Mario's wierd and wacky ques

Posted by DarkLegendVampire

EDIT: I cancle my Fan fic because I am going to work on a way better Fan Fic than the one I cancled.

Mods, you may remove this

Mario and Gon were on an island. Mario and Gon started walking around the island, but suddenly they walked into a trap. A laugh came out of nowhere. "Mamamia! What was that?" asked Mario. A bush started shaking, then person came out of the bush and it was Gill from Street Fighter 3.

"I am Gill! I will turn everybody red and blue including you two and my master who's trying to rule the world" he said. "First of all, why do you want to turn everybody red and blue? Secondly, Puts some pants on at least, no one wants to see your underwear, Most of all, WHO'S YOUR MASTER?" said mario. "No. 1, I intends to join all people by making everyone blue and red in the ultimate paradise, No.2, Capcom made me this way, No. 3, I can't tell you, You two and people who reads this can't know till the near end of the story."

"You intend to join all people by making them blue and red in the ultimate paradise? Capcom made you this way? We can't find out who's trying to rule the world till the end of the story? What the crap is up with you and the author?" asked Mario. Mario took out two machine guns and started shooting Gill. "That should take care of him." said Mario. But suddenly Gill used his resurrection move. "Resurrect!" he yelled. "No fair!" yelled Mario. But suddenly, Gon hit Gill with his head and send him far away.

Meanwhile, Gill was flying around the world after Gon hit him and started saying, "I'm am going to get my hands on that stupid small son of a..." but suddenly, he crashed into a building. "Yo Mama, There's a red and blue guy in here." said some guy.

Back on the island, Mario and Gon continued walking. A bush started shaking. "Another bush shaking, Who could it be?" asked Mario. A guy came out of the bush that was shaking. "Hi, I'm Johnny Bravo, I'm looking good." he said. "What do you know, A Cartoon Network character on a island." said Mario. Johnny Bravo saw a guy with long blond hair, pruple pants, a mask, a snake tatto on his chest, and claws. "Watch out for that scary looking guy midget man!" yelled Johnny Bravo. "Mamamia!" said Mario and avoid the guy that was going to attack Mario. "Who a are you?" asked Mario. "I am Vega, the second boss character from Street Fighter 2. Bison, Sagat, Balrog, and I were called by our master to kill you and that small dinosaur after Gill was defeated." he said.

"So you're telling me they are hidden cameras on the isalnd, and where's Bison, Sagat, and Balrog?" asked Mario. "No. 1, Yes, No. 2, They're behind you." said Vega. Mario, Gon, and Johnny turn around saw them. "Holy Crap!" they said. "I'll a take my machine guns out." said Mario, but it turn out that The machine guns had no bullets yet. "**** a it all! I a must of use all of a them after I a use a them on a that Gill a guy!" yelled Mario.

"Go ahead guys, beat these pathecic fools." said Bison. Things aren't going good for the heros, Vega is attacking Mario, Sagat grab Gons tail and giving him punches, and Johnny Bravo is getting his *** kicked by Balrog. Mario was trying his best to avoid Vega's attacks, Sagat continued to give Gon punches. Balrog gave Johnny a nice big Punch. Johnny Bravo said, "I had it with your stupid punches you stupid son of a..." then Balgor punch him again. "Yeah, keep on beating the crap out of those losers, we'll be awared." said Bison.

All of a suddenly, "Hadoken!" came from a voice and a blast hit Vega and Vega's claws came off. "Holy crap, A new challenger has appear." said Bison. It was Ryu. Balrog continued the give Johnny some punches, then Ryu Hadoken'd him. Then Vega appear behide him. Ryu turn around and Shoruken'd Vega. Vega's mask came off, Mario look at him and put his foot on Vega's face and started ruining Vega's face. "This is what a you get a for trying to a kill a me." said Mario.

Sagat saw Ryu and drop Gon. "Finally we meet again, I gotta beat you Ryu." said Sagat, Ryu easily beat the crap out of him. "Now it's just Me and you." said Bison. Ryu and Bison started fighting. Ryu started off with a hadoken, but it missed because Bison teleport behide Ryu and Bison used his HK+Down attack. Bison used his Psycho Crusher next, then his Double Knee Press. Ryu got mad and used Shoruken on Him. Ryu used Shinkou Hadoken next and finished him off with a Hurricane Kick.

