why are you latching onto the words of people who obviously have no idea what they're talking about?! it's blatantly apparent that you're just trying to pigeonhole yourself in order to easily develop an identity without having to put work into your own self! no one would ever latch onto a label and continue to shove it down our throats unless they had found something that they believe makes them incredibly unique and different, just like all teenagers strive to do (hence all the different cliques that develop in high school and the like).

so... so.. no!! NO! No one cares about you being vegan! it's your idiocy and the fact that you are clinging to a ridiculous book filled with lies that we continue to post.

Posted by Linko_16

[quote=Sable Wind]I love you. Please make love to me. SWEET love.

Don't even ****ing kid about that.

Posted by Sable Wind

Oh please Linko, no one likes fat chicks. Except for black men.

Posted by Linko_16

I dunno, I'm a pretty big fan of BBW Wednesday.

Posted by Sable Wind

Aww snap. Well then you appreciate the booty I got goin' on.

Posted by Linko_16

Wat u gunna do wit aww dat junk?

Oh ***, someone kill me.

Posted by Yonaka

And you people think I'm stupid. :rolleyes:

Posted by Linko_16

So vegans aren't attracted to members of the opposite sex, then?

That explains a lot.

Posted by Omni

Quoting Yonaka: And you people think I'm stupid. :rolleyes:

You are stupid.

Posted by Stalolin

[quote=Yonaka;738106]And you people think I'm stupid. :rolleyes:

vgc is a huge group of pseudo-intellectuals, elitists, and really mean people; they call everyone stupid from time to time

but you really are lower than (or at) average intelligence :(

Posted by Yonaka

Oh vegans are straight, and we have more sex drive.

Posted by Linko_16

Ha. Ha ha ha.

She don't know me very well.

Posted by Iris

I love Sable's post. I want it.

Posted by Iris

[quote=Yonaka;738113]Oh vegans are straight, and we have more sex drive.
Have fun never testing that theory out, manatee.

Posted by Sable Wind

[quote=Iris;738119]I love Sable's post. I want it.

Which one, baby? *waggles eyebrows*

Posted by Sable Wind

[quote=Iris;738126]Have fun never testing that theory out, manatee.

BOL

also if I became a vegan I would have less sex drive because I would be so miserable not eating real food all the time.

Posted by Linko_16

That's just it. Sex would be the only thing that'd make you happy in life.

Posted by Sable Wind

[quote=Linko_16;738131][COLOR=indigo]That's just it. Sex would be the only thing that'd make you happy in life.[/COLOR]

but I'd never be in the mood to have it.

also I doubt there is ANY research that proves that ALL vegans are straight. oh wait maybe they are, after all those lesboes chomp on beef curtains, and the gay men are suckin' down long, hard hot dogs.

though you could switch it for straights, so, hmm.

also being straight is neither a positive nor negative thing. BOOK IS BIASED

Posted by Iris

That's funny, because most of the hardcore vegetarians I've seen are big dykes.

Anyway, this author isn't biased. If he were, he'd be insulting people who eat meat and force his ideals on other species.

Posted by Sable Wind

I mean biased against gays :(

then again prejudiced PROBABLY would be a better word. Yeah.

Posted by junior senior

stopped reading after "vegan freak"

Posted by Yonaka

I didn't say all vegans are straight. Just the one I know personally. Davey Havok is pansexual.
Lack of sex drive comes from a side effect of ketosis. Which you only get if you eat meat/drink milk.
And actually, vegans do eat real food. In fact vegans are open to more options than omnivores.

Posted by Grave Wisdom

Jesus, shut the f**k up.

Posted by Linko_16

I am a scientist. My studies have shown that a lack of sex drive is a side effect of looking at Yonaka. Particularly when she is eating tofu cows.

Posted by Sable Wind

[quote=Yonaka;738156]
And actually, vegans do eat real food. In fact vegans are open to more options than omnivores.

how is that possible? I can eat whatever I want whether I'm vegan or not. that's the most retarded thing I have ever heard.

[quote]I didn't say all vegans are straight. Just the one I know personally. Davey Havok is pansexual.[quote]
Oh vegans are straight, and we have more sex drive.
You didn't say "some," you said "vegans" as in the all-inclusive plural noun version of "vegans."

Also, there is no such thing as "pansexual." Oh, and another thing about sexuality...

[quote] Lack of sex drive comes from a side effect of ketosis. Which you only get if you eat meat/drink milk.Trust me, honey. I don't have a lack of sex drive--and neither does my milk-guzzling (lol) meat-devouring (lol) boyfriend. Seriously. TRUST ME.

