AnthonyCEA is Wackohater

Posted by Oforia

who is hyper

Posted by Klarth

shadow the hedgehog

Posted by Oforia

mixman

Posted by Jesse Smith

Nope. I told another person, who LOVES to drive him insane, to come here and register under that name, cause that would drive WackoHater INSANE!!!! :D:D:D:D

Posted by Anthony Cea

Quoting Jesse Smith: Nope. I told another person, who LOVES to drive him insane, to come here and register under that name, cause that would drive WackoHater INSANE!!!! :D:D:D:D

Jesse Smith, you let anyone post under my name and you are BANNED FOREVER !!!!

Posted by Jesse Smith

Quoting Anthony Cea: Jesse Smith, you let anyone post under my name and you are BANNED FOREVER !!!!

Now THAT'S WackoHater!!!! Just as I knew it would, it drove him NUTS!!!! AnthonyCEA, keep driving him insane!!! Tell him you'll keep posting as his name until he unbans you over at his grave yard forum!!!!! :D:D:D:D

Now to see what his definition of 'FOREVER' is!!!! :D:D:D:D I'm guessing four days!!!! :D:D:D:D

Posted by AnthonyCEA

Quoting Poco: who is anthonycea

A sexually deprived hippie from the 60's that still gets stoned and thinks pong it the king of all video games... He's bi too!

Quoting Anthony Cea: Jesse Smith, you let anyone post under my name and you are BANNED FOREVER !!!!

You have not got the power to ban.. I am the real AnthonyCea and you are not banned SON!!!

Posted by Jesse Smith

LOL!!! He just has pink cause he hates that!!! :D:D:D:D

Of course he's come back since you drove him nuts for registering him real name!!!! :D:D:D:D

He doesn't know how to leave!!! :D:D:D

Posted by junior senior

lol @ jesse saying lol