"Hey Ken! Bring in the Super Mega Ultra Canon to balst them to the moon." said Ryu. Ken bring in the Super Mega Ultra Canon, Ryu put Balrog, Vega, Sagat, and Bison in the canon and Blast them to the moon. "That should take care of those guys." said Ryu. Suddenly Bryan's gay cousin From Family Guy came out of a Bush. "Wow, you two guys are awsome, I think I'm in love with both of you." said Bryan's gay cousin. "Oh please, Don't tell us you're gay." said Ken. "Yes I am." said Bryan's gay cousin. Ryu decided to use his Shoruken on him. "That should take care of him." said Ryu.

Mean while on the moon. The Shadloo Law warrios had nothing to do. "This sucks there's no way out of here." said Balrog. "That **** midget ruined my beautifull face." said Vega. "No way out of here, We're all gonna die all of this moon." said Bison. "Mater, Who are we breathing in space?" asked Sagat. "Who cares, It's just a fan fiction." said Bison. Then Bryan's gay cousin appear and said, "Before we die on the moon, I want to make out with one of you guys." The Shadloo Law warriors screamed and ran off and then Bryan's gay cousin started chasing them.

Back with the heros.

"You a guys are a awsome, but a who who are a you?" asked Mario. "I'm Ryu!" he said. "I'm Ken!" he said. "Nice to meet you guys." said Ryu. "Nice a meet to a you a guys a too, I'm a Mario, this small dinosaur is a called a Gon." He said. "Johnny Bravo!" nice to meet you guys." Said Johnny. "I wonder if we can join you guys." said Ryu. "Sure." said Mario. "What about me?" asked Johnny Bravo. ""Of a course." said Mario.

So Ryu, Ken, and Johnny join Mario and Gon on thier adventure to save the world. What will they ran into next? Find out in the next chapter of Mario's wierd and wacky quest

While continuing on thier adventures Mario and the gang heard people.

"Hey I heared people having fun here." said Johnny. "Hey look at that sign, it says follow this way." said Ryu. They follow the sign and they found many people and some buildings.

"Wow! I a didn't know this was a popular place." said Mario. Some guy poped out of nowhere and said, "Welcome to Mr. Bumdio's land, The most famous place of the island, I'm your host, Mr. Bumdio." "What a lame name." said Ken. Johnny Bravo turn his head and said, "Anybody in the mood for Pizza hut?" The gang said, "Yeah!"

Meanwhile somewhere else in the island, There was a scary Ninja with a armor and a skeleton mask was standing in front of a guy in a yellow costume with blue gloves and blue boots. "Are you the one called Yoshimitsu?" asked the guy in the yellow costume. "Yes I am and you are..." said Yoshimitsu. "Wolverine, What do you need me for?" asked Wolverine. "Bryan Fury is on this island somewhere and I need you to keep a smell on him and help me defeat him." said Yoshimitsu. "If that's what you need me for then I'll do it." Then suddenly Wolverine smelled something. "*snif* *snif* I smell something stinky coming from a bush." said Wolverine. Yoshimitsu looked in a bush. "It's just a skunk Wolverine, Wait a minute, a skunk?" said Yoshimitsu. Then Yoshimitsu and Wolverine started running and scraming.

Back with the heros. Everybody were eating Pizza (Except Gon since Animals aren't allowed). "This is a good a pizza." said Mario. Then suddenly, Geroge W. Bush sat at the table were the heros were at. "Great, it's that Bush guy." said Johnny Bravo. "Hi, I'm Geroge W. Bush, I would like to play Turth or dare with somebody." he said. So they played Turth or dare. Johnny went first, spin the bottle and when it stoped, it pointed to Bush. "Turth or dare." said Johnny. "Dare." said Bush. "I dare you to eat 5 pizzas." said Jhonny. "Well...umm...okay." said Bush.

Later Bush just ate 5 pizzas. "Oh man, I think I'm gonna be sick." said Bush. Then Bush ran to the bathroom. "Now it's my chance to show that Bush a lesson." said Johnny. Johnny went to the bathroom. He saw Bush puking in the Toilet, then He kicked him into the toilet and flesh the toilet, but things were about to get worse. "Uh oh!" said Johnny. Then the Toilet had a major over flow that it over flow the place.

