I like to make up words

Posted by Foppy D

And I want to share some of them with you.

A few weeks ago, I was at work and a co-worker just got done helping what I can only assume was an attractive woman because he mentioned how hot she was. I said something about "slipping her a hamilton", referring to giving her $20 for a sexual act. It was later than we realized that Alexander Hamilton is on the $10 bill and not the 20. Instead of changing the name of this action of monetary exchange to Jackson, me being the creative person I am, I came up with the phrase "Hamilton"...so, in short, after much discussion a "Hamilton" is a blow job that one would only pay ten dollars for is received on the street because it is to terrible.

Coincidentally, a few days later, when the same coworker asked me if I have recently gotten a Hamilton, I responded with something along the lines of having gotten a blowjob that "would have been worth a thousand dollars, if such a bill exists". To my surprise, I was informed such a bill does in fact exist, hilariously faced by the great, late Grover Cleveland. Hence, a "Grover" is a blow job that one would pay $1000 for.

Also...

A "bologna dome" is when you don't make a big enough of a resevior tip at the end of a condom, and the semen bubbles up ala frying bologna in a pan.

A "Hairy Gonzales" is when one rakes one's teeth in another's pubic hair.

Posted by Shade

I can use all of these every day.

Posted by Foppy D

sweet. My work here is done. Be back in 2 years

Posted by Shade

Glad I could be of service.

Posted by Klarth

Shade you greasy cunt.

Posted by Shade

All the better for people to slide in.

Posted by The Hate

lol hairy gonzales.

Posted by junior senior

foppy, aren't you married?

Posted by G-Sides

you should urbandictionary those ****s on the double. or i will.