Not to mention you said that Davey Havok isn't in relationships for sex. If he's a vegan, not only should he be straight, but sperm should be flying out of his penis. What gives?

Posted by Grave Wisdom

I am a scientist. My studies have shown that brain damage is a side effect of reading Yonaka's posts.

Posted by Sable Wind

I think I'm experiencing that side-effect right now...

Posted by Yonaka

Meh, you're just all being typical omnivores.

Posted by Sable Wind

okay, you're not a real person. it's official. YOU DO NOT EXIST. NO ONE IS THIS STUPID.

Posted by Linko_16

I dunno, ever tried to have a serious conversation with some strains of furries?

Us darn hoo-mans.

Posted by Iris

[quote=Yonaka;738156]I didn't say all vegans are straight. Just the one I know personally. Davey Havok is pansexual.
Lack of sex drive comes from a side effect of ketosis. Which you only get if you eat meat/drink milk.
k, you obviously have no idea what you're talking about and you're regurgitating crap you don't understand.

Ketosis isn't caused by animal products, it's caused by switching from a high-carb diet to a low one. Also, ketosis can treat certain conditions such as epilepsy and helps prevent obesity. It has nothing to do with eating meat, but rather your whole diet and the amount of carbohydrates you take in. It's basically like the Atkins diet. It's high fat and low carbs, and is very effective in weight loss. It has a few minor setbacks (none of which are lack of sex drive), like any diet, but it's not too restrictive if you're young.

Also, vegans are no more open to new foods than omnivores are. If anything, they're diet is much more limiting. If you're talking on a personal basis, well, you shouldn't be, ****, because that's not fact.

Moo.

Posted by Sable Wind

Iris, don't bother. You're just being a typical omnivore. WE DON'T UNDERSTAND

Posted by Linko_16

No, she's right. Our diet is more limited.

Limited to stuff that doesn't taste like ****.

Posted by Philsdad

Quoting Yonaka: I didn't say all vegans are straight. Just the one I know personally. Davey Havok is pansexual.

Hahaha, he's a pansexual! He gets turned on by pots and pans? That's pretty stupid. There has to be better kitchen items to get turned on than some frying pan. Has his winkie burned off yet?

And yeah, vegans are open to a lot more options than omnivores ....except for the fact that they can't eat meat or any meat related products, but omnivores can eat whatever they want (meaning they can eat everything that vegans can if they so desire.) Come on, now just look at the word's roots (omne=ALL hence MORE options than just carnivores, herbivores, etc.)

Posted by Sonic436

HAVE YOU SEEN TAILS?

Posted by Omni

Quoting Sonic436: HAVE YOU SEEN TAILS?

I ate him. I'm an omnivore.

Posted by Sonic436

:flash:

Posted by Sonic436

tails is my friend,shadow killed me.

Posted by Grave Wisdom

no, the banhammer did.

Posted by Sonic436

its tails birthday

Posted by Sonic436

*punches grave wisdom* you 're stupid

Posted by Sonic436

and stop calling everyone as humormous sig and by stupid meme to everyone,
its mean

Posted by Sonic436

nobody ban me

Posted by Grave Wisdom

Too late

Posted by mis0

Quoting Yonaka: I finished reading Vegan Freak, and just before they started the section about making your unwilling cannibal pets vegan, they talked about what vegans usually hear from omnivores as yourselves.

If this is how you define yourself, and especially how you think you differentiate yourself from the "crowd", then you genuinely are stupid. Vegans are just as generic as everyone else, except that they don't eat animal products. That's the difference. The reason people make fun of you is because by attempting to "BE UNIQUE!!!!" you really are just latching on to lifestyles and living accordingly. You basically demonstrate this in the bit I quoted, because that shows that you read a book on the subject, and then adopted it as your new outlook on not only eating, but life in general.

So, to recap: you still suck, except for that you suck while refraining from eating DELICIOUS ANIMALS.

Posted by Omni

Just like all the other stuff she does, she's conforming while attempting to be a nonconformist.

Posted by Yonaka

Quoting mis0: If this is how you define yourself, and especially how you think you differentiate yourself from the "crowd", then you genuinely are stupid. Vegans are just as generic as everyone else, except that they don't eat animal products. That's the difference. The reason people make fun of you is because by attempting to "BE UNIQUE!!!!" you really are just latching on to lifestyles and living accordingly. You basically demonstrate this in the bit I quoted, because that shows that you read a book on the subject, and then adopted it as your new outlook on not only eating, but life in general.