Then it broke the place it self and many people got wet. Geroge W. Bush got the toilet stuck in his head. "I can't see or breath in this thing!" yelled Bush. "WHO IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THIS MESS!?" asked Mr. Bumdio. The heros pointed to Johnny Bravo. Mr. Bumdio force Johnny to work with the workers that are rebuilding the Pizza Hut that was destoryed. "Stupid overside Mr. Bumdio! Forcing me to wrok with these guys." Said Johnny.

Back with Yoshimitsu and Wolverine, they were still looking for Bryan Fury. "*snif* *snif* I smell something." said Wolverine. "Could it be Bryan?" askd Yoshimitsu. They saw a wooden dummy fell on the ground. "*snif* *snif* That's were the smell came from, is this who you were looking for?" asked Wolverine. "No, It's just Mokujin." said Yoshimitsu. The female Mokujin walked torwds the male Mokujin (Who is lying on the ground) and hit him with the bucket.

Back with the heros, Johnny was still rebuilding the Pizza Hut with the workers. "I'm bored, what should we do?" asked Ryu. "We a could a continue the journey without a Jhonny or a see a movie." said Mario. Suddenly they saw a guy with white hair, blue pants, black boots, and army stuff. "Who's that guy?" asked Jhonny Bravo. The man took out a machine gun and gave a speech. "Ladies and geltleman, boys and girls, I am Bryan Fury. I am going to kill you all!" he said. Mr. Bumdio walked up to him. "You will not kill anybody in Mr. Bumdio's land." he said. Then Bryan chocked him to death.

Lei Wulong appear to underarrest Bryan. "I am Detective Lei Wulong and I am putting you underarrest for mudering Mr. Bumdio." he said. "If you're gonna underarrest me then meet my partners, Slogra and Gaibon from Castlevania!" said Bryan. Gaibon shoot a big Fire ball at Lei Wulong and then Lei Wulong started running and screaming. Mario stood in front of Bryan Fury. "Stop a this a now. There's a no a reason to a kill the people." said Mario. "You'll be my next victum! Time to die!" said Bryan. "Can a we just a fight in the next a chapter?" asked Mario. "Fine!" said bryan.

Will Mario be able to defeat Bryan Fury, Slogra and Gaibon? Will Yoshimitsu and Wolverine find Bryan? Find out on the next chapter of Mario's wierd and Wacky Quest.

As we left off Bryan Fury and his partners invaded Mr. Bumdio's land. Bryan Chocked the owner to death, A Hong Kong police officer named Lei Wulong tries to underarrest him but failed cause of Gaibon. Now Mario challenges Bryan into a battle to the death.

The battle between Mario and Bryan was about to begin. But then Ryu and Ken decided to join the action. "Hey Ken, how about lets take out the monster?" asked Ryu. "Sure Ryu." said Ken. So Ryu and Ken were fighting Slogra and Gaibon while Mario and Bryan's battle had finally bigined.

Bryan gave Mario couple punches but then Mario used his Coin punch (or whatever it's called) from the SSB games. "That wasn't enough to even hurt me." said Bryan. Mario was just standing there looking Bryan, "I can't...Believe that...it didn't even hurt him." said Mario in his head. Bryan took out his Machine gun and said, "Say good bye to life and say hello to hell." then Bryan started using his machine gun, but Mario was running as fast as he can not to get shot. While Mario was running, he grab a pie from an mid age woman. "That's my pie you little pie stealing bastard!" said the mid age woman. Then Mario threw the Pie at Bryan's face. Mario quickly ran into a weapon store. Bryan took the pie off of his face and said, "**** that punny bastard." he started looking for Mario. "Where did he go?" asked Bryan himself.

Meanwhile with Ryu and Ken, they already defeated Slogra. Ken Shoruken'd him into pieces while Bryan was trying to kill Mario with his machine gun. Ryu and Ken are fighting Gaibon right now. "Hey Gaibon, are you going to put me back into pieces? Because I am not going to wait all day." said Slogra. "I can't, I'm in a battle between these guys." said Gaibon. Gaibon shoot a fire ball out, but Ryu uses Hadoken, hit the fireball and hit disappear, then next it hit Gaibon, Ryu grab his legs, started swinging him around and then he threw him. Ryu didn't notice he threw Gaibon to a beautiful teenaged Girl. Gaibon's head landed on her...you know what. Gaibon got, he was dizzy said, "Man, I think I was sleeping on a pillow that feels like a girl's..." but then the teenaged girl got up and said, "You perverted blue monster!" and then she took a bat and started hurting Gaibon with it in anime motion. "Hey, hey, hey! I didn't do it on purpose, some guy threw me at you." said Gaibon. The teenaged girl didn't listen so she continued hurting him in anime motion.

