PS3 - Warhawk Reviewed!

Posted by Big Boss

With the exception of PSM magazine (65%), all publications so far have awarded Warhawk at least an 80% (11 reviews thus far).

http://www.gamerankings.com/htmlpages4/928383.asp

From the [url="http://www.gamespot.com/ps3/action/warhawk/review.html"]GameSpot[/url] review (8.5 out of 10):

[quote]Whether you do your best work on foot, in a tank, or in the air, you will have plenty of exciting options to choose from in Warhawk.

A nice beginning for the holiday season on PS3. Let's hope they keep it up with Lair, Heavenly Sword, Uncharted: Drake's Fortune, Unreal Tournament 3 and Ratchet & Clank Future: Tools of Destruction.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Quoted post: With the exception of PSM magazine (65%), all publications so far have awarded Warhawk at least an 80%

That's kinda weird.

Anywho, I'll be downloading it either way.

Posted by Axis

Just to say: I love this game. A lot.

Posted by Skitzo Control

I'm watching somebody play it, right now (I've gotten in a bit of time here and there, too), and it looks oddly like Star Wars Clone Wars multiplayer. The game is kind of pretty, nothing amazing. The dogfights are a lot of fun, the 3rd-person-shooting is sub-par, and, overall, it's quite boring. It doesn't feel like it has much to offer as far as competitive gaming goes, and we all know that's what I'm all about. The sound are a little muffled, like you're constantly hearing stuff through a motorcycle helmet. It makes sense, considering your character looks like a Star Wars Stormtrooper. I guess the game would be a lot more interesting if I had more time in it, but the multiplayer is all there is, and I'd give it about a 6/10, slightly better than average.

Quoted post: it's quite boring.

You, sir, are wrong.

Posted by Skitzo Control

As long as you stay off the ground, the game can be fun, but any time I hit the ground, I felt like I was playing Star Wars: Clone Wars, again.:(

Still wrong.