So, to recap: you still suck, except for that you suck while refraining from eating DELICIOUS ANIMALS.

Lol, I actually read the book after I became a vegan. And I was a vegetarian before that. The only reason I didn't stick to my veganism before was because I didn't have the resources, or the money to get the resources. Then I went to my friend's house for the week, she was a vegan, so I had the resources. Originally I was only supposed to be vegan for that week, but then after reading the first section of the book I decided to stick with it. Now I've been vegan for nearly a month. And I wasn't saying I was trying to be unique, I was just saying you people weren't. And that you're all hypocrites.

Posted by S

Quoting Yonaka: Lol, I actually read the book after I became a vegan. And I was a vegetarian before that. The only reason I didn't stick to my veganism before was because I didn't have the resources, or the money to get the resources. Then I went to my friend's house for the week, she was a vegan, so I had the resources. Originally I was only supposed to be vegan for that week, but then after reading the first section of the book I decided to stick with it. Now I've been vegan for nearly a month. And I wasn't saying I was trying to be unique, I was just saying you people weren't. And that you're all hypocrites.

Your definitions need to be checked, because every time you get near a keyboard, you spew pure idiot. A: Saying anyone is not unique because of their food choices is ludicrous and makes you look like a moron. There are three choices, all of which are not unique based on the fact that thousands, millions and in some cases, a few billion, fall under said category. Herbivore, omnivore, carnivore. Those are the three choices you have, if anything, someone who is strictly a carnivore is more unique than an vegan such as yourself, by your standards. Doesn't change the fact that you are physiologically an omnivore, however.

B: To be a hypocrite, one must preach something. I doubt a single person on here preaches "omnivorism", or "carnivorism." We simply don't give a ****, only you care. Life feeds on life, it is necessity. Just because you have a bleeding heart for an animal doesn't make you any more unique than anyone else. I think it's unfair how animals are treated, raised in order to ensure higher profits, but that's why I only eat free range.

I find the hypocrisy is in you, however. Your heart bleeds for livestock and other life. But where is your sympathy for the plant life you consume?

Think for yourself, kid, a book can't do anything but provide information (Biased or otherwise.), knowledge is something you have to earn.

Posted by Yonaka

It's one or the other, and I chose to take sympathy for all the animals that get tortured for human use and consumption.

I was saying you people aren't unique in what you say. The arguements that you make against veganism. It's so very predictable. Just like you all say I am, for following all the teen trends out there. Which I don't. I don't wear those ridiculous huge belts that girls my age love. And I don't wear those shirts that makes girls look pregnant, which they might be, because the teen girls where I come from tend to be whores. Which I'm not.

And also:
[IMG]http://i142.photobucket.com/albums/r104/annaluvzcody/vegan%20and%20vegetarian/vegetarian.jpg[/IMG]
[IMG]http://i142.photobucket.com/albums/r104/annaluvzcody/vegan%20and%20vegetarian/alive.jpg[/IMG]

Posted by Sable Wind

First of all, big belts are awesome, they define the waist and are a great addition to any wardrobe, and fat chicks like you aren't supposed to wear baby doll style shirts for that reason: they make you look preggers. Also, "stupid teen trends" have nothing to do with fashion trends, they have to do with the idiotic things all teens do at your age, which is latch onto something that appeals to them and they think that they can preach and sound really different and super-cool doing it.

Secondly, stop ignoring all the other posts which make you seem like an idiot. How many times do we have to tell you, we don't care if you're a vegan. It's a perfectly acceptable life style choice. What's wrong is the place you're getting your information from, which is making you a terribly misinformed individual.

And thirdly, I don't care for your vegetarian propaganda posts. The dog one: ha. I'd eat a dog if it tasted good, that picture is just American influence on meat-consuming habits at its best. Plenty of people in Asian countries eat what we consider "pets," and you know what? That's perfectly okay. Just because we keep them as pets does not mean it's inhumane. Ever think that the people India might not look so fondly upon the Americans eating cows, what with their worship of them and all? Of course, it doesn't make a lick of a difference to you, but please, if you're going to try and spread your wonderful "Cause," then at least use facts and not idiot propaganda.

Also, I'd eat a live chick if it tasted good, but the bones and the feathers and the fact that it squirms kind of gets in the way. Of course I wouldn't eat it alive. Dumbass.

Posted by S

Quoting Yonaka: It's one or the other, and I chose to take sympathy for all the animals that get tortured for human use and consumption.