Back with the other battle, Bryan was still looking for him, "Come out come out where ever you are punny!" he said. Mario came out of the weapon store. "I'm over Bryan and I got some guns and a boomerrang!" he said. He tried to threw his boomerrang at Bryan but he missed, but cuts down a tree trunk instead, the tree trunk hited Bryan. "Score!" yelled Mario. But then Bryan picked up the Tree trunk. "What?" asked Mario. Brayn try to throw the tree trunk at Mario but then Mario ducked and the tree trunk hit Johnny Bravo and the workers instead. "Oh man I think my sunglasses are broken." said Jhonny Bravo. Mario started using one of his Machine guns. Brayn was avoiding the bullets but then one hit he arm. "Ow!" yelled Bryan. Bryan threw a garnade bomb at Mario. Mario ran away before it blew up. "****!" yelled Bryan. Mario used a fireball and it got Bryan hair on fire. "My hair is on fire! My hair is on fire!" yelled Bryan. Bryan ran to the well and stuck his head in the water and put his head up. "Thanks alot you bastard, I'm bald now!" said Bryan.

Meanwhile back with Gaibon, He was still getting hit by an teenaged girl in anime mothion. "Mommy, make this stop." said Gaibon. Ryu and Ken were laughing at Gaibon. "Man it's so funny see that demon getting hit by a girl using a baseball bat." said Ken. "It sure is." said Ryu. Gaibon got angry, turn red, and and a big grworth. The teenaged girl ran away. "Let's continue our battle!" said Ken. Gaibon shoot out a huge fire ball at Ken and hit him. "Ken!" yelled Ryu. Gaibon hit Ryu to the ground and put his foot on him. "You **** bastard!" yelled Ryu.

Meanwhile with Yoshimitsu and Wolverine, they found foot prints. "Hey look, fooot prints." said Wolverine. "There's three different kinds of foot prints, one of them must be Bryan's, let's follow them." said Yoshimitsu. So they follow the foot prints.

Back with Mario and Bryan, the battle is becoming so intense. Mario was using both of his machine guns, Bryan was using his as well. They were alot of shooting around that people started running away. The battle continued and continued untill Mario and Bryan were ran out of bullets. "I a guess were a going to a fight with our a hands." said Mario. However Mario was getting his *** whoped. Bryan took out other his gun. "Say hello to hell you punny!" said Bryan.

But then Yoshimitsu and Wolverine appears. "Stop right there Bryan!" yelled Yoshimitsu. "Well, well, welll, look who joins the game. I'll deal with you later punny." said Bryan. Now Bryan was facing Yoshimitsu and Wolverine. Bryan gave Wolverine some punches. Yoshimitsu grab Bryan by the neck, He was about to stab Bryan with his sword, but Bryan grab Yoshimitsu's arms and threw him. Bryan step on Yoshimitsu's stomach. "You had it there, but it times to die!" said Bryan. But then Woulverine stock one of his claws in his body. Yoshimitsu got up. "Move out Wolverine, I'll take care of this myself!" said Yoshimitsu. Then Yoshimitsu used his Yoshimitsu blade attack and slice Bryan in half. Gaibon and Slogra appear. "Hey Slogra, get bryan fury, We'll have Dr. Able fix him." said Gaibon. "Okay Gaibon, hey wait a minute, how was I put back together? Ah hell." said Slogra. Slorgra toook the two pieces of Bryan, Gaibon grab Slogra and started to flew off. "You haven't seen the last of us, we'll be back in the sequal." said Gaibon. Gaibon and Slogra flew off.

"There's a going to be a sequal to a this?" asked Mario. "Yes Mario, the author already planed on making a seaqual after he's done with this story." said the narrator. Mr. Bumdio's land was history because Mr, Bumdio is dead. Mario walked torwd Yoshimitsu and Wolverine. "You a two a guys are a awsome, want to a join me and the gang to save the world?" asked Mario. "What do you think?" asked Yoshimitsu. "I'm fine with it." said Wolverine.

Yoshimitsu and Wolverine joins Mario and the gang. They continued they're adventure to save the world and find out who's behide this.

I'll post the other chapters later