Friends Queston(MP3)

Posted by Fort Shino

Ok so hopefully I'm going to be getting MP3 Corruption in the next week. MY friend got it today and has asked me to try and find a walkthrough for him. He needs to get to the breifing station or something like that. On the first level. Anyway, the only walkthrough I could find couldn't tell me or him what to do.

By the way, I know alot of you are going to be thinking 'Why the **** isnt he finding it himself?' Well he doesn't have internet since his parents are pissed at him because they had to pick him up from a party when he passed out. Quite funny, he had a sex doll taped to him.

anyway it'd be helpful if somene could help him out.

Posted by Colonel

gamefaqs.com

Ask there

Posted by Fort Shino

The walkthrough there doesn't help.

Posted by maian

[quote]the breifing station or something like that. On the first level.

Doesn't help. And, is the first level he's referring to The Olympus, The first planet, or Bryyo?

Posted by Colonel

Quoting Fort Shino: The walkthrough there doesn't help.

I meant ask on the message board. Even then you wouldn't get an answer without a more spacific description. What is someone suppose to say to that?

"Uh it's the room that's orange on the map, it's got some doors, some enimies, some elevators, and it's shaped like a penis."

Posted by Fort Shino

Quoting maian: Doesn't help. And, is the first level he's referring to The Olympus, The first planet, or Bryyo?

The very very start of the game. He never told me about a planet.

Posted by Colonel

I'm pretty sure i he uses the map and goes into rooms he hasn't been into he should find what he's looking for. It's the beggining of the game for crap sakes it's impossible to get lost.

Posted by Fort Shino

Haha, I know but there's something about a keypad that you have to find the code for.

He's a flippin' idiot.

Posted by maian

..lol

I hope he's not referring to the very beginning, in Samus' ship. I seriously hope not.

Seriously, he's got to be really dumb to get stuck really early in the game. :(

Posted by Colonel

Quoting Fort Shino: Haha, I know but there's something about a keypad that you have to find the code for.

He's a flippin' idiot.

LOL
LOL
LOL

Posted by Fort Shino

I got it yesterday, he's dumber than I thought.