I was saying you people aren't unique in what you say. The arguements that you make against veganism. It's so very predictable. Just like you all say I am, for following all the teen trends out there. Which I don't. I don't wear those ridiculous huge belts that girls my age love. And I don't wear those shirts that makes girls look pregnant, which they might be, because the teen girls where I come from tend to be whores. Which I'm not.

Great, you're welcome to take sympathy, and you're welcome to obstain from eatting flesh, as well as by-products. However, it doesn't make you better than anyone. Life feeds on life, it is necessity. Whether you like it or not, every plant that you consume is also a life - and though you have no sympathy for it, it's just a simple double standard. If you can find a way to gain sustinance without the need to kill, by all means, share it and I'll listen. But right now, you're the hypocrite for thinking you're better than everyone else by not eating the flesh of animals, when the flesh of plants is still the taking of life.

And I don't give a **** what you wear, but when you bring this "I'm unique" crap into it, you're screaming "Look at me!", like all your peers. We're all unique, there's no need to broadcast it moron.

Posted by mis0

Quoting Yonaka:
[IMG]http://i142.photobucket.com/albums/r104/annaluvzcody/vegan%20and%20vegetarian/alive.jpg[/IMG]

If you believe this, then you need to go out into a farm field and nibble on all of the plants out there like other herbivores. Why cook your vegetables when you can dig into the ground like a rabbit and eat from there?

This would also mean you can't have any processed non-meat non-dairy foods. So no more Frosted Flakes with your delicious soy milk!

Posted by Sable Wind

Yeah, for the record, soy milk ****ing sucks. I hate that ****. Even if it DID cause a lack of libido, I'd ****ing drink it over that rotten fluid that they try and pass off as any acceptable substitute for delicious milk.

Posted by Yonaka

I don't think I'm better than anyone. I never have, and I never will. And further more, if you hold a hot poker to a carrot what does it do? Sits and does nothing. If you hold a hot poker to a pig what does it do? Squeals in pain, and runs away.

Soy milk just takes some getting used to. My stomach is still adjusting to the change. I'm very passionate about my veganism, and I really don't mean to preach. I just think it's stupid how close minded people can be about it. It's absolutely ridiculous.
And the way people voice their arguements against it, it would be like me saying that two guys, or two girls couldn't get married because it's "not natural" and so on. And I actually support gay marriage because it's their decision and people shouldn't interfere.

Posted by Sable Wind

I will never get used to it. It tastes nothing like milk. They should just name it "noxious soy fluid."

Posted by cool gamer dad

heh, vanilla soy is kinda tasty.

Posted by Grave Wisdom

Soy milk is pretty f**king good actually. Can't sell me on that soy meat crap though.

Posted by S

Quoting Yonaka: I don't think I'm better than anyone. I never have, and I never will. And further more, if you hold a hot poker to a carrot what does it do? Sits and does nothing. If you hold a hot poker to a pig what does it do? Squeals in pain, and runs away.

You're a liar then. It's human compulsion.

Further more nothing. Life is life, life feeds on life. You're welcome to be a bleeding heart, but your bias is blatently obvious. You only feel for things that are able to vocalize their pain.

Posted by Sable Wind

[quote=Grave Wisdom;738699]Soy milk is pretty f**king good actually. Can't sell me on that soy meat crap though.

See, I'm on the complete opposite of the spectrum here. I think soy milk tastes like ****, but I didn't mind soy chicken at all--it tasted pretty normal to me, really.

Posted by Grave Wisdom

Ha, that reminds me. Do you know those breaded soy chicken patties? They taste pretty f**king close to the real stuff. However, I don't like regular chicken patties much.

Posted by Sable Wind

Yeah, that was the stuff. It wasn't bad at all.

Posted by Grave Wisdom

Yeah, I mean it was edible at least. More than I can say for some of the other soy products.

Posted by Omni

For the record, plants are living things, too. Scientists have concluded that they can feel pain, since they have nerve endings.

Posted by Grave Wisdom

Now i'll never be able to enjoy a nice salad in peace again :(

Please excuse me while I off myself.

Posted by Iris

k, no one is actually against veganism, whereas you seem to be against anything else. Also, saying you aren't biased or self righteous is a load of ****. I might believe you're doing it for your health or for a good cause, but considering you're still a fatass, it's clear that you don't honestly care about either and just want to define yourself to your peers with one of the most trivial qualities ever. Maybe once you develop a real personality you won't have to do that, but considering your taste in food, music, and all the other crap, I wouldn't hold my breathe waiting.

