The Most Painful Thing You Have Ever Experienced?

Posted by Oforia

For me, waking up at 6:30 this morning tops everything.

Posted by Kendra, Warrior Babe

Eh, lets see... Getting hit in the head with a bat, getting part of my finger severed, burning my fingertips with flaiming acryllic nails, getting stitches in my head, getting an injection to numb those stitches. I have a list. :)

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

A bigger kid threw a full can of Coke at my face once, and it hit me right above the eye. The swelling was so bad that the eye stayed closed over for about a week. I looked like I had Downs. :(

Other than that, my friend is practicing for his black belt+, or whatever the post-black belt award is in Karate, and I often have to stand in as the victim of his practice because we're comparative in stature. He's always saying it won't hurt if I remove all tension from my body, but that's bull****. Getting chopped in the neck will always hurt.

Posted by Omni

Quoting The X: Other than that, my friend is practicing for his black belt+, or whatever the post-black belt award is in Karate, and I often have to stand in as the victim of his practice because we're comparative in stature. He's always saying it won't hurt if I remove all tension from my body, but that's bull****. Getting chopped in the neck will always hurt.

Just say no.

Probably getting my right hand caught in a door that closed completely when I was 11. Three of my finger nails fell off, but they grew back later. Ow.

Either that, or the time I was walking at Daytona Beach when I was 7 and I stepped on a piece of rusty pipe that went went almost completely through my foot.

Fun times for sure...

Posted by Klarth

Two summers ago I was stung by a wasp on my right hand. That wasn't too bad, but within an hour the hand had swollen to a rough sphere. It looked like an inflated rubber glove. It stayed like that, completely unusable and throbbing with pain, for over two weeks. Turns out I have wasp allergies.

When I was thirteen, I was drunk and dancing on a table and fell off. My legs slid either side of the back of a metal chair. I was convinced I'd damaged my gear somehow, but I was fine after a day.

Posted by Ant

that reminds me of the time when dread thought he broke his penis. ah, memories.

Posted by Xero

I think getting a tattoo was the most painful thing I've done so far.

2nd place goes to falling down some stairs.

Posted by Zeta

Hitting my brow on the edge of a coffe table. Had to get stitches and ****.

Also, a heavy church door closing on my foot when I was like 3. Ripped a toenail off, if I recall.

Posted by Klarth

Oh, and then there was the time I fell off a playground while wearing sandals, and drove a massive piece of wood under my toenail. Had to get the nail taken off. School were dicks about letting me go home early to go to the hospital.

Posted by Xero

Quoting Xero: I think getting a tattoo was the most painful thing I've done so far.

2nd place goes to falling down some stairs.

Quoting netman: Had to get the nail taken off.

Oh man. That must have hurt. That made me remember I had to get a nail taken off at the hospital in January 2007. That definitely goes in first place. 2nd place to the tattoo. >_<

Posted by The Hate

Sprained my left ankle
Got multiple injections of novocain
Flipping over handlebars on bike
Roadrash on my leg(down whole length of my leg)
Got tazrered.

What did you do, to get tazered, Hate? :)

Posted by The Hate

My friend brought a tazer into school. Funny story lol. Yea he got in a little trouble. I didnt tell on him though.

Lol, that jacka**.

Anyway, I'm not sure how much this hurt exactly, but one time when my sister was eight she slid down ten feet of twined rope. That had to hurt.

Posted by The Hate

Yea my *** got shanked

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

[quote=netman;736204]Oh, and then there was the time I fell off a playground while wearing sandals, and drove a massive piece of wood under my toenail. Had to get the nail taken off. School were dicks about letting me go home early to go to the hospital.

Have you ever been to a school that doesn't hate you? :(

Posted by Crazy K

I never really got into any serious injuries. I did sprain my right ankle once.

Not to long ago, possibly about a year or so ago I was messing around at my high school. I was messing around on the wrestling mats, I jumped over one that was rolled up and I landed on my left or right hand and bent it back. I thought I broke it at first, but I could still move my hand.

Anyways later my hand was in pain horribly. Kind of sucked.

I would always crack my right ankle by moving it a certain way. Well I guess I used to do that to much and my ankle started to hurt really bad.

