Posted by Poco

people just dont get it

Posted by Poco

also both should be allowed in wacko u

and my ban was extended by two weeks

Posted by junior senior

but you posted in intros

Posted by Poco

iris would have banned a wu only gimmick because it would have made more work for the mods or something or it would have caused drama (wu isnt the community board, which should be deleted, because its a drama craphole). also take 5 days off my thing im supposed to be unbanned on the 8th

Posted by junior senior

my thing says the 6th
hey poco does your banned message say never unbanned

Posted by Poco

it used to

Posted by Iris

It was only extended by a week and any form of alternate accounts is a week ban the first time, longer if it's used for spam or ban evasion.

Posted by Poco

Quoting Iris: It was only extended by a week and any form of alternate accounts is a week ban the first time, longer if it's used for spam or ban evasion.

i just want to make a gimmick to post in wacko u seriously why is this not ok

btw, gimmicks are used for a single purpose, and are usually one-dimensional

puppets, however, are not.

Posted by Iris

Limit has always been 1 account per person. There's plenty of other banned alt. accounts in Wacko U. too if you look around (chewbacca, butters stotch, etc) and it makes it difficult to keep track of people, especially rule breakers. If you want it solely for a WU gimmick, then it's a good thing banned members can post here. If posting under a gimmick is that important, just ask for a username change. Don't go and do something that's obviously not allowed.

Posted by junior senior

just look at panic and THE HATE

Posted by junior senior

the hate is also 2fast4u, the sniper, and veritas

Posted by Poco

Quoting Iris: Limit has always been 1 account per person. There's plenty of other banned alt. accounts in Wacko U. too if you look around (chewbacca, butters stotch, etc) and it makes it difficult to keep track of people, especially rule breakers. If you want it solely for a WU gimmick, then it's a good thing banned members can post here. If posting under a gimmick is that important, just ask for a username change. Don't go and do something that's obviously not allowed.

but what about posting solely in wacko u?

and username changes cost money i thought?

change my username too PS3_FANBOI

OK

also im sorry i forgot all rules apply in wacko u because this is a board for intelligent discussion

hint: there has never been intelligent discussion on vgc

Posted by junior senior

lol dont do it!

Posted by Iris

I don't think Jesse's made a single cent from that yet.

Posted by Poco

haha and people have been getting username changes for a while

so change mine too PS3_FANBOI

Posted by junior senior

DONT DO IT!

lol just like your suicide thread lol!!