By the way, animals aren't that tortured. They're tagged/branded for security and killed. It's that simple. They don't start cutting off limbs while it's still alive or burn them to death. They're bred, fed, and killed. Unless you'd prefer to see people walking around eating cow legs like drumsticks, you'd better ****ing appreciate the preparation that goes into meat.

I have half a mind to just start deleting your posts altogether. You're too stupid, even for the wacko board.

Posted by Yonaka

Lol, I only still post here to be an annoyance. I have no life yet. I'm actually not fat. In fact my friends, that I haven't seen for a month, were all like, "Wow, you've lost weight. You look awesome! Let's try on dresses!" And so we did, and I was told I looked good in the dress I actually did try on. Unfortunately none of us had a camera. And besides that, I excercise every day.
I am vegan for ethical reasons. The meat that ends up on the dinner table is either old dairy cow that couldn't get pregnant anymore, an old egg laying chicken that couldn't lay eggs any more, or a pig.

I've actually had some, it was either soy, or tofurkey, that was really close to the real thing. The 'ham' wasn't as good though. :(

Posted by Grave Wisdom

Why do you always need to bring your "friends" and their opinions into almost every post you make?

Posted by cool gamer dad

they're lying you **** watermelon.

haha i can't keep a straight face.

Posted by Yonaka

I don't know. Honestly I don't. Oh hey, whenever Ally gets the videos up, I'll post them. We had a lot of fun that day.

Posted by Grave Wisdom

Will you ever shut up? :(

Posted by cool gamer dad

I meant cunt watermelon btw.

Posted by mis0

Quoting Yonaka: The meat that ends up on the dinner table is either old dairy cow that couldn't get pregnant anymore, an old egg laying chicken that couldn't lay eggs any more, or a pig.

DON'T YOU EVER STOP TO THINK ABOUT ALL OF THOSE POOR SOYBEAN PLANTS THAT COULDN'T RUN FROM THE COMBINE? ROTATING BLADES OF DEATH CUT DOWN THE INNOCENTS AS THEY SCREAM SILENTLY IN A DUSTY KENTUCKY FIELD

Posted by Stalolin

[quote=Iris;738728]By the way, animals aren't that tortured.

actually in small asian countries with no source of income besides working for other countries they often have 'fun' with the animals and in a sense torture them

surely you've seen the videos peta distributes about those people skinning animals alive

though more are put down humanly and inhumanly

Posted by mis0

HEY BLAISE WHAT DO YOU HAVE TO SAY ABOUT THIS TERRIBLE ABUSE OF PLANTS: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jr_01rYKQLg

Posted by Yonaka

What would you rather me do? Be a breathatarian or something like that and turn yellow?

Posted by Iris

You ought to try it for a while at least. You might just lose some weight or better yet, die.

Posted by mis0

Quoting Yonaka: What would you rather me do? Be a breathatarian or something like that and turn yellow?

I'd rather you realize that you're rediculous.

Posted by Iris

Yeah, pretty much proving Solrok's post that human life must feed on life. Maybe if we could undergo photosynthesis you'd have an argument.

Posted by Yonaka

Plant life is life. I am losing a lot of weight. About the only days I don't exercise is on the weekends.

Posted by mis0

Like I said, are you deaf to the screams of the soybean field massacre? Billions of beans a slaughtered for your consumption, but do you care about their plight? No.

Posted by Yonaka

Yeah, because soybeans don't scream. And it's not like they're treated inhumanely. Like animals are.

Posted by mis0

Yes they are. We grow them and then kill them and eat them.

Posted by Poco

yonaka is a horrible gimmick

Posted by S

Quoting Yonaka: Yeah, because soybeans don't scream. And it's not like they're treated inhumanely. Like animals are.

So if we found an animal that couldn't scream, you'd be okay with harvesting their flesh for nourishment of the populous?
I'm just going to go ahead and call it: "No, that's not okay!" If it's not okay... then don't hinge your argument on that focal point, because its obviously fallacious and weak if so easily dismantled.

Posted by Poco

are you kidding plants scream who the hell are you to tell me they don't have feelings

and what about all the small woodland creatures that are killed in harvest?

pesticides?

Posted by junior senior

my plant screamed today

Posted by mis0

[IMG]http://i3.tinypic.com/4pnu5fl.png[/IMG]
part one of possibly many!

Posted by Sable Wind

I lol'd a little bit. But only a little.