But yeah that's all I can really call serious.

Posted by The Hate

You have to be more EXTREME.

Posted by mis0

I flipped a go kart once and got hit with a crapload of debris in the face and got pretty bad road rash on my arm. I was sore all over from that, especially because it was a go kart meant for older kids and the seatbelt didn't fit me well. I wasn't ejected, but I bounced around inside. Oversteer is hard for a kid to deal with! Amazingly no scars or hospital visit from that one, though.

One of my siblings hit me over the head with a steel can of fruit when we were fairly little, and that one knocked me out cold. It was very painful to lay down and try to sleep for a few days because of the huge bruise on the back of my head.

Posted by The Hate

Aww the memories of being a kid.

Posted by Klarth

Quoting The X: Have you ever been to a school that doesn't hate you? :(

No. I'm too alternative.

Posted by cool gamer dad

Definitely when I broke my arm!

I was five, and I was on a swing. The cool thing to do was swing super high then jump off. I did. Only I lost control and landed on my back and left arm. Not in a sandbox. The two bones were disconnected completely at the elbow. :[

POOR KITTY

Posted by The Hate

Cats shouldnt jump off of swings. :(At least you didnt break your back. That would of sucked. I bet when it gets rainy, ur arm hurts.

Posted by Creedence

Playing at grandmas, stepped on a nail, went through my shoe, my big toe, my big tonail, and came out the top but didnt go out the top of the shoe.
It's funny in a weird kinda way because that didnt hurt near as bad as when they cleaned out the wound and gave me a tetnis shot and numbing medicine.

Posted by The Hate

Yea when i was younger I was riding a scooter. The grip tape was wet and my legs drug on the black top. There was a rock imbedded in my knee. It didnt hurt, until my grandma put peroxide in it.

Posted by Shade

A year ago when I was riding my bike (relatively fast), a car came barreling towards me and I had to turn at a very sharp angle, (still going pretty **** fast, but now in a different direction), causing my right foot to slide off pedal. The sequence of events after this are as follows.

1. Butt also slides off the seat in a forward/right direction, balls land directly on the bar.

2. When my foot slipped off the pedal, my leg went back causing some of the spikes in the gear to get embedded in my calf. Got a pretty neat scar from that, although leg hair covers it up somewhat. =/

3. Okay, so as the gear is burying into my calf, my big toe is scraping across the ground (not the best time to be wearing sandles) and the skin wore away pretty **** fast.

It was about 150~200 feet of this before my ****ty brakes finally stopped me, and I had to limp to my friend's house about a quarter of a mile away to get cleaned up (chain fell of the bike, too lazy to put it back on). He was quite surprised.

Posted by Slade

The most pain I've ever experienced was all in my head. I was pretty much immobilized with pain in my head/face for three days. Couldn't do a single thing. Sucked.

Posted by Bebop

I watched 'Dude Wheres My Car' once.

Posted by Klarth

[quote=Shade]A year ago when I was riding my bike (relatively fast)
Relative to what?

Posted by Bebop

Not fast

Posted by Fate

I've never really hurt myself that badly or have gotten hurt to the point of breaking bones, so as far as physical pain goes I think the most recent is when I lost my virginity. That had to be the most strange pain I'd ever experienced. [color=#666666]The blood was nasty. ugh[/color]

Posted by Speedfreak

No matter what I do in life the most amount of pain always seems to be from slamming my bare foot into the corner of a wall or edge of a doorframe.

Posted by Shade

Quoting netman: Relative to what?

A SUPERSONIC JET

Posted by Pit

two years i got into a quad accident where i almost died. the pain was phenomenal.

Posted by muffla

Quoting Kendra, Warrior Babe: Lol, that jacka**.

Anyway, I'm not sure how much this hurt exactly, but one time when my sister was eight she slid down ten feet of twined rope. That had to hurt.

i did the same thing and got stuck on a 17 foot ledge afraid to jump down for an hour, when i eventually did i hit my tail bone on a half burried Ibeam not fun

Posted by The underground

getting my nipples peirced

Posted by Shade

That's what you get for being retarded.

Posted by Colonel

Last year around October I was participating in an ice hockey match and I got completly hammered by a big kid, now me being 5 foot 3 inches I was knocked out at impact but that wasn't even the worst part, the big kid fell ontop of me while I was down on the ice and he cracked one or my ribs and bruised my liver.

When I came to I was in the Hospital and they had to run a cat scan on me to check for organ damage so i wasn't alloud to drink even though I was parched from playing sports. So there I was lying in bed for four hours dying of thirst and high on morphine. When the nurse final took me into the cat scan room they had to pump blue dye into my body to see everything clearly and even that was painful even though I was on pain killers.

What a rough day.

Posted by Average n00b

Rolling down the stairs while wrapped in a blanket..That ****ing SUCKED.

Posted by Death-By-Minnow

I've got 3 good ones, though none are on the level with "I almost died."

1) At four/five years old Dad decided it would be a good idea for me to learn the ways of a hedge trimmer. Apparently, you're supposed to keep your pinkie out of the blades when you go to turn it on. I didn't notice this as a kid, and nearly lost the finger from it. Neat scar.

2) Remember how, long ago, swing sets had chains connected to them with no padding, so they eventually would rust and get sharp? I had a swing set in my back yard and decided to jump off the swing while it was moving. At the last second, my hands changed their minds - but my *** didn't. I completely removed the skin from both hands and needed a tetanus shot. Ouch.

3) Most recent, a few years back. I'm not very good at jumping ramps on my bike. Scratch that, I'm terrible. My brother set up a tiny ramp out front in the road, maybe 1 foot high. I decided to jump it going full speed, not realizing I'd completely miss the equally tiny landing ramp. I hit on my front wheel, flipped over the bike, and grated my body against the pavement for 10 feet. The only serious injury was to my left elbow, which has a VERY noticeable scar on it. I reopened said scar entirely about 2 months later when i slipped on a wet cement patio, which made the scar even worse.

Posted by Skitzo Control

I zipped up a little too quick and caught the boys in the oh-so-perfectly worse way. :(

Posted by Kit

Just over a year ago I had surgery, removing a tooth that had grown inside the gums behind my upper lip, which was fine, despite having flaming around that area which hurt every so often. But a few days later one of my teeth fell out because of something during surgery that had weakened the parts keeping it in place. A doctor there wanted to put it in place and hold it there with a splint. So she tried shoving the tooth in my mouth, excruciating pain. And she decided it wasn't right so she wanted to give me a numbing injection. (Like at the dentists.) which I've had before so it wouldn't seem so bad. This needle was different, it was about twice the size of a normal one, and she stuck the needle right in the flamed gums. Hurt like hell.

And when I was 8 I got hit by a car.

Posted by Fragliche

Post-foot surgery in '03. Oh, sure, it seems like it isn't all that painful-- but when you fall three dozen times because your crutches get caught on carpet, you place one on material that's over a clean linoleum floor, or you just misplace your one foot and topple to the ground... things just got old very fast. Plus, with as many times as I bruised my face and carpet burned or scraped my knees, I got just a bit more enjoyable moments of pain. Oh, and then there was the issue of actually hurting the foot itself-- ho ho, THAT'S WHEN THE HAPPY MOMENT FUN TIME KICKED IN.

Posted by Speedfreak

I slid down a slide in a park the wrong way. I somehow got a friction burn on my nuts through my trousers.

Beat THAT, VGC.

Posted by Mystic Hero

Way back when I was ten I was playing near a ledge of a particular part of the playground and tripped. I ended up crunching my balls into the edge when I fell. Luckily my pants absorbed the splinters I would have suffered in that area. Phew

Posted by junior senior

ill tell you this: when i had my toe removed, I FELT NOTHING at all

uhhh prolly breaking my neck

[spoiler]or cramps lol[/spoiler]

Posted by The Hate

I think it was 2 years ago. Me and my friend were fighting over a broken umbrella. It was bent in half so it was sharp there. Sliced the inside of my thumb. Stupid *** doctor used my stomach as a table and got iodine all over my ****in shirt.

Posted by Xeones

I'd have to say taking a line drive to the nutsack playing little league baseball age 11.